Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3

Creare a Z Fighter!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 12 of 13
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 10 | 11 | 12 | Last     Previous | Next
Tenshinhan Posted at: 06:59 Jun09 2005 Post ID: 197987
Tenshinhan
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
On 08-Jun-2005 Hyperwire_2.0 said:No he isn't. That's Trunks' Grandson.
sorry, my bad
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted at: 22:35 Jun09 2005 Post ID: 199295
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Here is another one

Name: Chah Han
Race: Ohkane
Moves: Titanic Punch,Lightning Kick,(ultimate)Tsunami Kick
Transformations:Ohkane Nashi(normal form);Ohkane Muchi(fighting form)

Story:millions of yrs ago,there was a race called Ohkane on the planet Midori.they were living their happy life till 1 day a powerful being named buu attacked them,all of them were slaughtered by buu except for a little boy ,named Chah Han, who was able to escape when buu wasnt able to see him escape,but buu seen the others who tried to escape.the boy escape with great agony in his heart,seeing his loved 1s n fellow Ohkane dies in the hand of buu.he vowed to make evil pay,and destroy all those who seek to destroy.after many months of travel,the boy found a planet to live on,the planet earth.the boy grew up training himself to become strong.till d day comes bibidi and buu reached earth.chah han flew out to fight buu n not let him destroy his new home,the seems strong,so buu trie to absorb him but chah han is able to dodge away.the fight is intense,till bibidi cant take it anymore,he casted his spell on the unaware chah han.bibidi locked him on a small ball then he kept it and put buu on his own ball.but b4 bibidi can unleash his monster buu,the supreme kai found him unguarded and killed him.the ball of buu was taken n hien by the supreme kai,while the ball of chah han was lost in the very deepness of earth.
if ur wondering y his moves r just punch n kick,that coz he's got no energy blasts nor beams.but he's purely fast and strong,also tenacious.when he is on ohkane nashi form,he is weak and can easily be killed,but once on his ohkane Muchi form,he can endure any attack,blast and beam thrown at him.he is 6'6 tall,350 lbs,muscular,red colored body,and has a metallic bat,that was given to him by his father to defend himself when he's in trouble.
[b]
^Now THOSE, Are Vampires!, Unlike the crappy Twilight!,
Man, Don't mess with Anya o_0
EPIC BATTLE!
Poor Stark, He just wants to sleep XD

Current Obsession: [color=crimson]VAMPIRES!! XD.
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 23:09 Jun09 2005 Post ID: 199379
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
Nice.
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted at: 23:22 Jun09 2005 Post ID: 199397
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
+
Thanks i make them up as i go
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

t0ms0nic Posted at: 12:35 Jun10 2005 Post ID: 200121
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Cool,this topic is going great.There's so many possibilities of characters to put in DBZ.Another good thing is....I've got Flash,a program that let's me create flash films!My current project is a DBZ Budokai 3 Dragonrush using Super Sonic.I just started itso it may take a while before it's done.
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Tenshinhan Posted at: 17:01 Jun10 2005 Post ID: 200438
Tenshinhan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Awesome!!=D, and you're right, this topic is going great
littleblackwhiteboy Posted at: 17:46 Jun10 2005 Post ID: 200479
littleblackwhiteboy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
supreem kabito hes a pimp
don't hate the playa hate the game.join team ozzo,roozo,firestorm,and the soon to be best clan on super cheats game guru empire join or be vanquished be us.friends:ozkid,PS freebie:oz,brunsey,rooku,pyro,missy luver:^)
t0ms0nic Posted at: 07:36 Jun11 2005 Post ID: 201315
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Supreme Kai and Kibito rubbish?In hell they are!KibitoShin is great!Well worth the 7 space fusion!
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 09:23 Jun11 2005 Post ID: 201410
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
No Ultimate attack!!!
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
t0ms0nic Posted at: 10:19 Jun11 2005 Post ID: 201458
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Your point?Uub dosen't have one,and he kicks a$$!
t0ms0nic Posted at: 10:27 Jun11 2005 Post ID: 201466
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Namio

Himaroken Wave:1 Ki guage.Namio charges enery into one hand,then grapples that arm with his other hand,and throws a big blast of energy into his opponent.Quick and powerful,good for guard breaks.
Majestic Rush:2 Ki guages.Namio just rushes up to them,and punches them doing over 700 damage.
Turbo Namio:7 Ki guages.25% plus attack and 4 base Ki guage.Namio gathers all energy fro his body,and releases it to turn himself into a form of great power.Goes silver,and his spikes part to the sides,lowering down a bit.
Final Countdown:6 Ki gauges.Turbo Namio needed.The most powerful attack Namio has yet to use.This attack causes Namio to focus all his energy in his body,into his mind,and then summons more energy from the Earth itself,causing a massive power-overload,which Namio releases to disinegrate everything in Namio's range of the attack.After the dust clears,nothing can be left standing,and causes Namio to *** of the exhaustion.Has never been tested,and Namio hopes he'll NEVER need to use it.(something like an even stronger Final Explosion)

Taunt:"Fight me!!!"

D
I
E

Is the blocked out word.Also,here's a Dragon Rush move.

