Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Care package glitch again?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
sphynxx Posted at: 00:13 Apr12 2010 Post ID: 2829104
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
As far as I know mate, there are no CP or EAD glitches going around.

I do think they should patch the range of the SPAS-12 though.

I mean - what are we supposed to do when we're chasing (using Marathon pro for teh sprints XD) a guy that boosted in 2 matches before that & some "sniper" is chasing you with a SPAS-12 & shoots you from a pretty fair distance & you die.

Problem is; I as I said; I was a fair way away, and only an arm was visible in the killcam.

So here it is; Terminal MTDM, in the gift shop/library running towards the metal detectors/first spawn point for one of the teams. I'm shadowing some guy who I know boosted in 2 previous games; I see his mate already in a corner with a Tac Insert down; & this guy was almost in the spot; then from behind I get shot. The guy is inside the library thing - and takes what seems a random shot. It kills me. I know I was on the other side of the Flowerbed thing when I was killed. The killcam comes up - The guy is clearly inside the shop; All that is on his screen, is the fraction of an arm, & at what has been for most shotguns (after the Models patch) a distance that doesn't kill one shot.

I use the SPAS-12 - But thats because I don't have the Stryker unlocked. & Even when using it I think the range is just waay to much.

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
zeldafan11 Posted at: 00:44 Apr12 2010 Post ID: 2829154
zeldafan11
Sanity: false
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I say with all the complaining we're going to whittle this game down to where it's near impossible to kill anyone.

Sir Alex, the Ruby Knight of Everlasting Life
sphynxx Posted at: 02:27 Apr12 2010 Post ID: 2829202
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
Yeah I don't really have that many problems with the weapons & such. Mostly the community.

My two main gripes with the game are the fact my commando was being stupid.

And the SPAS-12 incident. I mean, if you saw the killcam, you'd be wondering wtf happened as well. Normally I don't complain about any of the shotguns & their range, because I use them a lot - but that was just rediculous. lol

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close