Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3

Who do you think would win.........

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
ss13 Jay Posted at: 09:38 Feb28 2005 Post ID: 82664
ss13 Jay
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
they skiped ss2 coz they never actually reched that level
DON'T MAKE ME GET MY BLADES OF CHAOS ON YOU!!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
t0ms0nic Posted at: 11:38 Feb28 2005 Post ID: 82795
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Gogeta didnt need Vegeta to get SS3,all he requires is the Goku part of him to give him the power to do so.
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
ss13 Jay Posted at: 10:40 Mar01 2005 Post ID: 83521
ss13 Jay
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah but both of them need to be able to do it
DON'T MAKE ME GET MY BLADES OF CHAOS ON YOU!!
Mega_Oozaru Posted at: 17:05 Mar01 2005 Post ID: 83789
Mega_Oozaru
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well that IS true.
The great Gotenks has now reached Super Sayian 5...Humph...I Guess my attitude changed too...Oh well.
DBZ WARRIOR Posted at: 02:43 Mar02 2005 Post ID: 84061
DBZ WARRIOR
+
+
Technically speaking,...I guess...
Death is but a door, Time is just a window,...I'll be Back!!!!!
Anikan Posted at: 23:08 Jun01 2005 Post ID: 186801
Anikan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
SS4 Gogeta would kick the hell out of SS4 Gotenks because one he is by far stronger and two he si smarter when it comes to fighting techniques. SS4 Gogeta would make a fool out of SS4 Gotenks period.
Broly is the bomb Posted at: 01:08 Jun15 2005 Post ID: 206459
Broly is the bomb
Forum GuestMember
+
+
SS4 gotenks would snap SS4 gogeta cos he is more fit & gotenks would try differnt things
Why do companys make excellent cars and don't put them on sale like dodge"hot rod"magnum
anime_fan Posted at: 02:42 Jun15 2005 Post ID: 206526
anime_fan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I'd say SSJ4 Gotenks because they r stronger and quicker plus they got stronger as kids then goku and vegeta so they would probably be stronger than gogeta when they are as old as goku and vegeta
Namio the Hedgehog Posted at: 10:00 Jun15 2005 Post ID: 206863
Namio the Hedgehog
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I think Gogeta because he beat Janemba in Movie 10 (during the Super Buu fights,were Vegeta is dead (Goku is at the time as well because he just got back from fighting Fat Buu),and both just beat Janemba like he was a pushover.SS3 Gotenks however,was having a bit of trouble with Super Buu (who is FAR weaker than Janemba,i know),and ended up getting absorbed.What does this prove?Goku and Vegeta are stronger when fused as Gogeta,and are far supeior to Gotenks.End of story.
"I am Namio the Hedgehog,the Ultimate Life form!I am a freind of Sonic and Co,and the most powerful member!Wanna mess with me?You'll regret it!"
Broly is the bomb Posted at: 21:20 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 209151
Broly is the bomb
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Gotenks was just playing with super buu, then his time was over.
Why do companys make excellent cars and don't put them on sale like dodge"hot rod"magnum
Videl_01 Posted at: 12:09 Jun18 2005 Post ID: 211606
Videl_01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Gotenks could so kick Gogeta's butt if he wanted to. He just gets a little too cocky. Plus Gotenks is faster and smaller, so its easier for him to dodge and stuff.
t0ms0nic Posted at: 12:12 Jun18 2005 Post ID: 211611
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I remember Gotenks's excuses in B3 Goku and Vegeta's DU's...

"You Punk!If only i could've gotten more sleep,we would've thrashed you!"
"Oh.Well,if my stomach wasn't hurting so much,we would've beaten you!"
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
the_ff_master Posted at: 14:41 Jun18 2005 Post ID: 211787
the_ff_master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
What do you think would be the result if SSJ4 Gogeta and SSJ3 Gotenks fused with patora earrings? 100X Super Big Kamikarzi Bang Ghost Attack?
Philosification of life: How do you prove that you exist? Maybe we don't exist...
I´m sorry...

http://forums.supercheats.c...ic=33964

t0ms0nic Posted at: 14:51 Jun18 2005 Post ID: 211799
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Now THAT's an idea...I have no clue,but....(brings out a book entitled "The Dark Gotenks Saga")...THIS might have the info. (flicks to the chapter Gogetenks VS Dark Gotenks) I think that should do it.
Videl_01 Posted at: 10:37 Jun19 2005 Post ID: 213183
Videl_01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Lol, whatever they would be, they'd probably be hot.
t0ms0nic Posted at: 10:43 Jun19 2005 Post ID: 213192
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
*blink* Wha...(concentrates back on Dark Gotenks Saga)Here's a example of Gogetenks's power...(i just copied and pasted it from my Fan Fic,it's over in Role Play and Fan Fic section,so go there to see the entire thing!)

Episode 2b:Gotenks true power?Eternal Gotenks returns!

Poor Gotenks,with a dead arm,hunmongus anger,and a hoard of Ki blasts after him,Gotenks is now ready to go all out!

SS15 Gotenks:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!(lightning and earthquakes are being summoned)WOAHHHHH!IM REALLY MAD NOW!!!HAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
SS17 Gogetenks:Hmmm...
DLSS Rayku:Hey,Gogetenks!!Why aren't we going after him!?We must stop him from reaching his full power!
SS17 Gogetenks:No,leave it.hes been too weak,hopefully this time he's a lot stronger.

Suddenly it goes black!

SS17 Gogetenks:Hm?Whats this??(suddenly a dragon,Shenron's figure,flies through the sky)
Dragon:Who is the one who summoned me?
SS15 Gotenks:Please Black Shenron,give me back the increible power i had before,give me eternal life!
B Shenron:As you wish.

Suddenly Gotenks's body starts to lift into the air,and Black Shenrons's eyes glow red,and Gotenks's body started to change.There is a white flash,and Gotenks's figure reappears,but with the same hairstyle as Gogetenks's.

ESS17 Gotenks:Ha,im back as i once was.Time to finish this.Gogetenks's,this time you're going down!
B Shenron:But be warned...
ESS17 Gotenks:What?
B Shenron:If the Dragonballs are not collected within 5 hours,the planet will be destroyed.
SS17 Gogetenks:CRAP!I forgot about that!Rayku!
DLSS Rayku:Yes?
SS17 Gogetenks:Get the Dragonballs while i finish this!
DLSS Rayku:Yes Sir!(flies off at high speed)
ESS17 Gotenks:Hmph,at least i know its impossible.The Dragonballs go all over the universe,remeber?
SS17 Gogetenks:BUT!Rayku has Instant Transmission,and he has the power to sense nearby Dragonballs without the radar.
ESS17 Gotenks:Anyway,he still won't be able to do it in 5 hours.You ready?(pulls a stance)
SS17 Gogetenks:Bring it on!(pulls a fighting stance as well)

This is where it ends!Super Saiyan 17 Gogetenks VS Eternal Super Saiyan 17 Gotenks!Who will win the titanic struggle?Find out next time in Episode 3:The Birth of the Ultimate Evil!
Videl_01 Posted at: 16:42 Jun19 2005 Post ID: 213580
Videl_01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Whos Gotentenks?
t0ms0nic Posted at: 16:52 Jun19 2005 Post ID: 213593
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Gogetenks GOGEta + goTENKS =Gogetenks.
Videl_01 Posted at: 16:55 Jun19 2005 Post ID: 213597
Videl_01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Oh...okay!
t0ms0nic Posted at: 17:05 Jun19 2005 Post ID: 213603
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I legally claimed him as my own,because the idea of Gotenks and Gogeta fusing was never used,so i claim him.
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close