Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty: Black Ops

HELP : No More Black Ops

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

FeroSuperHero Posted at: 18:14 Apr13 2011 Post ID: 2990431
FeroSuperHero
Post Likes: 0
+
+
When i did buy the game befor 2 months its work just fine like from 2 bars to 3 but now i don't know what happened! its horriable and TONS of lag starts from beginning of the match the framerate or lag issues are so bad that even when the match is starting and the time is counting down in the middle of the screen that the number is all jittery and laggy as it counts down, and i cant even hear the voice of team leader or i dunno what it is who says like ( Domination, spy plane or care package ready for delivery....etc ) i just can hear voices of players on mic.

Is it just me or is everyone having these issues with Black Ops on the PS3?

Connetion Speed: 7 meg download, 2 meg upload

PC : Core2Duo,WIN7,KASPERSKY

Modem : SpeedTouch 585i (it was connected direct to PS3)
V 7.1.0.4

Router : Linksys E3000
V 1.0.04

Network Cable type : CAT 6

At my PC :

- i figured out all my ipconfig. subnet mask,default router and primary and secondary DNS servers

At my Router :

- i chose the range of my PS3's ip between 100 and 150 which is 192.186.125 and i've been tried everything on Application&Gaming section. Port Forwarding,DMZ and QoS not all at the same time for sure.

PORT FORWARDING

DMZ

QoS

At my PS3 :

Internet connection settings > wired connection > ethernet operation mode is Auto-Detect

> IP Address Settings in this section i entered the IP Address for my Ps3 (static IP Address),the subnet,default router, and primary and secondary DNS servers.

> MTU - Automatic
> Proxy Server - Do not use
> UPnP - tried (BOTH) Enable and Disable

Befor 1 month till now i can only play MW2 and no more black ops for me...so please can any one HELP!! or any suggestion ?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
sphynxx Posted at: 18:24 Apr13 2011 Post ID: 2990437
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
Waaaah. QWERTTTTT? haha.

Um, which search setting are you using to find games? You can figure this out by pressing select I believe. Since you are having issues, I would strongly suggest changing your search preference to "Locale only" and see if that fixes your issues.

I had something similar in terms of massive lag and dropping connections when Black Ops first started, but changing my search preference to "Locale Only" effectively got rid of the other-the-top, game breaking lag. So that could be your issues.

As with the technical side of setting things up, that I can't help you with. I'm clueless when it comes to that Evil

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
FeroSuperHero Posted at: 18:46 Apr13 2011 Post ID: 2990446
FeroSuperHero
+
+
Well. Thank you for trying to help i really appreciate it
but when u google it i mean when you just wrote "black ops lag" the results immediately shows up this solution (change your search preference to "Locale only"). so i did it at first try to fix the whole problem but nothing change for me Anxious
qwertyuio Posted at: 19:31 Apr13 2011 Post ID: 2990456
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
I run a Linksys E1000 with the 360, and I happen to know a great deal about networking so I should be able to help you out. I actually wrote this guide for the 360, but it should also work for the PS3. Try to use all the steps in my guide, but instead of using the 360 steps replace them with the AUTOMATIC (Factory default) settings from your PS3.

An important thing to note is that you must first restore your router to factory defaults before beginning my guide.

« Last edited by qwertyuio on Apr 13th 2011 »
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
FeroSuperHero Posted at: 20:09 Apr13 2011 Post ID: 2990474
FeroSuperHero
+
+
The guide looks very useful and i'll give it a try but i am afraid having some different steps on PS3
thank you anyway bro
FeroSuperHero Posted at: 21:08 Apr13 2011 Post ID: 2990488
FeroSuperHero
+
+
@qwertuio

At section (8) in Guide to Xbox 360 Networking
i am wondering if you can help me with PS3 port instead of 360 cause that's all i need to start applying your Tips in my setup

thank you Smile
qwertyuio Posted at: 23:34 Apr13 2011 Post ID: 2990534
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
+
+
I looked around a bit and found something on another site which I believe to be accurate, try to use DMZ to port forward your PS3 soon as you restore to factory defaults.

Different Site said:You need to Set the PS3 up witha a Static IP. If you did thet Great 1 Step Down.

Now you need to put the Router in the "DMZ/Static NAT" Mode then ALL your Ports will be forwarded.

To put the Router in DMZ/Static NAT you Usually just check "Enable" then Point to the IP you wish to be DMZ'd in this case you point to the PS3's Static IP.

By the way please try to avoid double posting - that's posting twice or more in a row without anyone else breaking your streak. Instead just use the 'edit' feature located at the bottom of each of your posts. Thanks.
FeroSuperHero Posted at: 10:14 Apr14 2011 Post ID: 2990651
FeroSuperHero
+
+
Sorry about double posting didn't notice the edit feature below.
If you check out my photo above about DMZ, i chose the destination to be MAC ADDRESS but what do you recommend IP ADDRESS or MAC ??
qwertyuio Posted at: 17:39 Apr14 2011 Post ID: 2990787
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
+
+
IP address. The static one which you assign to your PS3.

« Last edited by qwertyuio on Apr 14th 2011 »
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close