Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Comedy Role Play #2: The Curious Little Kitten and the High Voltage Fence

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
darkboarder_77 Posted: 14:54 Nov28 2004 Post ID: 33707
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
Post Likes: 0
+
Alrighty! This is the second story of the series of Comady Role Play!
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
umbreon Posted: 15:10 Nov28 2004 Post ID: 33716
umbreon
Forum GuestMember
+
i know how this 1 ends
i miss the supercheats from 2004 :(
darkboarder_77 Posted: 15:23 Nov28 2004 Post ID: 33721
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
Yeah. Will you say who you are, whether you are th kitten or someone else? You can be anyone you want.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Raikou Posted: 16:45 Nov29 2004 Post ID: 34066
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
Ok!! I WANNA BE THE KITTEN!!!!!

Kat looks at the sparkly yellow fence and says, "ohh!! Sometin new fo my witle kitty eyes to see!" she said hopping onto the fence, "MEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!" Kat said flying off the fence like a bird after a worm. her fur was charred and she stood up, "Ow." She said as a puff of smoke came out of her mouth.

THE END
I sit in the cold dark night...Alone in this world...No friends...No family...Death looks through my window and I accept it...A darkness so sweet...It fills my body with evil and greed... I rule you...I am the darkness inside of you...Don't fight it...
joslifer1 Posted: 18:15 Nov29 2004 Post ID: 34150
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
lol!
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
Raikou Posted: 19:18 Nov29 2004 Post ID: 34182
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
Thank you thank thank you very much
I sit in the cold dark night...Alone in this world...No friends...No family...Death looks through my window and I accept it...A darkness so sweet...It fills my body with evil and greed... I rule you...I am the darkness inside of you...Don't fight it...
joslifer1 Posted: 19:22 Nov29 2004 Post ID: 34190
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
You're welcome welcome very much.
Raikou Posted: 19:30 Nov29 2004 Post ID: 34207
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
I stu-stuttered!!
joslifer1 Posted: 20:09 Nov29 2004 Post ID: 34300
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
Me: Th-th-th-th-th-th...
Random person: What's wrong?
Me: Nothing it's just really cold in here!
Raikou Posted: 20:36 Nov29 2004 Post ID: 34370
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
*hugs Slifer* Does this help?
joslifer1 Posted: 20:41 Nov29 2004 Post ID: 34381
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
lol Yeah. I got that off of a Fairly Oddparents movie.
Raikou Posted: 07:52 Nov30 2004 Post ID: 34498
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
Really? I have heard of it but never seen it. And have you seen The spongebob Squarepants movie? I almost want to becasue it looks sooooo stupid I think it would be funny to see.
joslifer1 Posted: 08:01 Nov30 2004 Post ID: 34500
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
I kinda wanna see it, but my parents are huge Anti-SponegeBob fans.
darkboarder_77 Posted: 14:01 Nov30 2004 Post ID: 34662
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
On 29-Nov-2004 Raikou said:Ok!! I WANNA BE THE KITTEN!!!!!

Kat looks at the sparkly yellow fence and says, "ohh!! Sometin new fo my witle kitty eyes to see!" she said hopping onto the fence, "MEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!" Kat said flying off the fence like a bird after a worm. her fur was charred and she stood up, "Ow." She said as a puff of smoke came out of her mouth.

THE END
Um... that was really funny, but can't we make it longer? Like, instead of that being the end, lets say it gets sucked into a comode after walking into a nearby house and now it's gotta get through the sewer to the fence again or something...

Raikou Posted: 16:11 Nov30 2004 Post ID: 34688
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
lol .that will work!
joslifer1 Posted: 17:57 Nov30 2004 Post ID: 34701
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
I think it's fine the way it is.
Raikou Posted: 07:46 Dec03 2004 Post ID: 35540
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
Or maybe Slifer you could be the Electric fence I'll be cat and DB can be the Mountain Lion that eats me!
joslifer1 Posted: 08:00 Dec03 2004 Post ID: 35547
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
Okay...but fences are inanimate.
Cross Stinger Posted: 11:46 Dec03 2004 Post ID: 35571
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
On 29-Nov-2004 Raikou said:Ok!! I WANNA BE THE KITTEN!!!!!

THE END
Sick. Really, really, really sick. Even for this lot.
Metal Madness Posted: 15:01 Dec03 2004 Post ID: 35709
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
On 30-Nov-2004 joslifer1 said:I kinda wanna see it, but my parents are huge Anti-SponegeBob fans.
I really really really really really (10 days later) really really hate that retarded douchey sponge who ever created IT is my worst enemy. THE SPONGE MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To those who death never comes. You wont survive in the real world. Cheaters never win except if you're cheating on a video game.
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close