Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Map wishlist?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
sphynxx Posted at: 02:50 Dec27 2009 Post ID: 2778586
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
I've been thinking about this, and so have some of my friends that play MW2 and some people I speak to on forums such as this, and I wanted to know what kind of maps people want to see included in the map-pack that I've heard rumours about (mainly that IW is currently making one, taking MW2 users thoughts & ideas on board etc - no idea if they are though.)

What kind of maps do you want to see included?

I personally want to see a map that has good, close quarters internal fights within two or three medium sized, multi-story buildings that are laid out at different points of the map, allowing for sniping, close-quarters shoot-outs and open fields with multiple flanking routes? Something along the size of Wasteland in terms of area, with 3 or 4 story buildings, and perhaps like Pipeline had, underground passage ways used to get to multiple locations on the map, perhaps with a central area like that of the bunker type underground area on Wasteland.

Thats the kind of map I'd like to see. I realise that something such as that will probably never get made but one can only wish..

Post what kind of maps you'd like to see included.

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Gamerad Posted at: 09:56 Dec27 2009 Post ID: 2778619
Gamerad
Post Likes: 1
+
+
- A building that has many floors.
- A Swamp type map.

Those are the only two that I thought might work.

guy in oakland Posted at: 11:50 Dec27 2009 Post ID: 2778640
guy in oakland
Post Likes: 5
+
+
All the maps from CoD4 pls

PSN-intayaz

K Dawg Posted at: 16:09 Dec27 2009 Post ID: 2778712
K Dawg
Post Likes: 13
+
+
Crash, District, Backlot, and Showdown. plzzzzzzzzzzzz.... Even though I like all the maps on Mw2.

« Last edited by K Dawg on Dec 30th 2009 »

^ Credit goes to ozzo
Spartan 085 Posted at: 03:31 Dec29 2009 Post ID: 2779184
Spartan 085
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I'd like more sniper-friendly levels. I like urban warfare too but MW2 has plenty of those already with Invasion, Favela, Scrapyard, Rundown, Skidrow, Terminal and even Quarry. I'd like to see a map with more sniper-friendly environments like tree stands and the like.

Also, if anyone remembers the original SOCOM game with the jungle/mountain level and the jungle/bunker levels. Both of those maps work perfectly for MW2, I loved those maps.

At this point though, anything would be better than the same ten levels we've been playing everyday since it came out. I've played a lot and need a fresh take.
A1C Peck
Zombie Madacky1 Posted at: 10:47 Dec29 2009 Post ID: 2779264
Zombie Madacky1
+
+
I Think There Should Be A Map 2 Do With The Mission Wolverines!Spetsnaz Start In The Burger Town And Rangers Should Spawn In The CBS Financial Banking Building.People With All Intel Should Know What Building Im Talking About.Thumbs Up

Chored TV Lulz
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 02:50 Jan02 2010 Post ID: 2780820
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
yea i agree with Zombie that level was awesome. Also a level to do with the part in the white house that is awesome.not the white house though just field you run through.

Also sniper friendly places. Then best sniper places are probally terminal and the one with hte house i forget.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

>_< Posted at: 09:58 Jan04 2010 Post ID: 2782207
>_<
+
+
sphynxx said:I've been thinking about this, and so have some of my friends that play MW2 and some people I speak to on forums such as this, and I wanted to know what kind of maps people want to see included in the map-pack that I've heard rumours about (mainly that IW is currently making one, taking MW2 users thoughts & ideas on board etc - no idea if they are though.)

What kind of maps do you want to see included?

I personally want to see a map that has good, close quarters internal fights within two or three medium sized, multi-story buildings that are laid out at different points of the map, allowing for sniping, close-quarters shoot-outs and open fields with multiple flanking routes? Something along the size of Wasteland in terms of area, with 3 or 4 story buildings, and perhaps like Pipeline had, underground passage ways used to get to multiple locations on the map, perhaps with a central area like that of the bunker type underground area on Wasteland.

Thats the kind of map I'd like to see. I realise that something such as that will probably never get made but one can only wish..

Post what kind of maps you'd like to see included.

Something like the killhouse in Cod 4, i really loved that map. Really action packed.