Infernal Funnel:Dragonrush move.Namio knocks his opponent to the ground,then puts both his legs in a straight line and his arm's out wide to form an upside down triangle.After energy gathers into the hands,a triangle appears where all 3 marks meet.After about 4 seconds,Namio crys "Infernal...Funnel!" and launches the Triangle into the enemy,causing extreme damage,followed by a big energy blast from the hands to finish the attack.

Man,im going to hope i can make that B3 Super Sonic Dragonrush movie,then try and put Namio in it.It'll look cool with him using Infernal Funnel.
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted at: 10:23 Jun13 2005 Post ID: 204381
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
+
Majin Goku:

Attacks: Atomic Kamehameha (1 ki gauge),Dragon impact (2 ki gauges), Dragonrush: final kamehameha, Ultimate attack: spirit exploushen (6 ki gauges)

Transformations: kaioken SS 1-SS 5

Story insted of taking over vegeta babadi toke over goku

taunt: loser!
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

Namio the Hedgehog Posted at: 10:37 Jun13 2005 Post ID: 204405
Namio the Hedgehog
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Except Goku woulden't have turned SS4 straight away,but 3 because he knew it by that point,he was just hiding it.*

*Play through either Goku or Vegeta's DU,and go to the point to become Vegito.Before the fight,listen to the WHOLE conversation,and find out for yourself.
"I am Namio the Hedgehog,the Ultimate Life form!I am a freind of Sonic and Co,and the most powerful member!Wanna mess with me?You'll regret it!"
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 10:05 Jun14 2005 Post ID: 205661
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
T0ms0nic still not working?
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
Tenshinhan Posted at: 06:09 Jun17 2005 Post ID: 209511
Tenshinhan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Babidi can't take over Goku, you need to have evil in your heart to be controlled by Babidi
Namio the Hedgehog Posted at: 09:58 Jun17 2005 Post ID: 209695
Namio the Hedgehog
Forum GuestMember
+
+
True,true.

No,t0ms0nic isn't working still.

"A new Sonic character is approcahing...Welcome Matrisha"
Tom:Matrisha?She wasn't supposed to appear yet!Who...
Namio:Don't look at me.
Tom:Rightttttt....Should i tell them that she's your...
Namio:Not a f***ing word.
Tom:Heh,i needed that.May as well...

Matrisha:

Dragon Punch:1 Ki gauge.Go figure,she leaps forward,and a Dragon appears,and attacks.Is cheap,but easy to guard against.
Monsoon Kick:2 Ki guages.Very sweet slicing kick move,has a wide range of attack,and sends out a Shockwave after the kick,due to wind force.Strong,and fast,but can also be guared against.
Family Work:Take's 7 Ki gauges.Matrisha dashes toward her opponent,but gets punched back,hard.Before even flying back an inch,Namio comes by and catches her in his arms. (awwwwww....guess what kind of person she is to Namio?That's right...HIS SISTER!) "How dare you even do that...(goes into Turbo Namio form) Your gonna pay!" Namio then charges his opponent,and smacks the absolute crap outta them,and sends them towards Namio.If guage is filled,Matrisha will beform an attack called the Raging Demon,which makes her fist glow black,and whack her opponent halfway across the arena,causing a nice 1500 damage.If missed,Matrisha will just whip them across the arena with a normal punch.

Only three moves,but she's gonna be a star on a Role Play soon to come.Namio's quest for power.
"I am Namio the Hedgehog,the Ultimate Life form!I am a freind of Sonic and Co,and the most powerful member!Wanna mess with me?You'll regret it!"
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 10:13 Jun17 2005 Post ID: 209710
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
Sounds like Videl's close call.
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 10:13 Jun17 2005 Post ID: 209711
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
Sounds like Videl's close call.
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
Namio the Hedgehog Posted at: 17:31 Jun17 2005 Post ID: 210377
Namio the Hedgehog
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Your point?Shes an easy character to use,and Namio going Turbo and smiting thy a$$ would be a good thing to see.Im gonna have to give attacks to the other character's i've created.Time for Knuckles!Stonefists! (he shouts that alot,sue me)

Knuckles:

Deep Impact:Takes 2 Ki gauge.Is extremly powerful,and can leave a hole in the enemy's defence if used with combo's.Knuckles takes a step back,gather's energy into one fist,and punches forward with speed,style and power.
Hyper Knuckles:Take's 7 Ki gauges.Attack boost's by 30%.Knuckles unleashes the power of his Chaos Emeralds,and let's every drop their strength loose to turn him into a powerful warrior,flashing white,pink and red. (sorry about the pink,but he DID when he turned it in the old Sonic games)
Flaming Knuckle:Take's 5 Ki guages.Knuckles punches his enemy in the fac,esending them into the ground.He then gathers as much energy as possible into his fists,to cover them in flames.Knuckles then goes on a fury of punches,each completly splattering your opponents face,blood flying everywhere.If you win,Knuckles will do one final punch,and also unleash a Shockwave which completly incinerates them,meaning about 1950 damage.If lose,Knux just simply hammers them to the ground.
dark92 Posted at: 18:42 Jul12 2005 Post ID: 255778
dark92
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Gohancollo
Displaying Page 12 of 13
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 10 | 11 | 12 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread: