Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Black

Arament Objectives

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

yossy666 Posted at: 02:12 Apr24 2006 Post ID: 801079
yossy666
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I know the ones in the first two levels, and in the fifth. If anyone knows the ones for the other levels, fill out the list.

#1 - Veblensk city street
There is an uzi lying upstairs in the little building near the museum where the recon objective is.

#2 - Treneska border crossing
There is an RPG lying behind a sort of makeshift cover near the start of the bridge, up the small hill on left.

#3 - Naszran town
Theres a wooden shed like building around the area where there are 2 stone mausoleums, in the graveyard like area just before you go into the pipe system under the house, inside the shed is an M203 (grenade launcher)

#4 - Nazran foundry
When you come to the 1st warehouse with the all the barrels outside, there is a room in there, you need to blow open the door with a genade or shoot it with a shotgun and there is a magnum inside.

#5 - Tivliz asylum
Once inside the asylum building, shooting through the dry-wall, at the end of the hallway, turn left. Inside the room, shoot through the dry-wall, and there is an M-16 standing against the wall.

#6 - Vratska dockyard
A sniper rifle can be found in a steel container somewhere around the near beginnning of the level, and inside a small office later on

#7 - Graznei bridge
On the the bridge you can run up to the top and shoot down on people from the walkways. There is an RPG in one of the parts of the bridge, On one of the higher walkways.

#8 - Spetriniv gulag

---SOME OF THESE TIPS WERE GIVEN BY STICKMAN PHIL AND AB-OV-SEACROFT---

« Last edited by yossy666 on Jun 8th 2006 »
i wanna live like james dean, i wanna die a superstar.
---
yossy666 | Komodo | Aaden Foli | 02 Dissociative. | yossy666
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
stickman phil Posted at: 11:31 Apr27 2006 Post ID: 804563
stickman phil
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i can help here, i got a little book from a magazine with a few places of some guns:

#3 - Naszran Town: theres a wooden shed like building around the area where there are 2 stone mausoleums, in the graveyard like area just before you go into the pipe system under the house, inside the shed is an M203 (grenade launcher)

#6 - Vratska Dockyard: a sniper rifle can be found in a steel container somewhere around the near beginnning of the level, and inside a small office later on.

^hope you can read my directions Smile
tree man will turbanate you...
yossy666 Posted at: 19:53 Apr27 2006 Post ID: 805049
yossy666
+
+
oh, thanku soooo much phil!!! i rly needed to know the arament for nazran town! thanku!
---
ab-ov-seacroft Posted at: 16:22 Jun01 2006 Post ID: 849238
ab-ov-seacroft
Forum GuestMember
+
+
#4nazran foundry - wen u come to the 1st warehouse with the all the barrels outside ther is a room in there, u need to blow open the door wiv a genade or shoot it wiv a shotgun n ther is a magnum inside.

#7 on the the bridge u can run up onto the top and shoot down on ppl from the walkways, ther is an rpg sumwer,i cant rememba xactly where it is so check evry1.
yossy666 Posted at: 01:53 Jun03 2006 Post ID: 851170
yossy666
+
+
thanx for the additions, ill update the list now...
---
derwood Posted at: 20:27 Feb05 2007 Post ID: 1344923
derwood
Forum GuestMember
+
+
can't seem to find the secret weapon in level 4 even though you've told me! Any more hints? Thanx
yossy666 Posted at: 01:42 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1345303
yossy666
+
+
After you've walked through the sewer, you walk up and into a large storehouse thing with guys in it. Go to the right, and there's a little control box room thing. Blow open the door, and get the magnum... it's not hard.
---
Cobis Posted at: 10:12 Jul16 2007 Post ID: 1750740
Cobis
+
+
ya in the warehouse i think the first warehouse u go to the far right of the warehouse blow down the door with idk somethin then there is a table and a magnum and some rounds
Cobis Posted at: 10:14 Jul16 2007 Post ID: 1750745
Cobis
+
+
ya in the warehouse i think the first warehouse u go to the far right of the warehouse blow down the door with idk somethin then there is a table and a magnum and some rounds
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close