Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Crash Team Racing

Announcement Concerning My Leave

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Cipher_Wizard Posted at: 16:18 Oct29 2005 Post ID: 496089
Cipher_Wizard
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Unfortunately, I am required to take a seven-day leave from SuperCheats and all of its forums. This is why:

In June 2005, my beloved mother was diagnosed with primary lung cancer due to her smoking.
I am very pleased to announce that she has been utilizing her Nicotine patches (This is her
seventeenth day). The doctors at the hospital have estimated that she may be spending up to a week there. As a result, my absence may stretch past my seven-day prediction. In the time she is absent, I have high school to deal with. My father and I also plan to take the 30-minute drive daily to the hospital to see her, wish her well, and give her support.

In lieu of my absence, I hereby grant my colleague DigDug Dude position Chief Moderator of the forum. R2233 I would have chosen you as well, but you haven't been around lately. FireDragons is still adjusting to the forum. DigDug is responsible of checking the forum often, ensuring it to be spam and flame-free, and active prior my return.

I will try to find time one day before my return to indicate it by changing my avatar. My father and I are quite nervous about this operation. If anything were to go wrong or backfire during the operation, I would be heartbroken to find anything had happened to my mother. I will be online tomorrow, and possibly Monday. After that, do not expect to see me for a bit. DigDug, try to make sure nobody removes my Mod spot.

Cipher_Wizard
Crash Team Racing Forum Moderation

Saturday, October 29th, 2005. 5:19 EST
If you see me posting, it's because I've been asked to. Which I guess would mean I'm taking requests.
FireDragons Posted at: 04:07 Oct30 2005 Post ID: 497210
FireDragons
+
+
I hope your mum recovers soon

When you get back we'll tell you if dig Dug has got that e-mail or any info about the spring
Stumbed across this old site xD
Cipher_Wizard Posted at: 06:23 Oct30 2005 Post ID: 497318
Cipher_Wizard
+
+
Thanx for that. If there are any new members of the forum, try to make sure none of them go to the Staff Forum and ask for my spot to be removed so they can get in.

Yeah. DigDug, you should tell me if you guys divulge any info and stuff about the spring. If you get the gameshark, go see the cheat psychebeamer put in Submissions (Although I don't know if he's got a confirmation yet)
If you see me posting, it's because I've been asked to. Which I guess would mean I'm taking requests.
DigDug Dude Posted at: 06:45 Oct30 2005 Post ID: 497346
DigDug Dude
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Alright, I'll do that. My best wishes to your mom.
Romney '08!
gigorga Posted at: 12:18 Oct30 2005 Post ID: 497928
gigorga
+
+
I hope your mom recovers soon ill pray for her tonight Waytox.
Rayquaza2233 Posted at: 21:38 Oct30 2005 Post ID: 498778
Rayquaza2233
Forum GuestMember
+
+
YEah, I usually play XD... anyway, my wishes to her recovery, and I'm doing research on the springs, a bit anyway.
What's there to say? My site's closed.
DigDug Dude Posted at: 14:11 Oct31 2005 Post ID: 499635
DigDug Dude
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Now that all ht emoderators know and have given their best wishes, I'll close this.
-Topic Closed-
Romney '08!
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 232724

Post Top
Click to close