Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty: Black Ops

:O No Way

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 19:57 Nov29 2010 Post ID: 2931614
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Have you done something amazing yet?

I joined my friends team deathmatch.Match ended in 2 after i joined.I joined and died 2 times straight -_-' by a Huey.Then it began.Straight away i got 2 kills(i had hardline)got RC car kill one more.Im 3-3 at this point.Quickly rape two more people get a care package.One more guy tries to rush me and i drop him.I'm 6-2 here.about 1 minute in. I use my mortar team(thats my third killstreak) and get two kills. now im 8-2.I used my care package before i used my mortar team.Care Package was ammo so i got it then got killed.30 seconds left and i quickly get 2 kills from a spray and 2 more from a semtex.Ended at 12-3.It was pure ownage.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Jirachi X Posted at: 22:10 Nov29 2010 Post ID: 2931630
Jirachi X
Post Likes: 2
+
+
>Get 5 Kills
>Running the 3 Care Package KS's
>Die
>Spawn out of the action
>Throw Packages
>Sam Turret
>Hardline to Dogs
>Care Package
>Ammo
>Hardline to Chopper Gunner
>Sentry Gun
>Hardline to Dogs
I'm gone - bye
zeldafan11 Posted at: 02:56 Nov30 2010 Post ID: 2931665
zeldafan11
Sanity: false
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Pwnage JX...

I just unlocked the AK-47, I buy it and equip the Dual Mags, get into a game on Nuketown TDM, I run into the middle and spray at 3 guys, killing them all with my first mag, earning my RC-XD with first blood, I go ahead and run back to cover to reload, run to the side of the fire truck and look into their spawn kill 2 and die, all within about 15 seconds of the match starting.

I finish the very short game with 32-7 (The last death was absolutely BS...) and get the final kill.

Sir Alex, the Ruby Knight of Everlasting Life
stormform Posted at: 06:31 Nov30 2010 Post ID: 2931701
stormform
Eternal Lurker
Post Likes: 43
+
+
I haven't really gotten amaizing kills...

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 16:40 Nov30 2010 Post ID: 2931802
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
doesnt need to be an amazing kill.Just something amazing like an across map tomahawk like i did today on muketown.pure luck.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

zeldafan11 Posted at: 02:40 Dec01 2010 Post ID: 2931957
zeldafan11
Sanity: false
+
+
Oh yeah...I have gotten a cross map Tomahawk On Launch, it's in my File Share.

Sir Alex, the Ruby Knight of Everlasting Life
TheLlama Posted at: 05:02 Dec01 2010 Post ID: 2932002
TheLlama
+
+
on Crisis, TDM I got my CG first without dying and by the time it ran out I was on 26-0 then by the end of the game I was 42-4 and my friend below me in 2nd placed only had 11 kills Smile fricking carried my team in that game and it was my first of the day...i kinda wish i saved the reply but I'm not too bothered about that until I get a truely epic kill.
superbird5005 Posted at: 17:53 Dec01 2010 Post ID: 2932242
superbird5005
Shawn the Supreme
Post Likes: 5
+
+
An awesome kill?

It's not awesome, more or less funny. Playing Gun Game with my friend on Nuketown. I jumped out the window and landed right in front of him. I shot him, and scared the crap out of him. It was hilarious.

Another good kill was the same match. I was on the Grim Reaper, and I saw somebody dive out the window of the second floor. I shot him midair, no file on it though, but it was hilarious. That was my friend also, getting killed.

My best kill would have to be with the B-knife. Gun Game on Grid. Two different game, both on the same person. I have a picture of it, but it's more funny than awesome. Actually it's both. Anyways, I had the knife, and I shot it across the clearing where the two vehicles are. I shot it, headshot on my friend. That's the awesome picture. Then the next game, I had the knife, and was shooting at somebody, unaware somebody was behind him. I shot the knife and I missed, but the game ended. Come to find out I shot the person coming around the corner xD
badass
Hatershateme is forever bae
IT'S SPELLED Shawn

TheLlama Posted at: 18:05 Dec01 2010 Post ID: 2932244
TheLlama
+
+
I was more than pleased with my 30-1 on nuketown this afternoon :D
CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 18:13 Dec01 2010 Post ID: 2932245
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Went 37-0 once, as well as getting a 15 Killstreak in another game.
Unfortunately, I haven't gotten any insanely ridiculous kills......yet.
Now known as
nightmare2 Posted at: 19:08 Dec01 2010 Post ID: 2932263
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
+
thatbird said:Then the next game, I had the knife, and was shooting at somebody, unaware somebody was behind him. I shot the knife and I missed, but the game ended. Come to find out I shot the person coming around the corner xD

I did something like that in MW2. Even more it was game winning kill cam. This guy was running past him so I tried to no scope him with intervention. Right before I shoot someone hits him with rocket launcher and my bullet pass him and hits in midair. Lol it was hilarios. maily because it was the only kill I got in the entire game. lulz.
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
sphynxx Posted at: 21:02 Dec01 2010 Post ID: 2932346
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
Eh, a few random tomohawk & frag kills. Nothing spectacular.

First blood on Nuketown starting BBQ side, running left then jump throwing semtex onto a car usually nets me a first blood double or higher.

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 05:51 Dec02 2010 Post ID: 2932408
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Oh, that reminds me, I've also learned how to chuck a semtex perfectly so that I always get anyone on that rock in Jungle.
Now known as
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close