Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

The DLC?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
sphynxx Posted at: 23:42 May02 2010 Post ID: 2839821
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
I've forgotten when the DLC is released on PS3 Brick Wall

So, can someone post up the price & released time & date for the DLC for PS3?

Also post, if you have a PS3 if you'll be getting it or not, or once its been released, your thoughts on the 3 new maps & 2 oldies.

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
GranTurismo Posted at: 23:54 May02 2010 Post ID: 2839822
GranTurismo
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Already out for Xbox 360, releasing for PC and PS3 on the 5th of May for $15.

I've pre-ordered it for PC, glad to see that Crash is making a comeback.

"The Ferrari-designed engine springs to life with a praiseworthy, deep rich voice that sends chills to the sensory portion of the brain. The message is loud and clear: this is gonna be great." -TheAutoChannel on the GranTurismo S
sphynxx Posted at: 23:57 May02 2010 Post ID: 2839824
sphynxx
+
+
Yeah I know its out for 360 - I've been trying to get my mate to get them, but he's being stubborn & is waiting for me to get them so he can see if they're worth it or not lol.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 07:07 May03 2010 Post ID: 2839881
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
+
They were due last Thursday, but got put back again.....
I'm not getting them, in fact, I'm thinking of selling MW2
Now known as
Gamemaster23 Posted at: 20:46 May03 2010 Post ID: 2840180
Gamemaster23
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I know, it's very frustrating to play, isn't it? So glad that Infinity Ward has died and CoD too (most likely). In fact, CoD7 is the only CoD game I plan on buying in the future. And games after that is most likely going to suck... horribly since IW nor Treyarch are developing it.
Join the Smash Bros Revolution!
Join team Nintendo Masters!
Click Here To Play Pokemon Platinum!!
sphynxx Posted at: 20:58 May03 2010 Post ID: 2840190
sphynxx
+
+
Gamemaster23 said:I know, it's very frustrating to play, isn't it? So glad that Infinity Ward has died and CoD too (most likely). In fact, CoD7 is the only CoD game I plan on buying in the future. And games after that is most likely going to suck... horribly since IW nor Treyarch are developing it.

Dude, friendly advice; edit your post, as its massively offtopic before Alex comes around & sees it.

I like depriving Alex of a chance to use his delete button Evil

On Topic; Smile Tony, the DLC was set for the 29th, like 2 months ago. I knew it had been moved back at least back then...

& why do you still post in MW2 forum when you don't even play the game & take the chance to run it down at every opportunity? lol

« Last edited by sphynxx on May 3rd 2010 »

CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 14:19 May04 2010 Post ID: 2840409
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
+
You just answered your own question, to run it down.
Seriously though, I like talking about it, just not playing it, kinda like W@W.

And to deprive Alex of even more deleting, does anyone know why it was put back again?
Now known as
zeldafan11 Posted at: 15:16 May04 2010 Post ID: 2840429
zeldafan11
Sanity: false
+
+
You two suck...;_;

Yes, please edit to at least add something to contribute to the topic within 24 hours or your post will be subject to deletion...I don't derive joy from deleting post BTW, I try as hard as I can to not delete any...:p

I look forward to the DLC, especially playing these maps on SnD.

Sir Alex, the Ruby Knight of Everlasting Life
sphynxx Posted at: 23:45 May04 2010 Post ID: 2840644
sphynxx
+
+
Time; 4:44p.m May 5th.

New Zealand.

I STILL DONT HAVE THE BLOODY DLC!!!!!!!! Brick Wall

I hate the stupid people that decided it would be 'released on the 5th of may' but seemingly release it on the 5th of May AMERICAN TIME Brick Wall

So I know have to in all probability wait until the 6th of May before I can actually get them because of the time differences Not Talking

Not to mention the fact the main online lobby says "New maps are available for download now at the playstation store" or something - but I go to the store & it has no Mw 2 content at all.

Liar said:I don't derive joy from deleting post BTW, I try as hard as I can to not delete any...:p

I smell B.S Evil

« Last edited by sphynxx on May 4th 2010 »

zeldafan11 Posted at: 00:18 May05 2010 Post ID: 2840647
zeldafan11
Sanity: false
+
+
I actually got on the Playstation store about 3PM on the 4th (Yesterday), and I could download it. LOL Sucks for you!

