Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Crime City

PnP ViRuS needs anyone and everyone! join our syn

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

PnP ViRuS Posted at: 09:52 Aug12 2013 Post ID: 3266297
PnP ViRuS
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I was once a low level and no one gave me a chance, I've blossomed to over 130k stats and level 88 in only a few months. I bet those syndicates would give me a chance now.... Forget that! Me and two buddies have started a new syndicate and were all over 100k stats (leader is closing in on 200k) its just the three of us for now and were willing to take a chance on anyone! You know why cuz there is always a diamond in the rough, i too was that diamond in the rough. So what do you have to lose!? We dont have donation requirements, and who needs gold!? all we ask is be active, communicate, and we will help you blossom! Veterans dont you dare hit that back button! Yeah you I'm talking to you mr 200k stats. Tired of the pressures of being so awesome and expected to do so much? Have you foreclosed your home and lost your marriage because your needy syndicate made you buy gold?! Well nomore because our laid back syndicate needs you to! All we ask is be active, not throw your life away. participate in battles to without the hassels of insane ip requirements! Stress free zone is a click away! Join PnP ViRuS cause soon we will be infecting a syndicate near you! Join today 205488143 or post here for more questions. Smile 205488143
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close