Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The Inheritance Cycle RP

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Princess X Posted: 07:13 Oct30 2008 Post ID: 2466022
Princess X
Post Likes: 0
+
(Can I be Ayra?)

Join Shadows Unite!
I'm Amy. Elena's dead.
kakashi1432 Posted: 14:39 Oct30 2008 Post ID: 2466194
kakashi1432
+
(aryas probably not even alive nether is lzandari for that matter)

BLaze went and examined the body. He found some oil in its pouch. "It appears to be slether oil,its probably on their weapons. Be careful guys, even with magic injuries caused by this are difficult to heal."
my aim name is kakashi143225 pm me cuz i need ppl to talk to

Oddball Posted: 00:37 Oct31 2008 Post ID: 2466923
Oddball
+
(((At the moment, Princess X, Arya has not been born. Nor Izandari. Choose a character away from the story, please. We have Durza and we're going to have him as a non-player character.)))
"Blaze, don't treat us as fools. Please. Pass the pouch, we'll lather our weapons with it. If we can't kill our foes off the bat, this'll either finish 'em off or pain them later. Might be fun to use it against the Ra'zac." Fabrik said. "Let's continue onto the Boers." Fabrik finished his drink, and hopped onto Lexis. Within two hours they had reached the Boers, and they noticed the city of Buragh smoldering. They looked to the ground and they noticed half a dozen Shades finishing off the last of the Dwarven forces.
Check out my video blog at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxVKEWusSAk
latiasfinder Posted: 22:32 Oct31 2008 Post ID: 2467758
latiasfinder
The Finder
+
Sydney yelped as the body thudded to the ground. "Eww..." she murmured, eying the oil pouch with suspicion. Kero rumbled once, lifting his muzzle from the waters, flinging droplets over Sydney as he turned his head. She groaned, making sure her pouch was full of water before slathering Kveykva with the oil carefully. Re-sheathing it, she clambered smoothly back into saddle. Kero lifted off with three beats of his wings, circling once before following Lexis.

Kero growled angrily at the Shades below as the burning city came into view. How dare they! Let us help our Dwarf comrades by burning those soul-stealing wretches and ripping their beating hearts right from their chests! he snarled, angling down. Sydney gripped onto the neck spike in front of her, whipping Kveykva from its scabbard and thrusting it into the air with a battle cry. Kero roared, attracting two Shades away from the Dwarves. They waited with excited expressions, which were replaced by shock as Kero shot a wide plume of smoke at them instead of fire. One screamed an unearthly wail as Sydney drove her sword into its heart. The other was knocked down harshly by Kero's tail as he passed, rising back into the air as several spells were deflected by their wards.

« Last edited by latiasfinder on Oct 31st 2008 »

Sig and Avy by Me ~
kakashi1432 Posted: 18:09 Nov01 2008 Post ID: 2468205
kakashi1432
+
(Ok the reasoni explain these things is because i dont know if everyone had read the books. Obviously you have but...i was just trying to make it easier for people to understand. Ill stop now if you want me to)

Blaze applied the oil to his sword and to the tips of his arrows. He got on Hurricane and flew off with the others. As he saw Kero Distract them he lept of hurricane and ran into the mist. He stabbed one in the heart before it knew what was happening.

Oddball Posted: 00:12 Nov03 2008 Post ID: 2469328
Oddball
+
((Guys, cool it on the killing. You're completely forgetting the wards that they have and the Shades are supposed to be as powerful or more than Riders, and we're slaying them too easily. K?))
Fabrik lept off of Lexis, landing on a Shade onto the ground. Fumbling for Ace, the Shade struck him through his thigh.
Fabrik swore, and he rolled to one side. The Shade unsheathed its sword, and went for a killing blow. The Shade had however, ignored the vulnerablility of his legs and with a well placed kick with his good leg, Fabrik tripped the Shade. The two combatants stood up, and Fabrik muttered the word "Light" in the ancient language, and sent a blinding ray of light towards the Shade. It did no harm to him physically, but it left him blinded. Fabrik closed his eyes before the eruption of light. With the Shade blinded, Fabrik tried to stab the Shade several times with Ace, but to no avail. The wards prevented that from happening, so Fabrik simply decapitated it. Fabrik telepathically called out.
"Guys, I just shut off a Shade. He will resurrect later, but he's put out of this battle. So far I see only three Shades left!"
Check out my video blog at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxVKEWusSAk
kakashi1432 Posted: 17:14 Nov04 2008 Post ID: 2470907
kakashi1432
+
Blaze was locked in a struggle with a shade.They were fighting mentally as well as physically. THeir minds kept trying to get in the others. Blaze jumped back as the shade's blade cut through his wards and struk his armor. It didint do any damage. "Man this one is tough". He said

latiasfinder Posted: 18:58 Nov05 2008 Post ID: 2472036
latiasfinder
The Finder
+
(((Kinda got carried away, sorry))

Kero growled hoarsely as a spell broke through a ward and knocked into his chest, driving the air from his lungs. Gasping plumes of smoke and fire, he tumbled through the air, unable to remain aloft. He crashed into the ground and sent Sydney flying into a Shade, who rolled with her to the edge of a cliff. She leaped to her feet just as he struck out lightning fast with his sword, crimson hair dancing like flaming serpents. Sydney parried the blow, struggling to keep contact with the others. Can't hold on for too much longer... she shouted mentally, her strength flickering wildly as Kero drifted in and out of consciousness.

