Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

What am I missing?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

CatMasters Posted at: 21:41 Oct13 2008 Post ID: 2454107
CatMasters
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I have 3 controllers for my Wii. If I play Wii Sport or Mario Kart and want to play against/with people in my family I have a menu option to add more controllers and more players. Where is this in Brawl? I have yet to figure out how to play with family members at home. When I start I have the options: Group, Solo, Wi-Fi, Vault, Options, Data. I click into Group and then have the following options: Brawl, Rules, Special Brawl, Rotation, Tourney, Names. If I click into Brawl I have one controller there and any additional people I want to add have to be CPU cause there is no other option or hand.

So please tell me what I am doing wrong on this game (the only one I can't get multiple controllers working on) so that I can play with my family.

TIA
Chelle
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
jose22_1986 Posted at: 22:56 Oct13 2008 Post ID: 2454120
jose22_1986
Apparition
+
+
All you have to do is turn the controllers on and if that doesn't work sync em` to your wii by pressing the red button on your controller and wii that says sinc(its in the inside of the controller and in that flap on the wii) or if ur using gamecube controller plug it in.You don't have to look for a extra controller option if it reads a controller it'll automatically add it to the game.If u have more questions post back here although this belongs in this games questions and answers.
King of Hell Posted at: 15:05 Oct14 2008 Post ID: 2454357
King of Hell
Post Likes: 2
+
+
Here is fine, jose. Please don't mini-mod. Forums are a better place to ask questions as you're almost guaranteed a response.

If extra controllers are plugged in, simply click where CPU is written underneath the CPU character. This should make a new hand appear, along with a new token. Place the token on the character you want, and you'll have another player.

CatMasters Posted at: 17:27 Oct14 2008 Post ID: 2454503
CatMasters
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thanks. I have clicked on the cpu hoping that like in melee that you can change the cpu to a person but it won't do that. I never get a red hand. I have 3 controllers sinc'ed, like I said I use them with other games but Wii Brawl is just not recognizing them.
poke.addicted Posted at: 17:43 Oct14 2008 Post ID: 2454517
poke.addicted
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Please, CatMasters, refrain from Multi Posting. We call this spam, and do not permit it. Since you're a day old, I'll let you go on warning, with no deletion. But try not to do this again. alright? Smile Make sure to visit the Forum Rules. Keeps you from trouble.
Yo.
Aether13 Posted at: 18:21 Oct14 2008 Post ID: 2454536
Aether13
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Tank forgot to add that that you can use the edit button

Veenis made teh siggy :D
Heart Gold FC: 5242 6951 2898
Also if you want to go to PXE click this link...DO IT!
jose22_1986 Posted at: 20:43 Oct14 2008 Post ID: 2454598
jose22_1986
Apparition
+
+
o.k. I really dont get what u mean if you turn a controller on or plug in a controller it automatically has a picture of the controller ur using did you try moving with the controller even though you couldn't already see the hand it's already there if you move and you don't even have to press down at the cpu if you move the hand to the characters with a new controller it automatically opens up a new person how could it not be working I just don't get it.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close