Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3

wouldn't it be cool if...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
DBZ_DUDE Posted at: 12:47 Mar26 2005 Post ID: 109149
DBZ_DUDE
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
No i aint i saw it i swear! and watch your language too!
THE 2 MOST POWERFUL SAIYANS IN THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
t0ms0nic Posted at: 13:39 Mar26 2005 Post ID: 109235
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
So did I!And Broly,youre the one with the head full of horse crap,and you can't even figure out HOW to get Videl and Hercule,thats just STUPID!
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Broly Posted at: 18:54 Mar26 2005 Post ID: 109510
Broly
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lmfao wats ur problem u guys saying ss5 exist? rofl go read funamation says that THERE IS NO GODDAMN DRAGONBALL AF N GOKU N VEGETA DONT TURN INTO SS5 OR SS6 IN DBGT
and btw t0ms0nic so wats ur point i couldn't figure out how to get em earlier i asked how to get supremekai n u say anything else or w/e
Broly Cant Be Stopped If He Reaches SS4
DBZ_DUDE Posted at: 20:20 Mar26 2005 Post ID: 109590
DBZ_DUDE
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well mister-knows-everething how come dbaf is on in japan china and australia!!!HUH!!!
THE 2 MOST POWERFUL SAIYANS IN THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Broly Posted at: 21:54 Mar26 2005 Post ID: 109644
Broly
Forum GuestMember
+
+
its not funamation made Dragonball Z They say they didn't make Dragonball AF N it doesn't exist read this from www.myfavouritegames.com
What is Dragonball AF? DragonBall AF is supposedly a new Dragonball series being developed in Japan. However, FUNimation wants fans to know from the official source that Dragonball GT is the last series and neither AF nor V exist. As far as we know, and Toei has confirmed this matter, there are no future plans for any continuance of the Dragonball series beyond GT. But I have heard from multiple people that Fans are making a comic called Dragonball AF and FUNimation or Toei has nothing to do with it. Wheather or not it really exists or ever will, it's still fun to think about, because of this I've compiled several sections for your enjoyment.

Dragonball AF Story Line - In Dragon Ball AF Raditz is back as a Super Saiyan even goes SSJ 3, Freiza and Cooler fuse, Cell absorbs Android 8, Goku goes Super Saiyan level 5 and then 6 also goku learns how to fuse with 3 people. The AF is supposed to stand for either After Future, Alternate Future, or Another Future. To find out info on Dragonball AF in detail click here.

Also how do u know it shows it in japan china n w/e the other country u named forgot. Show me an epoisode or the theme song in japanese prove something u have no proof.
Broly Cant Be Stopped If He Reaches SS4
t0ms0nic Posted at: 04:04 Mar27 2005 Post ID: 109860
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Mega Ozzaru and many other people told us it existed,and it shows Gotenks going SSJ4 AND 5!Ive seen episodes on the internet in Japanese,but i can't be bothered to buy them.
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
gamer boi Posted at: 14:46 Jun17 2005 Post ID: 210129
gamer boi
Forum GuestMember
+
+
what if you could fuse OMEGA SHENRON and BROLY? that would be cool.
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted at: 16:27 Jun17 2005 Post ID: 210298
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
Post Likes: 1
+
+
It would be pretty cool if you could start off as vegito, gotenks, ss gogeta, and ss 4 gogeta or create a fusion!!!!! or fuse two or three fusions!!!

think about this

SS 2 Vegito + SS 4 Gogeta + SS 3 Gotenks = SS 8 Vegetenks
("Ve" from vegito "ge" from gogeta and "tenks" from gotenks)
[b]
^Now THOSE, Are Vampires!, Unlike the crappy Twilight!,
Man, Don't mess with Anya o_0
EPIC BATTLE!
Poor Stark, He just wants to sleep XD

Current Obsession: [color=crimson]VAMPIRES!! XD.
Broly is the bomb Posted at: 01:50 Jun21 2005 Post ID: 215874
Broly is the bomb
Forum GuestMember
+
+
AF is not real, its not in austraila and if you saw episodes what site are they on.
Why do companys make excellent cars and don't put them on sale like dodge"hot rod"magnum
t0ms0nic Posted at: 10:10 Jun21 2005 Post ID: 216058
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
AF is real,Mega Ozzaru (an old member on here) told us it was real,and he had already seen over 5 episodes.There is no place to get them currently,and you'll have to wait till they appear.
Broly is the bomb Posted at: 01:54 Jun22 2005 Post ID: 217457
Broly is the bomb
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I live in anstralia and there is no AF here. end of story.
Why do companys make excellent cars and don't put them on sale like dodge"hot rod"magnum
t0ms0nic Posted at: 14:31 Jun23 2005 Post ID: 219522
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Fine,you probably just didn't watch it.I saw a minute of one episode,and it looked good,nice new graphics as well.Anyways...This is getting off topic now,i think it should get back on it before anything happens.
t0ms0nic Posted at: 16:38 Jun24 2005 Post ID: 221423
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
That is spam.A mod can deal with that post. (reported)
Tenshinhan Posted at: 11:58 Jun27 2005 Post ID: 225662
Tenshinhan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
that's spam too,(reported)
t0ms0nic Posted at: 14:55 Jun27 2005 Post ID: 225931
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Correct.The Mods can smite theose posts. (reported)
GohanSSjinunlimited2 Posted at: 09:24 Jun28 2005 Post ID: 226757
GohanSSjinunlimited2
Forum GuestMember
+
+
3 things.First Dragonball AF really exists but its not toriyama's so its like it never happened.Second kakarot08 thats a very very very VERY VERY VERY COOOOOOL PICTURE and ss4 baby vegeta sorry to disappoint you but to do a fusion you need ONLY 2 persons with a similar power level and body size ( ss4 gogeta is much much stronger than vegito even at level 2 and have bigger body size than gotranks.OFFCOURSE WE DONT HAVE TWO GOKU AND 2 VEGETA AVAILABLE TO MAKE SS4 GOGETA AND VEGITO,and even if it was possible he would be killed instantly from energy loss).But i am sure tha he would be a pretty damn strong m********r.And i am cinda of curious to see how he 'd look like too :D
KAAAAAAAAAAA
MEEEEEEEEEEEE
HAAAAAAAAAAA
MEEEEEEEEEEEE
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
Tenshinhan Posted at: 12:22 Jun28 2005 Post ID: 227030
Tenshinhan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I agree with Gohan, Gogeta fused with Vegito would be cool, but it's completly impossible so I don't see any reason toeven suggest it
gamer boi Posted at: 07:36 Jul07 2005 Post ID: 243564
gamer boi
Forum GuestMember
+
+
wouldn't it be cool if broly and goku fused?
Tenshinhan Posted at: 09:41 Jul09 2005 Post ID: 248292
Tenshinhan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
definately, but then they'd need the potara earrings
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 10:43 Jul09 2005 Post ID: 248354
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
That would be scary! One, Broku would be uncontroable! Brolly hate Goku's guts, and everything about him! Now I myself would like to see that fusion aginst Vegito.
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close