Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty: Black Ops

Zombies

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

nightmare2 Posted at: 15:29 Apr09 2011 Post ID: 2987844
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
+
So whats your favorite map? Der Riese
Best Round ever? 32, 3 people, on Acension

Out of all the maps (Nacht Der Untoten, Verrukt, Shi No numa, Der Riese, Kino Der Toten, Five, and Acension) which one do you think is the most creative and fits it's name the best?
Verrukt defenetly fits its name the best (Asylum) for it is designed very much like what an asylum would be to me. The most creative is probably Shi No Numa because it is probably the most open, intereactive, and the perk machine positions is very interesting.

If you had the chance to design your own map for zombies what would it be like?
Mine would probably resemble a Colliseum. Players would start in one of the top boxes and descend to the base. Players would have to go around a turn on 4 switches that would move gears around and let players gain access to the colliseum part. The PAP machine would be at the back of a room. The front of the room would have a giant gate that opens with by a player pulling a switch. On the other side of the colliseum the other gate would open as well. Then when all players are in the colliseum the gate slams shut. And zombies would come pouring out of the other gate. Atthe end of each round the gate would open again.

Perk machines would be by each switch.

I would also change up the PAP machine to gain more upgrades. A player enters the machine and the door closes around them, zombies are no longer attracted to them. Then a menu pops up, similar to the create a class menu. but it would have 4 perks, the primary and secondary gun slots would be changed to the guns you each have. (ex. instead of primary gun it would say M16) Same with your grenades and your knife would show up as well. Giving players full customization other all their equipment and perks. I would also let players upgrade guns and grenades a second time.

Juggernaut upgrade - players could carry 3 primary weapons.
Revive upgrade - by knifing your ally they start an automatic revival without the need for you to stay by their side.
Double Tap upgrade - 2X bullet damage
Speed Reload upgrade - Increased magizines for every weapon
perk upgrades would cost 2000

Monkey Bomb Upgrades would include more explosive damage, longer song time and for the second upgrade being able to hold 2 more.
Frag upgrades would be more explosive power and second upgrade would be carrying more.
Knife would be able to cause more damage.

Guns would basicly cost 5000 for each upgrade. Each upgrade would raise their damage and magazine size. Extra options that would include more money would be adding attachments, giving akimbo to weapons like ray gun, etc.
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 15:49 Apr09 2011 Post ID: 2987855
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Sounds like you want to make it easy to reach high levels.

The only improvement I would make is to reset it to W@W weapons and give me more camping spots.
Now known as
sphynxx Posted at: 22:37 Apr09 2011 Post ID: 2987964
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
Only change I'd make is a slight increase in weapon damage. I mean christ, round 25 it taks sooooo much ammo from a packed HK21 to kill the buggers >:(

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
nightmare2 Posted at: 11:49 Apr10 2011 Post ID: 2988148
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
+
CRAZY CHEATS said:Sounds like you want to make it easy to reach high levels.

The only improvement I would make is to reset it to W@W weapons and give me more camping spots.

No I just want to make it possible. As Sphynxxy said how hard it is to kill in the later rounds. Plus better weapon customization gives more control. Haven't you ever wanted akimbo Ray Guns?

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
sphynxx Posted at: 16:44 Apr10 2011 Post ID: 2988421
sphynxx
+
+
Akimbo Ray guns would be utterly, utterly pointless. Not to mention overpowered D;. Especially when you take into account splash-damage.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

nightmare2 Posted at: 18:40 Apr10 2011 Post ID: 2988475
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
+
Right well... um stay on topic and answering the questions. There are like 3 of them.

Upgraded ray gun at round 35+ becomes pretty useless.

sphynxx Posted at: 20:26 Apr10 2011 Post ID: 2988551
sphynxx
+
+
nightmare2 said:Right well... um stay on topic and answering the questions. There are like 3 of them.

Hurr Durr, don't mini-mod.

It might help if you didn't have a ginormous wall of text to sift through to actually find the questions o.O

So whats your favorite map? Kino Der Toten yo

Best Round ever? Solo - 37. The Syndicate Projects rape train spot helps heeeeaaaaps <3 Multiplayer - 28 with 4 people. Myself and another were the only two doing work. Myself with 954 kills, the other with 800+ - the other two were both low 200s. Maybe 250 each. But both myself and the other guy were leaving (to actually watch the same rugby game lmao) so we ended it there. Could've gone further though I think.

Out of all the maps (Nacht Der Untoten, Verrukt, Shi No numa, Der Riese, Kino Der Toten, Five, and Acension) which one do you think is the most creative and fits it's name the best? Kino. I haven't played Acension. Don't even plan on it either.

If you had the chance to design your own map for zombies what would it be like?

Something a lot more polished and "smooth" than what the currents are. I seriously get stuck on thin air. No crawlers. Just standing close to some chair and bam. I get stuck. It's stupid. Something HUGE. Something with multiple stories, ways to block paths off. Not just traps, but actual metal doors. Something that makes having a Sniper Rifle not utterly useless.

Perhaps a combination of Wasteland, Pipeline (CoD4) and Block (CoD4). Wide open spaces with multistoried buildings and underground passages.

cod is amazing!! Posted at: 11:33 May05 2011 Post ID: 2999140
cod is amazing!!
Post Likes: 0
+
+
ascension is incredible. so many good camping spots! also, out of the maps listed, it's kino and ascension. but my favorite is call of the dead.
Pure Win.

Do hard things. Never leave your man card at the door.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close