Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty: Black Ops

Signed out Message

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

nightmare2 Posted at: 20:48 Apr13 2011 Post ID: 2990485
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
+
So have any of you been playing and randomly your exited from whatever match your doing and the message, "You have to be signed into PlayStation Network/Xbox Live to play." pop up when your still signed on?

It happens to me occasionally but it is pretty annoying. Just got forcibly withdrawn from playing Kino Der Toten, my connection was great. I tend to check it alot because its pretty random and bad. Does any one know of a way to fix it?
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
sphynxx Posted at: 23:35 Apr13 2011 Post ID: 2990535
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
Um, no. Haha, sorry. I get the "error; out of memory" message a lot. But that's apparently just my PS3 dumping its internet cache. It's an old phat 40gb, getting on in years. So these things are naturally expected haha.

But as for your problem. It could be an issue with the PSN (HHM & qwert keep your fanboyish comments outta here xD or I'll go ebil mawd on you haha). If you get it a couple of times in a row, and cannot play games, have you tried restarting your router? See if that clears it up.

My friend would get some issue with his PS3 after it'd be signed in for a while (he never turned it off) and once he restarted his router, no more issues.

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
qwertyuio Posted at: 23:38 Apr13 2011 Post ID: 2990536
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
sphynxx said:(HHM & qwert keep your fanboyish comments outta here xD or I'll go ebil mawd on you haha).

I might have to do that just so that I can see how this ebil mawd mode could be a problem for me. xD

sphynxx - *ebil mawd mode activate*
qwert - *lolbant*

No but in all seriousness it probably is PSN. That or you boyo have an inconsistent connection. I've never had that happen to me over LIVE.

« Last edited by qwertyuio on Apr 13th 2011 »
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
sphynxx Posted at: 23:49 Apr13 2011 Post ID: 2990540
sphynxx
+
+
qwertyuio said:sphynxx - *ebil mawd mode activate*
qwert - *lolbant*

sphynxx -*muuuuuuuuuum, he dun bant me off dur interwebz *sadface.jpg**

xD

I've had a quick look around Nightmare2, and I haven't found much in the way of the error your getting. Was there a number associated with it, or just a message?

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

qwertyuio Posted at: 23:54 Apr13 2011 Post ID: 2990541
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
sphynxx said:
qwert - *lolbant*

Damn that would be a problem, I probably wouldn't be able to come over this week then, she'd be in a mood. :(

I'm going to start praying now that no current or future GF of mine ever reads this.

But you're right we need an exact error message to look it up.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
sphynxx Posted at: 00:39 Apr14 2011 Post ID: 2990546
sphynxx
+
+
qwertyuio said:
sphynxx said:
qwert - *lolbant*

Damn that would be a problem, I probably wouldn't be able to come over this week then, she'd be in a mood. :(

I'm going to start praying now that no current or future GF of mine ever reads this.

Pfft dood, with all the cancer treatments & meds she's on, she's always in a mood Evil

nightmare2 Posted at: 02:03 Apr14 2011 Post ID: 2990557
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
+

Sphynxxy go play Black Ops on PS3 and in the middle of a match sign out of PSN. You will be directed to the multiplayer main menu and a message will pop up. That would be the message I am getting. Except in my case I haven't been signed out.

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
sphynxx Posted at: 03:15 Apr14 2011 Post ID: 2990566
sphynxx
+
+
No lol.

You're the one asking for help dood. I'm not about to go mess around because you can't answer my question with a "yes, there was an error code, it was ....." or "no, I was just getting this message; "..........."" lol

Cyndevia Posted at: 10:31 Apr14 2011 Post ID: 2990665
Cyndevia
Bane of the Fallen King
Post Likes: 0
+
+
YES! I got god damn hate this error that always pops up, I was owning everyone one match on Call of Duty Black Ops I was a couple of kills off getting the machine gunner (9th Killstreak) and then this message pops up and I was like awwwww....

I thought it only happens to me and my brother but I'm glad there is another person out there who gets it :D
Vasco Posted at: 10:39 Apr14 2011 Post ID: 2990670
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
Post Likes: 7
+
+
Nope. Yesterday, I got signed out for about 3 seconds due to "error 80xxxxx", but it was the first time it ever happened.

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
Cyndevia Posted at: 10:43 Apr14 2011 Post ID: 2990673
Cyndevia
Bane of the Fallen King
+
+
Yeah I got that a few days ago, I forget why that happened might be something between annon and sony.
nightmare2 Posted at: 20:27 Apr14 2011 Post ID: 2990820
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
+

It looks like that But says,
"Notice
You have been signed out of PlayStation Network, you must be signed in to play online."
And if go to the XMB menu by pressing that button on my controller I am still signed in. So it just randomly kicks me out of games telling me that even though I haven't been signed out.

Cyndevia Posted at: 20:46 Apr14 2011 Post ID: 2990827
Cyndevia
Bane of the Fallen King
+
+
Yeah the servers may have gone down and they are doing something to fix the problem.
bruceh Posted at: 09:22 Jan07 2012 Post ID: 3085855
bruceh
+
+
Just like any additional video game, this one also supports numerous secrets and cheats which is often activated in line with the need you've got.

Hope you will get good enjoyment
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close