Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Animal Crossing: Wild World

OH MY GOD! EPIC CHEAT

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Forum Guest Posted at: 03:24 Jan15 2013 Post ID: 3199725
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Not Talking a lot of people say they lose bells.... SO WHAT!!!! SELL RANDOM STUFF! LIKE FRUIT,SHELLS,FISH,BUGS GET YOUR BELLS BACK THIS IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE!!!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:44 Feb23 2013 Post ID: 3218819
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
SmileSmileOkay you guys so today I am going to give you some cheats that are already on here but the only reason I am posting them here is because if you want one cheat you wont have to go looking through all of the pages just looking for a certain cheat you can just look at this post okay so here you go.
Ways to get alot of bells:
First you will need a shouvel okay so you go around your town with the shouvel and hit a random rock and if it doesent give you a bag of money then go to a different rock and keep going to each rock until they give you a bag of bells and keep on hitting the rock until it stops giveing you bags of bells. Another way to get bells is dig up a whole bunch of fossils and once your pockets are full of fossils only go to the musame and have the owl check all of the faossils but be carefull not to donate any then after he has checked all of the fossils go to tom nooks store and sell all of the fossils to him and he will give you loads of bells and you can repeatedly do this. Okay so this post is getting to long so I am going to stop here for now but I will post more trust me.
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:37 Feb24 2013 Post ID: 3219186
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Thumbs UpRockOkay you guys So here are some more cheats includeing my last one that I made up and yeah it actually worked for me

First empty your pockets and take out your shouvel or golden shouvel...then go outside and look for cracks in the ground and dig up whatever is in the crack in the ground...if it is not a fossil do not keep it...if it is a fossil keep it keep on colecting fossils until your pockets are full you will have to time travel to each day and find the fossils to make it quiker anyways then when your pockets are full of fossils and only fossils go to the muesame and have the fossils checked but be carefull because they will ask you if you want to donate the fossil to the muesame say no...once you have all of your fossils checked go to tom nooks store and sell all of the fossils and you will get alot of bells.
Also when you check a fossil and it is a peeking man do not donate it to the muesame sell it to tom nook and you will get alot of bells.

P.S. If you do the first cheat that I have written in this post two times you will be able to pay off your home loan and you can do this whenever you want!!! Hope I helped
Matt77 Posted at: 00:15 Mar02 2013 Post ID: 3220815
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
+
Here is a good way to make money.

Make sure is it June,July,August or September.
Make sure you have palm trees.
Make sure it's between 8pm and 8am.
Then go out with your net and you will sometimes see beetles on the palm trees.Catch them because they sell for 6,000-12,000 bells each !

Hope this helps Smile

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close