Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon LeafGreen

Elite four, no more!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

dude_e_mann Posted at: 13:52 Jul14 2005 Post ID: 260788
dude_e_mann
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I just cannot beat the elite four!!! I have:

Hypno Lv. 50

Brick Break
Psychic
Headbutt
Disable

Pidgeot Lv. 50

Arial Ace
Agility
Steel Wing
Fly

Blastoise Lv. 50

Hydro Cannon
Surf
Blizzard
Bite

Raichu Lv. 51

Protect
Thunderbolt
Body Slam
Thunder

Moltres Lv. 51

Flamethrower
Agility
Fly
Fire Blast

Articuno Lv. 52

Ice Beam
Blizzard
Agility
Fly

How can I make my team better and where should I train?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
hiinthesky16000 Posted at: 19:31 Jul14 2005 Post ID: 261757
hiinthesky16000
+
+
umm well give moltres or articuno a different attackk one or the other.. because fly isnt that great
leaf's PokePet

[color=#00FFFF]ivy the level 16
Fwank Posted at: 01:43 Jul15 2005 Post ID: 262298
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
+
if arty has agil and ice beam then lance is screwed... dw about that

lori gets pwned by elec types coz most of her ice pokes are dualled water types too... raichu shuolda pwned em (since u have raichu at onli level 51, go catch zappy; faster and stronger in terms of the stats that count)

any poke; including moltres, shoulda pwned bruno's stupid lame excuse of a team... hypno is good enough for it

agatha is using poison pokes -_-" not ghost pokes... so hypno again~ (but hypno should get calm mind if u want to OHKO things... so i suggest u gettin another pokemon who learns calm mind naturali like abra -> alakazam)

you can't beat the champion with this team... not just the levels, the movesets aren't good enuogh to beat your rivel atm (seeing as you have a blastoise... he'll have a dragon dancing gyarados capable of taking down your whole team on it's own...)
scorpion92 Posted at: 08:43 Jul15 2005 Post ID: 262509
scorpion92
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well there is no other Pokemon critic better the Fwank
Team D$ RULES!!!! Come join one of the BIGGEST and most improving team on SC. Yes Team Dark $corpion is here to help all of you's, Thanks to all to my members. Join my site: http://s12.invisionfree.com/Overload/index.php?. Need Admins
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 14:27 Jul15 2005 Post ID: 263090
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
I am a better critic possibly, but I usually don't want to spend time polishing off my criticism for one's team. To make a long story short for our pal Dude_e_mann, your Pokemons' movesets are mediocre.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Fwank Posted at: 02:07 Jul16 2005 Post ID: 264502
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
+
ah thx for the suck up/critisicm to both of yous ^^" ...

... critic i'm not, person who knows what he's doing, i assume self to be =D

but then i disagree his moves are mediocre; they're kinda crap =S

the heredity movesets of those pokemon are exactly what you need to beat the E4... not tm moves n stuff
Happyorangezebras Posted at: 02:41 Jul20 2005 Post ID: 271706
Happyorangezebras
Forum GuestMember
+
+
This is my team i only used about half of them and still somehow managed to deafeat the Elite 4 (using revives and max potions too of course

Magneton lvl 54
Thunder
Tri Attack
Supersonic
Spark

Pidgeot lvl 43
Wing Attack
Fly
Featherdance
Quick Attack

Hitmonchan lvl 42
Sky Uppercut
Mega Punch
Ice Punch
Mach Punch

Charizard lvl 59
Flamethrower
Slash
Wing Attack
Blast Burn ( i got blast burn after i beat them, i used metal claw before so BB will help you out even more)

Starmie lvl 56
Cosmic Power
Pyschic
Surf
Recover

Weepinbell lvl 56
Poisonpowder
Slam
Acid
Razorleaf
(better choice to just evolve him sooner than 56 i am still yet to do that)

Basically i use Magneton to kill Lorilei's Dewgong, Cloyster, Slowbro, and if i can Lapras, Use Charizard to take out Jynx easily.
If Magneton fails to kill Lapras or if hes about to die, make sure u use Supersonic to give an edge to Hitmonchan, Hitmon chan works well against Lapras becuase of its High Attack and Special Defense, which completely shut out Lapras.

On Bruno Use Starmie or Weepinbell to kill the Onixs
Using Starmies Psychic isnt all that useful against Hitmonlee or Hitmonchan because of their Hi Sp. Def, so i use Charizard or Pidgeot against them and use Starmie for Machamp.

Against Agatha use Charizard to kill the two Gengars, and Starmie's Psychic on the rest.

Against Lance, this is very difficult because u have no ice or dragon moves, use magneton to easily kill Gyarados then use Hitmonchans Mega Punch or Ice Punch to deal more damage (ice punch wont help much because of Hitmonchans low Sp. Attck)
Mainly use Charizards wing attack and slash to kill the two Dragonairs quickly. When Dragonite comes out, use Supersonic to confuse it then try to paralyze,burn, or freeze it with tri attack and finish it with some more wing attack/slash.

When fighting Gary....

Magneton is first to easily take out Pidgeot
Starmie for Arcanine
Charizard for Alakazam, and Exeggutor
Magneton and if u need to Weepinbell for Blastoise
Charizard for Magneton, (i cant remmeber if he has one, but just use the weakness to take him out)

BE SURE TO STOCK UP ON 20 OR MORE REVIVES AND AT LEAST 20 MAX POTIONS/FULL RESTORES AND 20 FULL HEALS ALSO AND THEN YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO DEFEAT GARY, IF U DIDNT START OUT WITH CHARMANDER....TOUGH LUCK MAKE A NEW GAME
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close