Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Clash of Clans

Prime Knights Now Recruiting!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

alexiosuser Posted at: 18:58 Feb22 2014 Post ID: 3306381
alexiosuser
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hello! Prime Knights is a new Clash of Clans clan for ios players! I decided to create this clan after being in a total of 5 clans in a total of 4 months of playing. What caused me to decide to start a clan was because I got tired of power hungry leaders, people who didn't show much attention to their clan, clan creators who just settled for a low end clan and no strive to do better! Prime Knights may be young and our numbers are low, but I can promise you this, I the founder, am 100% committed to making this clan better for YOU the player before myself. In the end, I just want a clan with quality over quantity members that have fun playing together and strive to not be the best clan statistically, but be the best clan socially. Now, if I still have you reading and you want to learn more, here is more detail on the type of clan we are.

We are BOTH a farming clan & a trophy striving clan, because I feel in Clash of Clans no player really sticks to one therefore both types of players fit well! If your still trying to figure out the benefits of joining this clan, all I have to say is, if your looking for a clan that is well organized and ready to always build up rather then settle, this clan is for you. If you are looking for a clan that only cares about how many trophies you have, what level you are, how long you have been playing for, this clan is NOT for you. We don't care if you are Crystal league and have the best setup or max level troops.
One very important thing that in my eyes really help develop the clan is maturity. I can not stand a player that can not handle themselves while playing ie cussing, spamming chat, constantly annoying others, therefore although we have no age limit, we do recruit mature members only.
For requirements to join we only require 200 trophies. I do not care about the trophy amount, but it simply help gauges if you have at least touched the game. Although this clan is directed to help assist new players and make already great players even better, we do require a little experience. 200 trophies is not a lot to ask.

To join simply search clans: Prime Knights

Hope to see you in game! - Those who join early will be rewarded gratefully later on!

Any further questions feel free to private message me here on the website/reply to this thread!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:14 Mar03 2014 Post ID: 3307953
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Join hideous gnomes
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close