Sig and Avy by Me ~
kakashi1432 Posted: 15:15 Nov07 2008 Post ID: 2473177
kakashi1432
+
Blaze parried his enemy's sword. He raised his hand and said "Jierda". The shade stopped and cursed as his arms broke. Running towards Sydney he slashed at the Shade attacking her. He parried the blow. They exchanged a fierce flurry of blows.

rs master player Posted: 10:42 Nov08 2008 Post ID: 2474014
rs master player
+
can i join?
Name: Gannon
Race: Elf
Height: 6'7
Weight: 200 lb.
Dragon's name:Dragnora (in ancient language one means wisdom)
Dragon's color:White
Dragon's build:Sleek for flying long distances tough scales
Pros and cons:is a very strong spell caster but not the best at swordsmanship
Gannon's history: born in ellsermella his parents were murdered by a hoard of Ra'zac and at the young age of 50 went out in the woods to search for the alleged spirit of the woods a strong spellcaster once he found him he trained for nearly 150 years he then he set off to fight the raz'ac
Gannon's weapon: hand and a half sword can be used as a two hander of a single hander has a diamond rod going down it to help with spellcasting
Armor: thin armor hat allows quickness several diamonds on helmet for storing energy
Sword Name: Flauga (in ancient language means fly)
Color: white with a diamond in the hilt for storing energy
Construction: made by the elvan black smith

« Last edited by rs master player on Nov 27th 2008 »
My new account is Quepix
/)_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
[color=blue]<--paste him into your sig and help him control the world
peanut butter ownage Posted: 21:14 Nov23 2008 Post ID: 2485959
peanut butter ownage
Friendly Neigborhood PBO!
Post Likes: 2
+
Ooooo, if it's about the Inheritance Cycle I'm totally joining in. (I am currently reading Brisingr on 614th page.)

Name: Hylom, son of Herklo
Race: Half-elf half-human like Eragon, joined in on Agaeti Blodhren.
Height: 5'10
Weight: 175 lbs.
Dragon's name: Kvekya (Literally means lightning in the Ancient Language.) Is a male.
Dragon's color: A striking dark gold.
Dragon's build: An energetic young hatchling that grows quickly (but not as quickly as Thorn in the book.
Pros and cons: Is an eager spellcaster but limits himself because he saves his energy for fighting buthis accuracy with a crossbow and agility with a sword is extraordinary.
History: Born with no memories of his parents and being an orphan he was born in Bullridge near the Ramr River where while swimming saw a yellow rock shining brilliantly in the water which turned out to be a dragon egg and as soon as Kvekya could fly a few miles set off on an adventure, planning never to return to his hometown.
Weapon: Has an oak crossbow and makes his own bolts, but also carries a dagger and a two-handed hand-and-a-half sword.
Armor: Has a chain-mail and a light helm which allows agility and has a necklace with which he acquired from his mentor that has enough energy to cast 4 men's strengths of spells.
Sword name: Naina, which means "make bright" in the ancient language, used to stun his opponents for a moment to slay them, uses much strength though.
Color: An orange hilt and a pale purple with a blood-red tip.
Construction: Made by his mentor who was talented in most things.

I love Chris Paolini's books and hope that this can be accepted!!!

« Last edited by peanut butter ownage on Nov 23rd 2008 »

darktear Posted: 05:42 Dec14 2008 Post ID: 2500015
darktear
Forum GuestMember
+
Name: Darktear
Race: Elf
Weight:120
Genger: Male
Dragon: Roxas
Dragon color: Dark green
Dragon build: She built for fast and silent
Bio: Shortly after being born hes mother died. That is how he got his name. At the age of 14 he came in contact what his dragons egg. Shortly after he began his training with Irin. With the war at its peak Darktear left to fight.
Darktear's weapon: Is named Deathbringer it is the same color of Roxas. There is a large emerald in the pommel of the sword. Its is the same size of Zar'Roc.
Alignment: He well fight anything that threatin his family or friends.

« Last edited by darktear on Dec 14th 2008 »
kvekva Posted: 16:59 Oct01 2010 Post ID: 2910772
kvekva
+
(I want to join)
Bio
Name:Faulr
Race:1/2 Elf, 1/2 Human
Height:5'11"
Weight:180lbs
Dragon:Dusk
Dragon color:Ruby Red
Dragon build:Thin but muscular and agile
Weapon:A Rider's sword, its blade is the same color as Dusk's scales. It's a hand-and-a-half sword, same length as Zar'roc, but with a slightly thinner blade. The sword's name is Edoc'sil, which means unconquerable, in the Ancient Language.
Bio:Faulr is a strong spellcaster, even to an elf's standards. He found Dusk's egg at 14 years old. His gedwëy ignasia is on his left hand.

Faulr and Dusk flew towards the battle, Dusk's wings beating the air quickly. Edoc'sil in hand, Faulr leapt off Dusk when they were close enough to the ground. He landed next to Blaze. "Thrysta!" Faulr shouted. The Shade that Blaze was fighting flew backwards about ten yards.
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 17:03 Oct01 2010 Post ID: 2910774
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
Original poster is long gone, so he/she can't accept you into the role play. Also, the last post here was 2 years ago. I think this role play is pretty much dead.
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 574145

Post Top
Click to close