Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon LeafGreen

Star_Wars320's team (lease rate)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Star_Wars320 Posted at: 19:34 Jul12 2005 Post ID: 255902
Star_Wars320
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
My team:Made some changes since last time!

Charizard lvl 100 (Dragon fang/ Charcoal/ Soft Sand)
Dragon Claw
Earthquake
Flamethrower
Fire Blast

Mewtwo lvl 100 (Magnet/ Charcoal/ Nevermelt ice/ twisted spoon)
Thunderbolt
Flamethrower
Ice Beam
Psychic

Dragonite lvl 100 (Dragon Fang/Amulet Coin/ Leftovers/ persim berry)
Flamethrower
Outrage
Thunderbolt
Earthquake

Vaporeon lvl 100 (Nevermeltice/ Mystic water)
Ice Beam
Bite
Hydro Pump
Surf

Victreebell lvl 100 (Miracle Seed)
Solar Beam
Synthesis
Sunny Day
Sludge Bomb

Raichu lvl 100 (Silk skarf/ Leftovers/ Magnet)
Body Slam
thunder
thunderbolt
mega punch
Anikan kicks Obi-Wan's butt every day of the week! Star Wars Rocks
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
XxMegamanBattle5xX Posted at: 22:52 Jul17 2005 Post ID: 267676
XxMegamanBattle5xX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The Charizard is actually pretty decent but i would get rid of Fireblast because of its low accuracy and put in sunny day, it will power up flamethrower and make it a lot more powerful.

Mewtwo is pretty good also (EXCELLENT for facing the elite 4 because of its move type ranges) but i would get rid of flamethrower for calm mind because 3 of your pokemon already have that move, thats too many for it to be useful. And the calm mind can be used to power up your other attacks.

I like the dragonites setup, but depending on how much your pokemon likes or dislikes you, I would replace thunderbolt with thunder, and replace outrage with rain dance so that the thunder will never miss. This makes your electric attack a lot more powerful and it will always hit with the rain dance activated.

For the Vaporeon I like the Ice Beam, but I would definitely get rid of the Bite and replace it with shadow ball. It has a higher attack power and bite is just not that good of a move. Hydro Pump is a good powerful move, but i reccomend using PP up so you have more chances due to its not stellar accuracy rate (80%) And theres not really much you can do about surf, its my favorite HM move, and you need it in the game so id stick with it.

I would definitely Get rid of solar beam for victrebell and replace it with giga drain. It is a semi-powerful move and the hp you recover is good when you're in a bind. Synthesis i would keep. I would replace sunny day with Double Edge however, because the recoil damage isnt that bad and it has a high attack and accuracy rating. If you have a better pokemon, victrebell doesnt have that many good moves.

For the Raichu I would get rid of thunderbolt and once again replace in with rain dance so that your electric attack will be more powerful. I would keep body slam, but i would replace mega punch with either seismic toss (if you frequently participate in like battles with high level pokemon) or either return or frustration depending on if your pokemon likes you or dislikes you a lot. Return and frustration can be really powerful moves if you use them correctly.

As is i would rate your team a 4/10, but if you make these changes and get rid of victrebell it could easily be in the 6-6.5 range.
I am now a Mod Of 3 Forums. Leader Of Team Battle Network Omega! Leader Of Team Megaman Omega! Join team Aeshma Daeva,Team Full Cust. Mega Navi, Team Shiny Zapdos!, And Team Shiny Kyogre My AIM Sn is XxAtreyu16xX if anyone wants to IM me!
Fwank Posted at: 00:14 Jul18 2005 Post ID: 267821
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
+
what does (lease rate) mean?

i'm just gona give you a 5/10 off the bat~ coz victreebel's sexy~ even tho i rili wana give it a 4/5 becoz of raichu/dragonite/vaporeon (yah, it was good enough for a +1 ^^" congrats)

erm i'm gona comment on the comments coz they're innaccurate and misleading... starwars i'll get back to ya if u were reply (seeing as u posted yonks ago)

thunder dance drago : rain dance on dragonite is a stupid idea; you've just ensured drago dies by an ice beam to those who swim swiftly XD! and rain dance DOESNT increase the power of electric moves; it meerli makes thunder hit 100%, and screw solar beam up (vice versa for sunnyday) dragonite shouldn't learn special moves; it's a try hard of a sweeper, don't get fooled by it's stats, get the DDD set (or play around with which ever physical moves you want; just don't go full on mix spesh)

vaporeon's alternative moveset : Evo's (Eevee eVOlutions) either wish pass or pass stats, the onli more specific archtypical Evos are umbreon and flareon who don't have stat up techs of their own... surf is the onli move vaporean needs, and rather than attacking, you should really try to get vaporean to support the rest of the team by either wish passing or passing acid armors (better yet, sub passing, coz vap's got like loads of hp to waste)

victreebel's judgement : victreebel is an AWSOME poke, it's not exactli the best in its catergory, but it's sure a hell of a lot better than venusaur at what they do ever since the special abilities system was introduced - sunny day makes vicabel the fastest poke in play, and solar beam becomes a 100dmg/turn move (as opposed to being 50/turn on average) becoz of sunnyday, synthesis recovers 100% health, and sludge bomb is just taking advantage of vikabell's nice atk... this is probabli one of the better grass types you could have, as it learns awsome moves if bred correctli (shame it can't learn leech seed, or it'd REALLY be better than venusaur =D)

