Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Bully

About the game and Rating

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

cheating101 Posted at: 23:03 Mar13 2007 Post ID: 1434548
cheating101
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hey! My birthday is coming up and I'm thinking about asking for BULLY as a present. I remember seeing it on the list for game of the year (or honorable meantion list), but want to know your opinons on it.

If you could also explain what it's about, but try not to give it away.

How long is it? Is it an internet game? blah blah blah...
the ratnator Posted at: 21:45 Mar24 2007 Post ID: 1460696
the ratnator
Forum GuestMember
+
+
bully is a ps2 or xbox game and it is really fun as you take on the role of jimmy, a teenager who's been expelled from every school he's ever attended.
Left to fend for himself after his mother abandons him at Bullworth to go on her fifth honeymoon, Jimmy has a whole year at Bullworth ahead of him, working his way up the social ladder of this demented institution of supposed learning, standing up for what he thinks is right and taking on the liars, cheats and snobs who are the most popular members of the student body and faculty.
If Jimmy can survive the school year and outsmart his rivals, he could rule the school. as allways Rockstar tradition of groundbreaking, original gameplay and humorous tongue-in-cheek storytelling invades an entirely new setting: the schoolyard.

As a mischievous schoolboy, you'll stand up to bullies, get picked on by teachers, play pranks, win or lose the girl, and ultimately learn to navigate the obstacles of the worst school around, Bullworth Academy - a corrupt and crumbling prep school with an uptight facade
i highly recommend it
Da Corbster Posted at: 03:52 Mar25 2007 Post ID: 1461085
Da Corbster
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Great rating ratnator!

But you forgot to mention that Bully was cancelled for XBOX so it is now only for PS2.

But yes Cheating101, I think you should get it aswell.

« Last edited by Da Corbster on Mar 25th 2007 »

Avatar and Signature were both made by v-gamer.
cheating101 Posted at: 13:59 Mar30 2007 Post ID: 1474461
cheating101
+
+
Well I posted in PS2....so ya...

Thanks?

Chapter 1...just beat it...kind of...quick and easily, will the game get harder as I progress, or is it repetitive?
Da Corbster Posted at: 14:33 Mar30 2007 Post ID: 1474586
Da Corbster
+
+
Gets harder, but not by much. It can get a bit repetitive at times, but has a LOT of originality. It's so easy that Rockstar didn't put cheats in.

cheating101 Posted at: 12:09 Mar31 2007 Post ID: 1476928
cheating101
+
+
I wish they made it more challenging, but whatever. Can't always get everything.

-You can close this-
Da Corbster Posted at: 11:14 Apr01 2007 Post ID: 1479365
Da Corbster
+
+
OK I will close this. Have fun with the game!

~Closed~

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 388212

Post Top
Click to close