Though I haven't gotten it yet though, and I probably won't play MW2 until I get it, TBH. :D

I should have it in a week or two though.

Dumbarse... said:
non-Liar said:I don't derive joy from deleting post BTW, I try as hard as I can to not delete any...:p

I smell B.S

lolwut?

Sir Alex, the Ruby Knight of Everlasting Life
sphynxx Posted at: 03:31 May05 2010 Post ID: 2840667
sphynxx
+
+
Well of course you could download it Alex - America got the DLC on the 4th of May - Europe (& I'm hoping everyone else else that isn't from America or Europe) gets it on the 5th of May.

My problem was they must've been '4th of May american time' and '5th of may american time' because I'm 17 hours ahead of you - so I should have been able to download it.

Might have to get my friend to check to see if its ont he store or not.

GranTurismo Posted at: 22:06 May05 2010 Post ID: 2841071
GranTurismo
+
+
I got it yesterday (5th) at about 10AM Australian Central time on the PC and it was actually out before I got on the computer.

That said also, I thought the AU/NZ PS Store updates on Thursdays?

« Last edited by GranTurismo on May 5th 2010 »

"The Ferrari-designed engine springs to life with a praiseworthy, deep rich voice that sends chills to the sensory portion of the brain. The message is loud and clear: this is gonna be great." -TheAutoChannel on the GranTurismo S
sphynxx Posted at: 03:51 May06 2010 Post ID: 2841092
sphynxx
+
+
I wouldn't have a clue - but I was on all day on the 5th (maybe 6 hours messing around waiting for an appointment) at my mates place & the DLC wasn't in the store at all. I didn't go to check today because I had no way of getting into town. I might have to check tomorrow. I'm hoping that it'll be in tomorrow because my mates back in town & wants to do 4 player offline multi on his dads 62inch plasma screen & surround sound systemEvil

« Last edited by sphynxx on May 6th 2010 »

aq_boi Posted at: 04:07 May06 2010 Post ID: 2841097
aq_boi
+
+
well really im not paying �10 for a few maps...
K Dawg Posted at: 18:34 May06 2010 Post ID: 2841270
K Dawg
Post Likes: 13
+
+
I honestly found the maps enjoyable. It brought some life back to the game, well at least for me.

^ Credit goes to ozzo
Lyk I iz 2 orshu 4u Posted at: 18:39 May06 2010 Post ID: 2841271
Lyk I iz 2 orshu 4u
+
+
Anyone know if they are worth it on the XBox for the price? I'm seriously tempted to get these maps...
Support Capitalism; buy more **** you don't need.
Alt Posted at: 09:10 May07 2010 Post ID: 2841423
Alt
+
+
The DLC has pretty much split the PC community down the middle with half going vanilla and half playing Stimulus maps. Kind of funny, really. I bought it just because everyone on my friends list did and I didn't want to get left behind. Going to use the double XP free weekend to my advantage and farm some headshots for my MG4 and my SCAR.
Ron / RJ Fighter -- Retired Super Mod and Graphic Designer

Steam | Website | Youtube
sphynxx Posted at: 18:05 May07 2010 Post ID: 2841590
sphynxx
+
+
Eh, it was bloody expensive for me to buy. but I only paid half the price as my mate wanted to see what they're like so he paid half the price...

But it was $27.50NZD for the new stimulus pack - and if my mate hadn't have given me money to get them - I wouldn't have bothered. & the new maps aren't that flash. They're just 'eh'

GranTurismo Posted at: 00:53 May08 2010 Post ID: 2841730
GranTurismo
+
+
Blockout (or at least I'm pretty sure that's what it's called, I can't remember for the life of me) is pretty good as well as Crash and Overgrown but the other two are just "meh". I've found myself on normal HC SND anyway because the double XP extends to all the normal playlists too. 2000xp headshots kgo.

But yeah many people on my friends list bought the pack and yet they're all on the normal maps because of the Mosh Pit-style choice they made with the gametypes when they brought the new maps out.

« Last edited by GranTurismo on May 8th 2010 »

Lyk I iz 2 orshu 4u Posted at: 03:15 May08 2010 Post ID: 2841739
Lyk I iz 2 orshu 4u
+
+
Eh, seems maps seem pretty interesting.

Will buy as soon as I can be bothered putting some cash in for some Microsoft Points. Got a couple thousand in the bank so thats a non issue.
Support Capitalism; buy more **** you don't need.
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close