Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Sith's Training Room- DARK SIDE ONLY!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Dr. Advice Posted: 13:35 Jul14 2005 Post ID: 260727
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
*Faces Gun towards hologram machine and shoots it. Turning off the Hologram* Impressive my Sith padawan. You have the power to heal. *Looks at Door* I think it's time for your first battle. *Uses Sith powers to Hover self in air* Come with me *Flies out of the Sith Training Room*
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
Pete The GTA Genius Posted: 13:35 Jul14 2005 Post ID: 260728
Pete The GTA Genius
+
*walks out of room*
Pathetic.
We shall continue this some other time.
It was fun to pretend, wasn't it Ozzo?

Iggy made meh^

Cloud_Chaos Posted: 13:53 Jul14 2005 Post ID: 260790
Cloud_Chaos
Forum GuestBanned
+
come to padawan battle
n64 Posted: 15:22 Jul14 2005 Post ID: 261121
n64
Forum GuestMember
+
pssst......hey guys I have a link in the jedi post so if you need info
I'm avalible but they got to siths on their radar and joe king went to attack them
no one who stands in my way survives all who oppose me fall you shall fall to if you oppose me so I wouldn't recommend it
Pete The GTA Genius Posted: 15:57 Jul14 2005 Post ID: 261248
Pete The GTA Genius
+
I Know, It was Me and The Doc.
It was fun to pretend, wasn't it Ozzo?

Iggy made meh^

Lord Vader Posted: 16:34 Jul14 2005 Post ID: 261340
Lord Vader
Forum GuestMember
+
Im back.
You don't know the power of the DARK SIDE Join Team SITH
Lord Vader Posted: 16:49 Jul14 2005 Post ID: 261383
Lord Vader
Forum GuestMember
+
n64 did you join the jedi?
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 17:37 Jul14 2005 Post ID: 261501
Chaoticjaf123
+
((you people just dont get it. "come to padawan battle." that is pure spam. that is why you are getting your topics closed. cloud chaos did not say that as an rp character, but as a member of sc. you need to understand that this is not allowed. team wars that stretch across sc are a bad thing. this thread and padawan battle are two different threads.))
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Lord Vader Posted: 17:45 Jul14 2005 Post ID: 261519
Lord Vader
Forum GuestMember
+
This is dark side only he his a jedi blame him and not us.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 17:47 Jul14 2005 Post ID: 261523
Chaoticjaf123
+
((i blame whoever started this whole idea that it is ok to have 15 threads for the exact same rp storyline. i blame whoever started the idea that it is ok to have a cross sc team war. and looking back, it appears team sith was started first and by you. mind explaining?))
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Lord Vader Posted: 17:53 Jul14 2005 Post ID: 261538
Lord Vader
Forum GuestMember
+
I tried joining team jedi they said no Hyperwire said go make a team Sith so I did the jedi got butt hurt and attacked us and thats how it got started. Remember the deal we had we kept up our half.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 17:56 Jul14 2005 Post ID: 261542
Chaoticjaf123
+
((no, because you people are not rping. youre using rps as a team war.))
Lord Vader Posted: 17:59 Jul14 2005 Post ID: 261549
Lord Vader
Forum GuestMember
+
Were just following the story the jedi are making so talk to them.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 18:02 Jul14 2005 Post ID: 261554
Chaoticjaf123
+
((no! you dont get it... remember when you referred someone to go to teams and clans in the other thread? you can NOT do that in an rp unless you put it in ()'s. either that or if you are doing an SC rp! you are making rps about your teams and rping in your team threads! chat in your team threads and rp about star wars, leave the different forums SEPERATE!))
Lord Vader Posted: 18:04 Jul14 2005 Post ID: 261562
Lord Vader
Forum GuestMember
+
Fine remember were allowed to have 2 RP we want this and Pawdawn battle close the rest that my team opened.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 18:07 Jul14 2005 Post ID: 261569
Chaoticjaf123
+
((correction, you WERE allowed two rps. that was before i understood that this wAs just a big team war. you dont understand. team wars that stretch all the way to ff rp are spam! you can not do it at all! let me put it this way, where do you mod?))
Lord Vader Posted: 18:09 Jul14 2005 Post ID: 261576
Lord Vader
Forum GuestMember
+
Alright all tell my team to settle down. And stop starting a war.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 18:12 Jul14 2005 Post ID: 261586
Chaoticjaf123
+
((THANK you! im really not trying to be mean, but it is hard. it would be like if i went to where you were mod and started a topic about zelda. it would be your job to delete it. this is a team war cleverly disguised as rping, but i cant tolerate it, please dont take it personally.))
Lord Vader Posted: 18:14 Jul14 2005 Post ID: 261589
Lord Vader
Forum GuestMember
+
Alright were settle down and take it easy. I mod ratchet and clank up your arsenil.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 18:17 Jul14 2005 Post ID: 261595
Chaoticjaf123
+
((ok, awesome. i will leave these open for now. if you guys can keep it to rping without team battling, they are free to continue. id like it to be just one thread for the rp, but ill leave what is open open.))

EDIT: ((the request of king of games, you all will get one thread. ill look out for the thread entitled the ultimate battle. there will be NO MORE threads allowed to be open in ff rp. this is to settle the differences for your teams. i shouldnt be allowing it at all, but im a nice person. im closing every other topic of it, and the ultimate battle topic will remain ONLY if it is created by king of games. after it is over, i will allow rping, only if it is rping, not team war.))

-closed-
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 193491

Post Top
Click to close