Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Advance Wars: Dual Strike

Favorite character pairings?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Cylun Posted at: 15:34 Sep26 2005 Post ID: 435080
Cylun
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I personaly believe advance wars has some potential for fanfics. Its not godly potential, but it is still their. Because this game is now geared to having to characters at once in your control, it made me think of character pairings. Albeit some of the characters prove ruinous in any pairing (jugger,, koal, grim, hachi, von bolt, drake, sensei, and arguably colin, flak, and olaf should cover it all, i believe), the rest of the characters seem to be good characters fo pairings. note that pairings do not have to be both ways, and some can be not loving at all(I pity the character that adder sets his sites on, as that guy is a stalker).

personaly

Lash x Sonja is my fav(believe it or not, I have read a fanfic about that pairing. Nice stuff, shoujo ai is).

Why:

I personaly believe that Lash was once a normal(albeit very gifted) young girl. I theorize that some BH officers kidnapped her for their own sick interests, and that Hawke reprimanded them for doing that. Due to her abuse and all around crappy life, the easily manipulated child got completely desensitized to violence(But then again, all the COs seem to be desensitized to the point where andy and eagle would actualy randomly dual each other in the middle of nowhere with all their troup's lives as pawns at the end of AW). In other words, Lash simply needs to be cuddled Smile I guess the only person other than Hawke that Lash likes is probably Sonja. Sonja, on the other hand, is stuck up and is extremely arrogant. She is adventurous, and doesn't like being bossed around. Though she is very well spoken, she obviously does have a few problems.

Sonja's dominance, coupled with Lash's childish sadistic nature(that could easily be treated) makes it really hard to determine who the Seme is and who is the Uke

What are your favorite pairings, though.(please don't flame me for advocating a girlxgirl pairing.
I am Cylun. May your life be easy and your future ripe.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Keyblade Master Posted at: 15:20 Nov02 2005 Post ID: 501814
Keyblade Master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Everyone have a fave pairing but sometimes it's hard to choose which pair is better. I use most rachel and jake due to Rachels power to heal more and do 3 airstrikes and jake for his power to put up attack, movement and range. However...
I'm starting to like using hawke and lash. To me, hawke is the coolest of all the CO's with his music, increased firepower and drain power. Lash would always be second in a dual strike for double defense. Through many missions I pick these 2 teams and we've had almost an S rank every time. It's hard to pick a winner outta them but I like hawke and lash just a little bit better.
Sigh, every forum I use turns into a war zone. I kinda miss this place. I might pop in every now and then, but there are so many scars already, I don't feel like I have a home here.

Keyblade Master: AKA Shinaka

April 2005- Feb 2007
Cylun Posted at: 00:55 Nov06 2005 Post ID: 507010
Cylun
Forum GuestMember
+
+
<_< well, I didn't really mean strategy wise, I meant character personality wise. Colin x Kanbei is just vicious, Build units as Colin, switch to kanbei, you have 130% unit power for 80% cost.
I am Cylun. May your life be easy and your future ripe.
Keyblade Master Posted at: 16:17 Nov26 2005 Post ID: 535102
Keyblade Master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Character personality wise then, I would have to go for Andy and Grimm. Heal your damaged units, smash a few troops then go frantic with double attack strength.
Sigh, every forum I use turns into a war zone. I kinda miss this place. I might pop in every now and then, but there are so many scars already, I don't feel like I have a home here.

Keyblade Master: AKA Shinaka

April 2005- Feb 2007
Digima Posted at: 22:50 Aug04 2006 Post ID: 965629
Digima
+
+
Eagle and Sami for me. Because Tag Power let's me move units 3 times.
And I think Lash is just messed up. Trust me, I've played all three games. She likes to make things go boom just because she was born that way.
EspeonDude_ Posted at: 20:09 Aug30 2006 Post ID: 1020660
EspeonDude_
+
+
Eagle and Sami are a extremly good combo. the tag power says gg. you send a infantry right to the t-copter then send it over to the hq then use the tag power, then you drop your infantry/mech on the HQ, switch to Sami, and its gg

[hmespeon -at- hotmail -dot- com] <~ MSN.
killer_cheeto1 Posted at: 13:03 Dec10 2006 Post ID: 1206450
killer_cheeto1
+
+
i like to mix around Hawke, Olaf and Drake......because their tag power does massive damage.........what are you talking about EspoenDude_? with the gg i mean?
Chaos� Posted at: 18:34 Feb14 2007 Post ID: 1368827
Chaos�
+
+
I like jugger and kindle for some odd reason... as in pair up
[center]
lucario_master1991 Posted at: 21:20 Jul10 2007 Post ID: 1738403
lucario_master1991
Post Likes: 2
+
+
i dont really have one i like to try them all out
BlackCharizard| Team Darkl ucario |
PokemonDiamond40 Posted at: 17:10 Sep30 2007 Post ID: 1935619
PokemonDiamond40
Post Likes: 1
+
+
eagle and sami

or drake and eagle

Tourneys won: 12
Our Spike Compilation Vid
My Team
My Pit Trick Video
thx trainer saphire for the awesome sig ^_^
PokemonDiamond40 Posted at: 17:24 Sep30 2007 Post ID: 1935660
PokemonDiamond40
Post Likes: 1
+
+
ive played this game for a long time

Tourneys won: 12
Our Spike Compilation Vid
My Team
My Pit Trick Video
thx trainer saphire for the awesome sig ^_^
nhahtdh Posted at: 09:44 Jan28 2008 Post ID: 2094510
nhahtdh
+
+
I personally like the pair of Rachel+Jake (enemy weaken+powered up) and Colin+Sasha (Sasha go first to increase money, then Colin will have the super power up with a big sum of money)
ryoku Posted at: 15:59 Jan20 2009 Post ID: 2526531
ryoku
+
+
It dosn't offer any boosts in power but its afective!

Hawk + Olaf

4 damage and snow Pwns If used with Hawk first!

P.S. Ive played all the games full (including hard modes) and the online version (website)!

« Last edited by ryoku on Jan 20th 2009 »
CHUCK NORIS CAN SLAM A REVOLVING DOOR!
dynasupplydirect Posted at: 04:20 Dec21 2011 Post ID: 3083574
dynasupplydirect
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
As the title says post away your favorite characters and pairings. Mine favorite character is Norio. I figured I'd make a separate page for this, considering the fact that I'm mostly using my main user but doesn't it really suck when you really dislike your one of your favorite character's most popular pairing and everyone.
ball valve lock out
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close