Raichu's physix : thunder dancing is onli to increase accuracy, as i've said before... raichu's physical and special are the same, but that does NOT justify giving it physical attacks (it's not good enough to be useful) all chus should try to get a hold of volt tackle (and if you can get that move, then there's no doubt you should use pikachu, not raichu) or try to annoy and support the rest of the team by waving/attract etc (it can learn encore like vikabel ... how annoying must that be ^^")

starwars i said the teams good ^^" but keep in mind if victreebel had one move false it would've been back to 4/10 XD do something about the other pokes (the ones i named)

and XxMegamanBattle5xX: don't give low ratings likes me if yer gona give stupid advice -_-" ... and why would u tell him to change his team when the changes onli nets him a 6.5??? should you try to get the rating as high as possible?? bleh
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 14:19 Jul18 2005 Post ID: 268673
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
I will quickly rate the team 6/10. Congrats. Not very many people make it that far in my rating standards.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Star_Wars320 Posted at: 21:13 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 271354
Star_Wars320
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 18-Jul-2005 Fwank said:what does (lease rate) mean?

i'm just gona give you a 5/10 off the bat~ coz victreebel's sexy~ even tho i rili wana give it a 4/5 becoz of raichu/dragonite/vaporeon (yah, it was good enough for a +1 ^^" congrats)

erm i'm gona comment on the comments coz they're innaccurate and misleading... starwars i'll get back to ya if u were reply (seeing as u posted yonks ago)

thunder dance drago : rain dance on dragonite is a stupid idea; you've just ensured drago dies by an ice beam to those who swim swiftly XD! and rain dance DOESNT increase the power of electric moves; it meerli makes thunder hit 100%, and screw solar beam up (vice versa for sunnyday) dragonite shouldn't learn special moves; it's a try hard of a sweeper, don't get fooled by it's stats, get the DDD set (or play around with which ever physical moves you want; just don't go full on mix spesh)

vaporeon's alternative moveset : Evo's (Eevee eVOlutions) either wish pass or pass stats, the onli more specific archtypical Evos are umbreon and flareon who don't have stat up techs of their own... surf is the onli move vaporean needs, and rather than attacking, you should really try to get vaporean to support the rest of the team by either wish passing or passing acid armors (better yet, sub passing, coz vap's got like loads of hp to waste)

victreebel's judgement : victreebel is an AWSOME poke, it's not exactli the best in its catergory, but it's sure a hell of a lot better than venusaur at what they do ever since the special abilities system was introduced - sunny day makes vicabel the fastest poke in play, and solar beam becomes a 100dmg/turn move (as opposed to being 50/turn on average) becoz of sunnyday, synthesis recovers 100% health, and sludge bomb is just taking advantage of vikabell's nice atk... this is probabli one of the better grass types you could have, as it learns awsome moves if bred correctli (shame it can't learn leech seed, or it'd REALLY be better than venusaur =D)

Raichu's physix : thunder dancing is onli to increase accuracy, as i've said before... raichu's physical and special are the same, but that does NOT justify giving it physical attacks (it's not good enough to be useful) all chus should try to get a hold of volt tackle (and if you can get that move, then there's no doubt you should use pikachu, not raichu) or try to annoy and support the rest of the team by waving/attract etc (it can learn encore like vikabel ... how annoying must that be ^^")

starwars i said the teams good ^^" but keep in mind if victreebel had one move false it would've been back to 4/10 XD do something about the other pokes (the ones i named)

and XxMegamanBattle5xX: don't give low ratings likes me if yer gona give stupid advice -_-" ... and why would u tell him to change his team when the changes onli nets him a 6.5??? should you try to get the rating as high as possible?? bleh
Well (lease rate) was a typing error by me...it was supposed to read (please rate) but you probably knew that considering your not stupid (which i know your not)...thanks for the useful info.
Anikan kicks Obi-Wan's butt every day of the week! Star Wars Rocks
fighterpilot05 Posted at: 08:14 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 303995
fighterpilot05
Forum GuestMember
+
+
where do you get the twisted spoon
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close