Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty: Black Ops

Where are the zombies?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Geno9213 Posted at: 15:59 Sep28 2010 Post ID: 2909511
Geno9213
Post Likes: 0
+
+
zeldafan11 said:Geno: Your posts have been quite spammish, please tone it down.

They have? Woops!Anxious Sorry I hadn't really noticed.

@SpacingStardust I'll take that hit into consideration, but where did Craizen confirm zombies?

« Last edited by Geno9213 on Sep 28th 2010 »

Thanks to Craizen for my avatar!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
sphynxx Posted at: 23:39 Sep28 2010 Post ID: 2909730
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
SpacingStardust just mixed up Crazy Cheats and Craizen, thats all.

As for zombies; in W@W, there were hidden messages. I can't remember how many in total, but there were a couple to each map on radios. These messages made up the telling of a story about an experiment done by the Nazi scientists. If you want a decent theory (after all, as far as I'm aware, there hasn't been any specific confirmations about the actual story) The following links are to videos of theories by a user known as Killer Finland.

First theory video
Der Reise part 1
Der Reise part 2

Watch them in order I've posted. That's how they're intended anyway.

I saw those videos before I saw The Call of Duty Wikia page for Nazi Zombies has the story on it as well.

I only include those links in case you haven't heard the theory/story behind Nazi zombies.

Because I believe if Treyarch do include Zombies, there will be another hidden backstory to this as well. So perhaps they're keeping quite on zombies to keep as much as any possibly story links hidden until release.

Also, here is some video posted 28th Sept talking about Black Ops Zombies;

« Last edited by sphynxx on Sep 29th 2010 »

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
zeldafan11 Posted at: 23:41 Sep28 2010 Post ID: 2909731
zeldafan11
Sanity: false
+
+
Posted before you Sphynxx. :p

Anyway, thanks for the post. :D

Sir Alex, the Ruby Knight of Everlasting Life
sphynxx Posted at: 23:44 Sep28 2010 Post ID: 2909732
sphynxx
+
+
zeldafan11 said:Posted before you Sphynxx. :p

Anyway, thanks for the post. :D

that's coz you suck. Speak to the hand I've been sitting on this thread for a while because I had to go & cook dinner halfway through posting =(

You make me sad. Do you want me to edit out the new video or leave it in seeing as it does have relavence to the thread? & not everyone will check the minor news thread for zombie related news unless it's known theres some in there..

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

zeldafan11 Posted at: 23:56 Sep28 2010 Post ID: 2909736
zeldafan11
+
+
No, you're post is fine, I was just saying. :p

Also, Your video links are broken...

Geno9213 Posted at: 23:58 Sep28 2010 Post ID: 2909737
Geno9213
+
+
I know there's a small story plot on Nazi Zombies, Der Riese espicially. But, people make up a lot of things in their theories. Like this: Peter fought Richtofen and lost his arm. Peter sliced Richtofen's eye so that's why he has a scar. People make up most of those. The example I gave has no proof within Nazi Zombies.

sphynxx Posted at: 00:06 Sep29 2010 Post ID: 2909738
sphynxx
+
+
zeldafan11 said:No, you're post is fine, I was just saying. :p

Also, Your video links are broken...

Wouldn't suprise me. I can't get youtube videos to work properly here. Either I can't use the tags to embed the video but I can post links. Or I can embed the video, but can't post links -,-

Edited and fixed. I hope.

sphynxx Posted at: 00:15 Sep29 2010 Post ID: 2909739
sphynxx
+
+
Geno9213 said:I know there's a small story plot on Nazi Zombies, Der Riese espicially. But, people make up a lot of things in their theories. Like this: Peter fought Richtofen and lost his arm. Peter sliced Richtofen's eye so that's why he has a scar. People make up most of those. The example I gave has no proof within Nazi Zombies.

That is exactly why they're called theories. Theories tend to be what be what people believe to be the most logical explanation. It's all we have to go on until someone can point out a verified, conclusive story that is released by Treyarch. Until then, all we have are theories.

The theory posted by Killer Finland is the most logical theory I have so far found.

Geno9213 Posted at: 00:30 Sep29 2010 Post ID: 2909744
Geno9213
+
+
Yes but these theories go way off the chart. This is all the info I found in-game:
Shi No Numa:Meteor crashes and contains Element 115 that makes zombies and powers Ray Gun and WunderWaffle

Der Riese: Richtofen became insane there
Hell Hounds originated from there
Der Riese means 'The Giant' which is a possible reference to something
Nikolai and Dempsey possibly die via the Der Riese trailer

« Last edited by Geno9213 on Sep 29th 2010 »

sphynxx Posted at: 00:47 Sep29 2010 Post ID: 2909765
sphynxx
+
+
Well watch Killer Finlands theory videos, because he actually puts a lot of thought into them. He uses every peice of information found in the game to back up his theories. It's the most solid peice of theorising I've seen for the Zombie history.

