Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Mobile
go

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3

PS2

only i will believe it .

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

D B Z Posted at: 00:00 Jul22 2006 Post ID: 939311
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
People always mke unbelievable topics . some are fake , some are true . people that don't believe them always close the topic . two topics i found two be true were gollde ape andnova shenron ( I faught them both in dragon areina ). post anything no one would believe here and i will try it out .

« Last edited by D B Z on Jul 25th 2006 »
I\'m going to be the next comicbook writer!That is once I know how to get the word out.I\'ve made comicbooks but how do I sell them?Can someone help me sell these books?If you do,You'll get chocolate!The mighty powerful CHOCOLATE!Mwuhahaha!
r and c mega Posted at: 05:19 Jul24 2006 Post ID: 942503
r and c mega
+
+
Nova Shenron and Golden Oozaru (teh big ape) do. not. exist. They were fake screenshots made by someone with too much time on their hands.
sigs are for losers

D B Z Posted at: 21:46 Jul25 2006 Post ID: 945342
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I faught them both in Dragon Areena ! whether you believe me or not just post anything that nowone would believe about this game here

« Last edited by D B Z on Jul 25th 2006 »
I\'m going to be the next comicbook writer!That is once I know how to get the word out.I\'ve made comicbooks but how do I sell them?Can someone help me sell these books?If you do,You'll get chocolate!The mighty powerful CHOCOLATE!Mwuhahaha!
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 22:39 Jul25 2006 Post ID: 945407
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
Golden Oozaru does exist, however it is a programed glitch.
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
superman4u Posted at: 00:21 Jul27 2006 Post ID: 947284
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
+
On 25-Jul-2006 D B Z said:I faught them both in Dragon Areena ! whether you believe me or not just post anything that nowone would believe about this game here
Maybe you are thinking of Omega shenron. =P

And maybe Golden oozaru does exist, from now I won't close topics like that. =P

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
D B Z Posted at: 02:15 Aug06 2006 Post ID: 968632
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
+
+
GOD YOUR STUPID ! CANT YOU TAKE A HINT !! 1. I now the difference between Nova and omega . 2. this topic doesn't have ANYTHING to do whith Nova and gold ape !! READ MY FIRST POST CAREFULLY !!!!!!!!!
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 21:44 Aug06 2006 Post ID: 970931
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
D B Z, that's flaming, I've reported you post. I don't want to see you doing at again or I'll report you to the Staff.
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
BrEaK_cOmPaNy Posted at: 02:09 Aug07 2006 Post ID: 971255
BrEaK_cOmPaNy
+
+
if that truht how did ya get a fight with them
]

kill him is the only reason that i exist
D B Z Posted at: 16:24 Aug07 2006 Post ID: 973078
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 07-Aug-2006 BrEaK_cOmPaNy said:if that truht how did ya get a fight with them
I did what tOmsOnic said to fight gold ape and CrazCrasydude (the guy who created the Nova topic ) is my little Bro. Hiperwire = PLEASE don't report me ! If you need to report someone report CrazCrazydude for being under 13 ! Trust me , he's my Bro.

« Last edited by D B Z on Aug 7th 2006 »
CrazCrazydude Posted at: 16:32 Aug07 2006 Post ID: 973105
CrazCrazydude
+
+
On 07-Aug-2006 D B Z said:I did what tOmsOnic said to fight gold ape and CrazCrasydude (the guy who created the Nova topic ) is my little Bro. Hiperwire = PLEASE don't report me ! If you need to report someone report CrazCrazydude for being under 13 ! Trust me , he's my Bro.
Guilty as charged ! Please don't report me ! this is the first time I've ever been accepted in a group !
BrEaK_cOmPaNy Posted at: 03:01 Aug08 2006 Post ID: 974055
BrEaK_cOmPaNy
+
+
wow it doent matter men tell me something that i dont know
in this game
]

kill him is the only reason that i exist
D B Z Posted at: 00:28 Aug10 2006 Post ID: 978813
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I am a sad sad man , just close this topic . It was a stupid idea .:(
DBZ WARRIOR Posted at: 15:08 Aug10 2006 Post ID: 980575
DBZ WARRIOR
+
+
Fair Enough..... this topic is based on a lie anyway.
Death is but a door, Time is just a window,...I'll be Back!!!!!
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 182083

Post Top
Click to close