Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
RuneScape 2

@l\lY $(@/\/\ Y0u \/\/@l\ll\l@ l
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

neoganon666 Posted at: 21:59 Jul14 2005 Post ID: 262035
neoganon666
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
this is the place were u can report a scam to me and ill listen and ill also tell u about some scam that i and my friends have pulled

scam 1:say some1 is buying a rune plate for 80k(80,000 gp) and u wanna sell. u go to the trade screen number 1. they put up 80k and something worthless like flax or coal. they put up about 8 or 9 of them(could be more or less) anyway u put up the plate and they right click on there money and go to remove X amount the little screen comes up on there screen that asks how much they wanna remove( since it is 80k they take away 72k but dont press accept yet) then they right click on any remaining items they have left(the flax or coal) and press like put up 5 and then they press enter and a not even a split second later they press the put in 5 coal or flax so it makes a little flash on the screen so wen u take the money out the flax or coal go in at the same time so it looks like they only put in more of the item and didnt take out any of the money then the press accept and hopefully for them you press accept and they get the rune plate for 8k instead of 80k

scam 2: put up an item and they put up money and u take away ure item real quikc and press accept and hopefully for them you press accept and then they get watever items u gave them without them giving u anything

scam 3:Never trust people that say trimming armor

tips: always look at final trade screen to make sure there side of the screen doesnt say
absolutely nothing!
always be slow in a trade never go fast b/c if u go fast there is a chance ull mess up and accidentilly lose something
ill update if i ever find any new scams
it takes 3 men 3 days to dig 3 holes how many men and days does it take to dig half a hole? pm on runescape for answer
runescape name:neoganon
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
gogobananas Posted at: 05:12 Jul15 2005 Post ID: 262411
gogobananas
+
+
yeah the first one happened to me except vice versa (i was buying a rune long) the guy said selling rune long 10k so i put up the 10k and he put the long (but noted) and a cape he did the same thing as above and i bought an iron long for 10k lol
gogobananas Posted at: 05:15 Jul15 2005 Post ID: 262413
gogobananas
+
+
and i got a new scam to be aware of- u walk along and someguy says says selling (something worth nothing like spinnach roll) for 20k then u see someone else along the road saying buying spinach roll 50k. You relise that u could make some money out of this so u head bake buy the spinnach roll for 20k then go to sell it but hes gone and u have a parcitcly worthless item for 20k!
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 09:03 Jul15 2005 Post ID: 262520
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
I scammed a rune kite using the first scam
seth134 Posted at: 19:06 Jul15 2005 Post ID: 263624
seth134
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I love final fantasy (and runescape 2)
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 17:27 Jul17 2005 Post ID: 267179
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
Dont spam!

GOd I thought someone got my account and posted coz we have the same avy lol
Takuran Posted at: 17:43 Jul18 2005 Post ID: 269055
Takuran
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok there is this scam that I know. It requires two people. You get a worthless but rare item like say... loar remains. (Obtained by killing a shade.) Okay say a person with full rune comes along. And you say to the person, "Do you have loar remains? I'll give all of this stuff for it!" You then show him something more valuable than his "rune" armour. Like maybe full mystic, a d. long, d. legs, guilded helm etc. But make it sound like the loar remains are really rare and you want them sooo bad so offer a lot of great stuff. Then when he says "No, I don't have loar remains" make sure your friend with the loar remains catches up with him. He will then say "Would you like to buy some loar remains? He will say yes and your friend will say only if you give me your armour. Since he has full rune he trades for the remains and then goes back to trade the you and you aren't there. So you got full rune basically for a form of bones.
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 06:53 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 347975
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
Posts deleted
Agent Snake Posted at: 17:50 Aug19 2005 Post ID: 353434
Agent Snake
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Gogobanannas,dont double post!RS2 moderator,please close this!
I point my gun at spam,ill shoot it all away from WOW!Be afraid!Moderator for warcraft 3 and world of warcraft.
gogobananas Posted at: 22:35 Aug19 2005 Post ID: 354075
gogobananas
+
+
what i didnt double post and i AM a mod!
rs_lord Posted at: 02:20 Aug20 2005 Post ID: 354297
rs_lord
+
+
huh? i got scammed alot in 1 day

lets just say i had 100k and on the end i had nothing lol
Opinion is a bioch ; O
librascythe Posted at: 06:09 Aug22 2005 Post ID: 357728
librascythe
+
+
dam i ahte this one but its a new one and to be warned i lost at least 1.5mil from it. anywyas here goes he will ask u if u want to awnser questions for a item well don't hes asking ur recovery questions and he got lucky that thats how i awnsered them (at leat 3) also anotehr tip if u know someone is after something like ur pass and ur wondering how can they get it from this way well don't let ur ego or whatever get ahead of u (it happens lol) anyways thast about it oh except they then ask for the first pass u ever used.
slipknot837 Posted at: 19:47 Aug22 2005 Post ID: 359426
slipknot837
+
+
some said that they were they work for jagex and they stole rune scimmy and full helm and 22k witch i know isnt alot
Wow... Its been a long time
boney100 Posted at: 01:53 Aug25 2005 Post ID: 364295
boney100
Forum GuestMember
+
+
once another player tried to get my account details by saying stuff like 'what is your fave number' so I killed him in the wilderness
I left, but now i may be back... confused? you should be.
nickisdaname Posted at: 07:50 Aug25 2005 Post ID: 364557
nickisdaname
Forum GuestMember
+
+
nice-one boney(lolz) boney wats ur str..
Moderator of Smackdown versus raw forums.. Soon, to be moderator of runescape2 forum..Smile
GOATEY1 Posted at: 00:35 Aug29 2005 Post ID: 373486
GOATEY1
Forum GuestMember
+
+
some1 treid 2 scam me into giving me all my armor (full mith)
he said there is a way to copy armor and thats 2 drop it on the floor
(if anyone falls for that there stupid)
slipknot837 Posted at: 07:53 Aug29 2005 Post ID: 373799
slipknot837
+
+
Heres something i like to do to annoy scammer. First you find someone say that they will trim your armour or somthing, then you just follow them yelling SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! for a while, it really ticks them off but shows them a lesson hopefully
football5tar Posted at: 06:52 Aug30 2005 Post ID: 376305
football5tar
Forum GuestMember
+
+
um...... i got scammed for 1.2 the other day =) its all good tho i made more money like 3.7
Jack Bower is the man.. Did u know the Boogie man checks his closet nightly to see if Jack Bower is there? Did u know Jack Bower is on the terroist most wanted list? lol...
slipknot837 Posted at: 12:33 Aug30 2005 Post ID: 376545
slipknot837
+
+
3.7 what mil? k? bil?!
gogobananas Posted at: 22:11 Aug30 2005 Post ID: 377886
gogobananas
+
+
wow bil... we all wish
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close