Also, what makes you believe that these theories go "way off the chart" anyway? Do you have anything to conclusively prove that they're wrong? Or do you only have your own personal beliefs on what the backstory is?

Geno9213 Posted at: 00:56 Sep29 2010 Post ID: 2909766
Geno9213
+
+
Okay I'll watch those videos. And I think it's way off the chart because they make it up themselves with nothing to back it up at all. I have a slight backstory in my mind but it is very short:

Metoer crashes in Shi No Numa containing Element 115. Planes crashes at Nacht Der Untoten. Plane contains passengers who have to fight for their lives. I'm not sure what happens to them though. Another group goes to Verruckt and fight zombies too. By turning on the power, they made the zombies stronger. I think they died but I'm not too sure. Nikolai, Takeo, and Dempsey go to Shi No Numa. I have a feeling Richtofen was already there because he was doing zombie research. They fight and hold back the zombies until they teleport to Der Riese. They find out about what happened via radio messages. Nikolai might have died because the trailer shows zombies cornering him and attacking him. Dempsey might have died because the end of the trailer shows Takeo and Richtofen only fighting off the zombies.

zeldafan11 Posted at: 01:36 Sep29 2010 Post ID: 2909776
zeldafan11
+
+
Actually, Dempsey seems to be the only one who escpaed, saw a video on youtube with proof, but those vids actually have a lot of proof, I actually have been subeed to KF for a long time, he makes good videos.

sphynxx Posted at: 04:47 Sep29 2010 Post ID: 2909828
sphynxx
+
+
yeah KF backs up his theories, with information that is found in the game. He doesn't just say "well there was some rock out in the middle of the swamp so the zombies are actually aliens!" and leave it at that lol

You said actually a lot in that post Alex. Evil

Geno9213 Posted at: 21:13 Sep29 2010 Post ID: 2910169
Geno9213
+
+
Alright I have seen the first video so far and it does not really have anything to back it up. What proof is there that the hanging man is Peter's friend? What proof is there that Peter's friend had his own experiment? The left hand in Verruckt can be someone else's hand since Treyarch seem to love missing hands via that chair with a red wheel in Verruckt and another hand in Der Riese on the power switch. The Area 51 thing could of possibly been a hint to the next map pack but, was cut since the release of MW2.

Second video review:
I am actually very disappointed with this video. There is no theory AT ALL! It just states a short summary of some of the radio messages, nothing else! I will watch the third video with terrible expectation.

Third video review:
I was right to not expect much. Yet again it has a theory with NOTHING to back it up! There is no proof at all that Richtofen killed Peter's friend for threatening to tell about Der Riese. Killer Finland states that there is no way that Peter's friend hung himself without a chair. But how does Richtofen magically be able to reach the wood pole by himself? And Killer Finland thinks that the group either went to France, England, or Germany to get to Der Riese. Yeah. But they were probably somewhere in JAPAN since Shi No Numa is JAPENESE ZOMBIES. Seeing as they are in a zombie invasion, do you think they have the time to get to those three countries? To disprove Killer Finland about Richtofen not wanting anyone to know about Der Riese, an earlier message in the first one stated that the group 935(I forgot what it's called) tried to keep everything secret. Richtofen is probably a member since he worked with Dr. Maxis. Seeing as he is insane, he probably still thinks that he is keeping the work of the group and keeping it silent. The hanging legs, simple explanation, Treyarch never intended people to cheat and go over there so they didn't make the body so they wouldn't work as hard. Bloody paw prints equal Hell Hounds. Fluffy was turned into a Hell Hound BEFORE giving birth to the mentioned puppies. Puppies were Hell Hounds when born and seeing as giving birth is a bloody process, BLOODY PAW PRINTS! Sam's soul still lurks in Der Riese is a simple answer to the vocals.

There. Happy now sphynxx? I disproved his theory with FACTS! He has no back up to his theory at all. I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out that Treyarch added those things for creepiness and intended no story at all.

sphynxx Posted at: 00:05 Sep30 2010 Post ID: 2910221
sphynxx
+
+
Actually I could careless whether you proved or disproved Killer Finlands theories, simply because that's all they are; theories. They are not concrete & conclusive by any stretch of the imagination. I only wanted you to watch them so you could see one persons versions.

I've yet to see any conclusive proof in your summary. Kindly point out to me where you can succinctly disprove his theories? All I see is "this can't have happened because they wouldn't have made it that way."

You can sink more time into it if you wish. But I don't really care. I just figured you might be interested in a theory someone has sunk some time & thought into. Instead of seeing some "giant rock from outer space = aliens" kind of deal.

Geno9213 Posted at: 00:17 Sep30 2010 Post ID: 2910223
Geno9213
+
+
Because you asked so kindly, I disprove his theory because he made a lot of stuff up. No hint in the game would lead to his events. I'm interested in theories with cold, hard proof to back it up. If you wish to not spend anymore time with this, I respect your decision. You have your free will to do whatever you choose. I do not want to continue this if you don't want to. Goodbye sphynxx.

Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close