Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Monster Hunter Freedom 2

The Final Invitation

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

thegrayfox Posted at: 17:31 Nov23 2008 Post ID: 2485816
thegrayfox
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I dont know what they wher thinking when they made this quest. What would be the best way to go at it? blademaster or gunner? and what skills would be best to use?

Gray Fox: Snake. We're not tools of the government, or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing... the only thing I was good at. But... at least I always fought for what I believed in. the dieing words of a great ninja....
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
WiseMan.. Posted at: 03:24 Nov25 2008 Post ID: 2486923
WiseMan..
+
+
The way most people do it is with a bow and shooting when you have the chance with putting traps and flash bombs to your advantage. I did it the blademaster way, using Blango Destructor (ice weapon) and traps. Bring pitfall, shock traps, and flashbombs. when the quest starts out the first Rajang is enraged so put down the pitfall while not getting hit (Pit falls only work when enraged). When the Rajang falls in the Pit fall it'll stay in there for quite a while keep attacking it. When you run out of traps you flash bomb it and go dig for some traps there should be some in the corner of the arena to the right of where you come out of the base. Repeat and kill. When all traps run out you have to wait for opportunities to attack like when it's using thinder and kill the rest with skill.Thumbs Up
dac211994 Posted at: 07:17 Nov26 2008 Post ID: 2487772
dac211994
Forum GuestMember
+
+
if you want to get horns, use a great sword. if you just want to get it over with, use long swords, sns, duals, and hammer.

gs tactics:

1. when you enter the ring plant a shock trap somewhere near the rajang, but makes sure it doesn't see you.
2. at the time the rajang sees you, go in front of the shock trap and lead it there. make a charge attack, land a level three and it will be quicker.
3. when you just finished the charge attack, run away to your left side. and wait until the rajang finishes the attack, just when its about to face you, make sure you land a unsheathing attack on the head or do number one, plant a shock trap. and if you don't have shock traps anymore, unsheathing attacks will do but roll to the middle of the legs, it is the blind spot of the rajang during attacks. us the unsheathing attack only when you see an opening (after lightning beams or balls.
4. to plant traps, use a flash bomb and use your time to heal, plant traps, and other stuff but make sure you go to the middle of the field, you'll be safe there because the rajang is a moving warpath even when it is confused.
5. when in rage, immediately use a flash bomb to plant a pitfall trap (note: pitfall traps only work on the rajang when enraged.). when in the trap, go near the head and land a few level three charges on the horn. using number three is still the strategy to break the horn.
6. after you break the two horns, just attack the hind-quarters with a triangle, circle attack.
attacking the head won't matter now because you just did break the horns.
7. go crazy and show no mercy to the small one. but save a few flash bombs (say 5-8 bombs) to use for the big one. and take your time for the big one.
8. take your time for the big one, you will kill it in a few minutes with the use of flash bombs to buy some time to heal yourself.

Hammer, SnS, Duals tactics:

just attack the hind-quarters. and follow number 4-8. mega juices are a must for using duals and hammers.

that's all. thank you.
Azure Rathalos Posted at: 10:47 Nov27 2008 Post ID: 2489019
Azure Rathalos
+
+
Before starting the Final Invitation quest, go to the gathering hall and level up, improve your weapons and your armour. Also try weapon types you are good with and bear in mind the tactics from WiseMan and dac211994 and you will clear this quest. Although it will take time and will not be easy. Good luck Thumbs Up
thegrayfox Posted at: 14:47 Nov28 2008 Post ID: 2490280
thegrayfox
+
+
hey sry i havent posted internet was down as for the quest still havent beaten it im hr5 now trying to get to 6 so i can get good armor to face the rajang its alot harder than i thought....

have any of u done it with a lance?

i have grayburg javelin but i havent tryed it on the rajang yet.

« Last edited by thegrayfox on Nov 28th 2008 »

Gray Fox: Snake. We're not tools of the government, or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing... the only thing I was good at. But... at least I always fought for what I believed in. the dieing words of a great ninja....
Azure Rathalos Posted at: 18:00 Nov28 2008 Post ID: 2490450
Azure Rathalos
+
+
I'm hr 6 and havent beaten it yet, although I can get very very close. Try getting Rathalos Soul U armour to get the recless abandon and high grade earplug skills, add a long sword or dual swords and you should do it, as for the lance I think it's worth a try although you will need the Gaurd +2 skill at least. I've only tryed the quest three times, trying a bow = dead, then a long sword = dead and finnaly dual swords. with which got one of them and then I died to a cheap shot! ah well, try and try again Thumbs Up
thegrayfox Posted at: 18:16 Nov29 2008 Post ID: 2491189
thegrayfox
+
+
lol ill probly end up doing it with a heavy bowgun very powerfull and should work if i get a good one and good armor plus bring the stuff to make more traps and flash bombs.

g33k Posted at: 18:42 Nov29 2008 Post ID: 2491214
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
+
Remember flash bombs= friendsThumbs Up
Are you ready to meet GOD?

Thanks for the Avy goes to Tank! Sig by me.
Emiliano Zapata said:It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!

Clicking this is bad for your brains.
Azure Rathalos Posted at: 06:46 Nov30 2008 Post ID: 2491469
Azure Rathalos
+
+
Flash bombs for the win, lol. by the way if you can beat two rajang with a heavy bowgun your ether one of the best or most lucky hunters! lol. I'll try the quest again once I have found another 12 flash bugs and brake out the good old azure rath u armour and guild knight sabers. Remember my motto: dodge more die less Thumbs Up
thegrayfox Posted at: 20:37 Dec01 2008 Post ID: 2492885
thegrayfox
+
+
ive beaten alot of things with heavy bowguns im good with them cuz ever since i started playing monster hunter from the ps2 i used them. once i have lao shun lung armor and the lao bowgun im gona try the quest that is if i can ever get past hr5 i get the monster to the point of dieing and i keep running out of healing items....

Azure Rathalos Posted at: 09:45 Dec02 2008 Post ID: 2493119
Azure Rathalos
+
+
I always had a light bogun on monster hunter, but I've changed to melee on freedom 2. To live longer take 10 honey, book of combos 1 and 2 (3 as well if you are using traps) and when fighting only use mega potions, this way you just combine your normal potions with the honey to get more mega potions and thus get loads more health. Be warned though, this tactic means you only heal when you lose about half your health making it quite dangerous (hence my motto above, lol!) also max potions and an ancient potion can be handy to get back health bonuses from the fyline kitchen when you die.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close