Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3

Info on the new DBZ game!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 16
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 14 | 15 | Last     Previous | Next
superman4u Posted at: 11:51 Aug16 2005 Post ID: 346151
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
+
yeah and there are what if fusions like in budokai two ill only tell u one but they have three i dont want to give the what if fusions away.. The what if fusion it goku and gohan creating hanku... And they are still working on the game and development if they think they can pull of all three fusions it will be awesome.. and pikkon is probably one of the six missing characters.. andgarlic jr

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted at: 16:08 Aug16 2005 Post ID: 346752
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
Post Likes: 1
+
+
cool, gohan and goku fusing! there ultimate is probley kamahamaha bomb, anyway, I'M DEFINITELY GOING TO BUY DBZ BUDOKAI TENKAICHI!!!
[b]
^Now THOSE, Are Vampires!, Unlike the crappy Twilight!,
Man, Don't mess with Anya o_0
EPIC BATTLE!
Poor Stark, He just wants to sleep XD

Current Obsession: [color=crimson]VAMPIRES!! XD.
DBZ_DUDE(help) Posted at: 17:21 Aug16 2005 Post ID: 346891
DBZ_DUDE(help)
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
That would make vegetunks. and will King Vegeta be in it???
Guys visit my and my freinds website and give us ideas in the guestbook heres the name of our website www.piczo.com/DbzTenkaichi?g=949106&cr=2&rfm=y
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted at: 17:50 Aug16 2005 Post ID: 346963
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
+
Probley, since bardock is in it
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

superman4u Posted at: 18:31 Aug16 2005 Post ID: 347019
superman4u
+
+
well in a gamespot interview trailer.. i paused the trailer at one point and saw.. Whatt looked like King Vegeta.. it could have been king vegeta but he dint have a gotee but had that power sensing eye in the pic so i assumed it was just vegeta.. And the giant ape is playable becase i saw him at the character select screen in that trailer as well.. Master roshi is also confirmed.. yeah the other fusion is vegeta and trunkss i forgot the last one thoo. let me check it up and ill tell u.. And there is in game tranformationss CONFIRMED its what i heard any way..

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
DBZ_DUDE(help) Posted at: 20:31 Aug16 2005 Post ID: 347325
DBZ_DUDE(help)
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok tnx!!!Oh who isnt getteing the game not me Im defenetly getting it!!!
Guys visit my and my freinds website and give us ideas in the guestbook heres the name of our website www.piczo.com/DbzTenkaichi?g=949106&cr=2&rfm=y
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted at: 20:54 Aug16 2005 Post ID: 347394
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
+
can you give the url for the website where the trailer is?? cause i will deside if it's king vegeta or not.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

superman4u Posted at: 22:40 Aug16 2005 Post ID: 347562
superman4u
+
+
http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/dragonballzbudokaitenkaichi/media.html this is the website i got from the all famous gamespot.com lol..
Click on developer interview. and after u see raditz and goku fight they will talk about story mode then immediately after that comes the character select screen pause near the end of that scene and u will see The Vegeta Looking Character.. ok U will also see the giant ape and master roshi.. And i think this guy name General Rildo.. And if u pause at the right time can even see their name on the bottom but is really small and blury AND THE LAST WHAT IF FUSION IS DUN... DUUN. DUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNN....................... BROLY+VEGETA CANT WAIT... LOL

DBZ_DUDE(help) Posted at: 07:25 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 347994
DBZ_DUDE(help)
Forum GuestMember
+
+
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH thats it give one reason I shouldnt get the game dudes if you can that is.>Smile
superman4u Posted at: 10:04 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 348171
superman4u
+
+
On 08-Aug-2005 !! Him !! said:How far can u transform to? Were did u get the info. I have budokai 2 and 3 and i'm going to buy a used copy of budokai 1 (just to have the whole set)so should I get tenkaichi and sagas. Remeber i'm not made of $$$. can u give us a list of all the playable charicters it will just save time. where will the story line start where will it end. sorry about all of the questions!! I'm just so excited!!!! Hey SS4 Vegeta do u have Fantastic 4 the game I do and don't worrie I'll do my best to stay on your good side!! 1 more question (for now) would is baby Vegeta. I know I said I watch the show but the only channel I know of that it's on is YTV but it isen't on just DB GT. PS: I'll be back!!!!
noo not all the sshenrons are in it they were supposed to be but they dint come out right so they took them out and only included ice and fire shenron.. And u can transform to ss4 like b3 and the ape form when there is a moon (its what i read im not sure tho) Noo dont get sagas it sucks..And i already wrote a list of characters on page 2. AND the storyline is definitely from Radits To kid buu.. but there are chances of it ending at the end of Gt soo keep ur hopes high. and hope for the best.. ok guys see ya And bebi vegeta is when babi the villain takes over vegeta creating bebi Vegeta.. in GT

SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted at: 10:13 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 348194
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
+
The trailer thing you gave me, just ain't working right, i did the top one but it just ain't right!.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

superman4u Posted at: 10:54 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 348243
superman4u
+
+
which top onee.. it should be the second one called developer interview or something like that..and if its not working then there is something wrong with ur computer.. Maybe just a thought

but what do u mean it just aint right..?? just asking

SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted at: 13:52 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 348703
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
+
no spamming, another rule for the budokai 3 forum, you can't say something that's 3 words or lower!.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

superman4u Posted at: 14:47 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 348843
superman4u
+
+
1. Goku -ss1,2,3,4
2. Vegeta -ss1,2,4
3. Janemba
4. Broly ss, -legendary empowered
5. Piccolo -sync with nail, fuse with kami
6. Gohan ss1,2, -elder kai ability
7. Teen gohan -ss1,2
8. Kid Gohan -rage powered
9. Kid Trunks -ss
10. Trunks -ss1,2
11. Tienshinha -powered
12. Yamcha -powered
13. Chioutzu
14. Goten ?ss
15. Bardock
16. Krillian ?powered
17. Frieza ?form 1,2,3 final, 100% final form, Cyborg
18. Cooler ?final form, metal
19. Cell -1,incomplete, complete, 100% perfect cell
20. Android 16
21. Android 17
22. Android 18
23. Super android 17
24. Dr. Gero
25. Android 19
26. Android 13 ?Super android 13
27. Fat Buu
28. Super Buu
29. Kid Buu
30. Uub ?Fused Uub (with fat buu)
31. Captian Gynu
32. Bertter
33. Chase
34. Guildo
35. Riccoom
36. Surpreme kai ?Kabito kai
37. Cell Jr.
38. Siabamen
39. Radits
40. Kid Goku GT ?ss1,2,3,4
41. Great Saiyaman
42. Syn Shenron ?Omega shenron
43. Dabura ?Deamon Potential
44. Hercule ?high tension
45. Videl
46. Nappa
47. Eis Shenron (ice shenron)
48. Nova shenron (fire shenron)
49. Babi ?Babi Vegeta
50. Pan
51. Bojack ?Power Form
52. King Cold
53. Zarbon ?Mutant
54. Dadoria
55. Trules ?powered by fruit
56. Garlic Jr ?mayko star transformation
57. Tapion
58. Lord Slug ?Super Namekian power.
59. Master Roshi (NEW)
60. Oozaru AKA Giant Ape (NEW)
61. Pikkon (NEW) (about 80% confirmed)
62. Kid Goku (DB) (NEW)
63 Cell jr (NEW)

FUSIONS:
1. Gogeta ssj2, ssj4
2. Vegito (base, and super)
3. Gotenks (base, ssj, ssj3)
4. Kabitoshin(maybe unconfirmed)
WHAT-IF FUSIONS
5. Gokhan, Or hanku (Goku+gohan fused)
6. Vegetunks (vegeta and trunks fused)
7. ALMIGHTY Brolgeta (brolly+vegeta fused)
8. this isnot really a fusion but still OMEGA SHYNRON with all dragonball absorbed.

I think there are still about few more characters to be Confirmed.. But this is as close as it gets to the actual list..

SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted at: 14:59 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 348881
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
+
I can't wait to stomp on master roshi with the oozaru, oh and as you wish -posts deleted-
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

t0ms0nic Posted at: 15:05 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 348898
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Time to clear some things:Vegetunks,Gokhan and Brolgeta are fantasy fusions. (not real) Gokule and Tiencha will be most likely to appear,because they were in B2.As for the characters,I hardly doubt Master Roshi is in it.He can't fly,and the only energy he knew was the Kamehameha.
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
superman4u Posted at: 15:19 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 348928
superman4u
+
+
lol.. yeah i know but heard from somewhere that the creators aretrying to put this characters in the game and they are like 95% sure it will happen.. Like in budokai 2 the what if fussions.. So Im not sure if they will be in the game but we can pray and have hopes.. in it and cross or fingers.. untill the game comes outt.. ill give u link where i got it from hold on..http://www.ferrago.com/story/5671.. i know its a loonnggggggg paaggeee but just read some of it.. and i think half way down ull say the what if fusions as well.. AND BY THE WAY .. MASTER ROSHI WAS CONFIRMED 100% im SURE.. in gamespot.com go to budokai tenkaichi.. and developer interview and at character selectscreen u can see oozaru and master roshi

SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted at: 13:07 Aug18 2005 Post ID: 350789
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
+
Do ya even know if teen gotenks is in the game? as in gt goten and gt trunks fuse into gt gotenks! will he be in the game?????
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

the saiyan kid Posted at: 18:48 Aug18 2005 Post ID: 351477
the saiyan kid
+
+
yo who's trules
sup.my myspace profile.

http://www.myspace.com/jose...ngartist
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted at: 18:57 Aug18 2005 Post ID: 351510
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
+
and it's turles, some saiyan that looks like a evil goku in saiyan armor, including a scouter and tail
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

Displaying Page 2 of 16
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 14 | 15 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 182083

Post Top
Click to close