Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty: Black Ops

Black Ops Multiplayer. What do you think?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Laser catz Posted at: 20:20 Dec18 2010 Post ID: 2938962
Laser catz
Post Likes: 0
+
+
This thread is to express your opinion on how the Black Ops online Multiplayer is. I personally can only stand Wager Matches (Only Gun Game and Sharpshooter), Combat Training, and Zombies. What's your opinion on the Multiplayer experience?

Credit to PBO for my awesome sig
Pokemon HG name: TORIN (I'd prefer you call me that over Laser but whatever floats your boat...)
Pokemon HG FC:1463 1866 4122
Click my sig image to go to my Pokemon trading shop!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
sphynxx Posted at: 20:31 Dec18 2010 Post ID: 2938964
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
Hate it. Point Blank hate it. I cannot play on my system, but I do play fairly regularly on my friends. Solely to balance out his rubbishness at the game with me being fairly good, so he can level up at a reasonable rate. He wont be prestiging, but he wants to hit level 50 as soon as he can - that's where I come in.

I cannot play online multi and be competitive at my house. My interent provider is as slack as dogs balls & the phone lines themselves are attrociously outdated that when I do play, the ping rate is so bad that I might as well be sitting in a corner with my back turned not doing anything whenever I try to shoot someone ;_;

Combat Training I do play however. I'm annoyed that in CT you can't prestige. It makes CT boring once you've gotten everything pro & done a fair bit ;_;

Zombies, again, I don't play online due to the crappy ISP.

Oh, and hey, good to see you venture out of the Pokemon forums xD

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Laser catz Posted at: 21:00 Dec18 2010 Post ID: 2938973
Laser catz
+
+
I mean I absolutely hate player matches. The people there are annoying as hell and half of them cheat. But I love Gun Game. I've become very good at it.

Oh and yes. I venture outside of Pokemon forums. Thanks for noticing XD

Pokemon HG name: TORIN (I'd prefer you call me that over Laser but whatever floats your boat...)
Jirachi X Posted at: 21:39 Dec18 2010 Post ID: 2938984
Jirachi X
Post Likes: 2
+
+
Simply put. I love it.
I'm gone - bye
hatershateme Posted at: 22:35 Dec18 2010 Post ID: 2938988
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
Post Likes: 4
+
+
Simple. Once Treyarch fixes the Hit Detection, and balance out some guns. I will love it a lot more.

superbird5005 is Bae

Sig and Avy: Craizen

sphynxx said:Step aside people, Mr. forum games coming through. ;)

Teh Kitteh :D Posted at: 05:22 Dec19 2010 Post ID: 2939114
Teh Kitteh :D
+
+
S&D is fun. Everything else irritates me with all the flaws. I'm still disappointed on how the game was a hype for me and turned out to be a drag. Sniping is back so Im glad for that and started playing again due to the fact that MW2 noob tubers are back and I had to take a chill pill from that game.
[center]
Teh sexy sig/avy by Craizen(;
CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 06:36 Dec19 2010 Post ID: 2939125
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
Post Likes: 1
+
+
I don't see where everyone is coming from with all this "Black Ops is da wrst ding evr". I can understand Alfred, with a bad connection, but the rest of you I don't understand.
It's so fair. No Stopping Power, no Juggernaut, very few noob tubes, not a lot of campers, decent guns, good maps.
What's not to like about it?
Now known as
superbird5005 Posted at: 09:53 Dec19 2010 Post ID: 2939168
superbird5005
Shawn the Supreme
Post Likes: 5
+
+
CRAZY CHEATS said:It's so fair. No Stopping Power, no Juggernaut, very few noob tubes, not a lot of campers, decent guns, good maps.

PS3 doesn't have the camping, The 360 does however, badly for me at least. Agreed with everything else though.
badass
Hatershateme is forever bae
IT'S SPELLED Shawn

CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 10:02 Dec19 2010 Post ID: 2939171
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
+
Tried switching game modes?
Now known as
Laser catz Posted at: 14:08 Dec19 2010 Post ID: 2939323
Laser catz
+
+
I agree with CRAZY CHEATS. I like the guns a lot in this game. Favorite is probably between AUG, G11, or Commando.

CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 14:21 Dec19 2010 Post ID: 2939335
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
+
Just Crazy Cheats please. Or CC.

The AUG is pretty awesome, but the G11..... plargg Speak to the hand
Useless gun.
Now known as
Laser catz Posted at: 14:25 Dec19 2010 Post ID: 2939339
Laser catz
+
+
Ok gotcha. CC it is.