« Last edited by >_< on Jan 4th 2010 »
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 02:54 Jan06 2010 Post ID: 2783175
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
i also want something like estate but without the house and mainly just grasslands but it has cover like bushes etc.In estate most action is at the house so it gets boring.

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

>_< Posted at: 08:09 Jan11 2010 Post ID: 2785602
>_<
+
+
ShadowStriker64 said:i also want something like estate but without the house and mainly just grasslands but it has cover like bushes etc.In estate most action is at the house so it gets boring.

Yeah then people kill you in the bath room D:

also, Some kinda of like urban map. Just like one long street then appartments. Would be great for sm1p3rs and would be epic for infantry classes to have little battles near the middle. Also would make one awesome CTF.
Spartan 085 Posted at: 11:43 Jan11 2010 Post ID: 2785634
Spartan 085
+
+
ShadowStriker64 said:i also want something like estate but without the house and mainly just grasslands but it has cover like bushes etc.In estate most action is at the house so it gets boring.

It's called Wasteland...
A1C Peck
>_< Posted at: 07:46 Jan14 2010 Post ID: 2787072
>_<
+
+
Spartan 085 said:

It's called Wasteland...

Yeah, thats exactly what wasteland is bro. Except Wasteland has a bullet orgy bunker.
Spartan 085 Posted at: 13:12 Jan14 2010 Post ID: 2787149
Spartan 085
+
+
Wasteland is great to stand on either end of the bushes and snipe into the bunker because people are dumb and usually just sit out in the open if they're trying to take the bunker. Thank you, come again. And again. And again. Smile Works for me.
A1C Peck
sphynxx Posted at: 19:53 Jan14 2010 Post ID: 2787289
sphynxx
+
+
I agree with that, although I generally lie prone with my intervention w/thermal and wait for the idiot marathoners to run through the bunker. there are good covered spots at all 3 entrances to snipe people in the bunker from. As well as seeing through the bunker from the side where Domination point A is, down through to the side where Domination point C is. People get pissy with me because I usually see the very top-most part of a head with thermal, and snipe them through the wooden partition (spelling?) Thumbs Up

I want to see something like Block (or whatever it was called) except, not so close together. That was a pointless map, and with only two storeys, quite frustrating.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

zeldafan11 Posted at: 19:55 Jan14 2010 Post ID: 2787292
zeldafan11
Sanity: false
+
+
Your Bloc idea sounds actually pretty cool, At least 5 stories of usable building.

Sir Alex, the Ruby Knight of Everlasting Life
sphynxx Posted at: 20:01 Jan14 2010 Post ID: 2787296
sphynxx
+
+
Sorry for the double post (if anyone noticed) my router had a fit and reset my connection and the laptop refreshed the page.

EDIT; Thanks Zelda, The map of multi-story buildings I mentioned in my first post was the kind of map I was referring to in my mentioning of Bloc. I want something like that so badly I'm sick of Estate and Wasteland as the only real viable long-range sniping maps..

« Last edited by sphynxx on Jan 14th 2010 »

Spartan 085 Posted at: 00:55 Jan15 2010 Post ID: 2787420
Spartan 085
+
+
Underpass has medium-range sniping but no where near what Wasteland and Estate have. There's only four to five spots in Underpass to snipe from and they're pretty much right out in the open. Not so fun.
A1C Peck
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 04:20 Jan15 2010 Post ID: 2787448
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
Thats what i mean.I want something like Underpass but sniper friendly as well.

I also want something off the level Second Sun.The huge building with teh presidents bunker was pretty awesome place.

bowow Posted at: 08:25 Jan23 2010 Post ID: 2791558
bowow
The Lizard King
Post Likes: 4
+
+
Thumbs UpThumbs Upa car park, space map, wild west and a big building with lots of levels and stair wells

Cred to TheLlama for the Siggy! And PBO for the Avy!

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
Xeta Posted at: 08:52 Jan23 2010 Post ID: 2791571
Xeta
Beneta
Post Likes: 79
+
+
All the maps from CoD4. I could care less for any new ones.
ozzo said:xeta actually makes a lot of sense most of the time

if everyone agreed with him more often we wouldnt have this problem
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close