I myself am personally a fan of semi-automatic guns because I am very accurate with them. I used the M16 in MW2, but they crapped it up in BO, so I switched to the G11. I also love the SPAS-12. King of the Shotguns.

Teh Kitteh :D Posted at: 14:36 Dec19 2010 Post ID: 2939348
Teh Kitteh :D
+
+
CRAZY CHEATS said:I don't see where everyone is coming from with all this "Black Ops is da wrst ding evr". I can understand Alfred, with a bad connection, but the rest of you I don't understand.
It's so fair. No Stopping Power, no Juggernaut, very few noob tubes, not a lot of campers, decent guns, good maps.

You're right. No stopping power or juggernaut but since there's none of those now, the noobs have decided to aggravate me with their Second Chance. I swear 90 of enemies that kill me have this perk on. The guns are barely balanced, they are so underpowered that they wouldn't even die if you shoot a whole mag into them. TDM has a lot of campers. And I hate the graphics. There's my opinion on all of this of what you stated.
[center]
Teh sexy sig/avy by Craizen(;
sphynxx Posted at: 16:00 Dec19 2010 Post ID: 2939395
sphynxx
+
+
Oh yeah, the graphics are a HUGE let down for me. I can understand a game like Borderlands - they had intended to define & sharpen the graphics, but the developers fell in love with what we see is the final product. Borderlands was a game that hadn't really be done on consoles & the graphics are a defining feature, so they're understandable.

However Black Ops is part of a franchise whos graphics have over the course gotten better & better. Or at the least, not taken 5 steps backwards. But Black Ops is lacking terribly.

Also agree with Kitteh - second chance is BS. It aggrevated me in MW2 that there were two kinds. Now Second Chance is BS - losing a kill because some knobface drops onto his back, gets in a lucky knife & then gets revived by his team mate that follows him just to revive him is infuriating. And yes, I have come across this strategy ;_;

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Laser catz Posted at: 16:08 Dec19 2010 Post ID: 2939403
Laser catz
+
+
I agree with both of you guys. Second chance is SO annoying especially with the knifing and reviving thing. InfinityWard, Treyarch, whoever, can't we live without perks like that? That would help the everlasting cause to eliminate all chances of noobing it up on CoD games.

sphynxx Posted at: 16:14 Dec19 2010 Post ID: 2939410
sphynxx
+
+
Unfortunately, "noobing it up" is synonomous with the Call of Duty franchise.

But Combat Training & Second Chance is horrible ;_;

CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 17:20 Dec19 2010 Post ID: 2939463
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
+
Yes, it's strange how people are really only using second chance now.
I would imagine it's because of a lack of a decent 3rd tier perk.
And yes, I quadruple the motion that 2nd chance is the most annoying thing in the game.
My main problem with it though is that it gives others a chance to steal your kill.
I can deal with them getting another chance to kill me, I can stand it, but losing kills cause some douchetard gets the occasional kill he doesn't deserve really takes the cake.
Now known as
sphynxx Posted at: 18:14 Dec19 2010 Post ID: 2939511
sphynxx
+
+
Hack Pro or Ninja Pro would be the ones I'd prefer. Probably Ninja Pro - mainly because it's all I use in MW2 unless I'm trying to get the others pro. But once everythigns pro - It's usually Ninja Pro on my classes. Unless I'm planning on playing a strictly defensive role, then it's Sit Rep Pro to hear people coming easier since I don't have proper headphones.

TheLlama Posted at: 21:20 Dec19 2010 Post ID: 2939594
TheLlama
+
+
Personally I've been loving the multiplayer and havn't come across as many problems as other people seem to, Second Chance hasn't bothered me too much because I usually notice that they're going into it by the way they fall and I don't stop taking shots at them until the points pop up on my screen. I think about half of my headshots are from killing people who are going into Second Chance while they're still in the air Smile

Havn't really played much of the wager matchs still but Nazi Zombies public is pointless as most of the idiots on it can barely survive past lvl 12 but if I'm in a private game with people I know then it can be a good laugh, now that levels are designed better it makes it alot harder to camp a certain spot which is what I got bored of in WaW.
zeldafan11 Posted at: 23:44 Dec19 2010 Post ID: 2939625
zeldafan11
Sanity: false
+
+
I like it quite a bit, when I'm doing good of course. :3

I tend to play Combat training when I get mad though, always helps then I go back to get tactically inserted by a Claymore...

As for the maps, I love them, all except Radiation and Array.

Guns are the best in the series IMHO, G11 with Low-Power Scope is absolutely Godly.

The Kill-Streaks and Equipment seem to be fairly balanced, besides of course the Claymores.

Sir Alex, the Ruby Knight of Everlasting Life
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close