Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2

All characters (so far) Pics!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
superman4u Posted at: 16:23 Sep26 2006 Post ID: 1062689
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
+
http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/1604/bt2clkr5.jpg

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
goku1991 Posted at: 19:17 Sep26 2006 Post ID: 1063011
goku1991
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
that's not really alot of poeple but I hope there's more character's.
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted at: 23:19 Sep26 2006 Post ID: 1063371
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Yeah, I agree.

« Last edited by SS 4 Baby Vegeta on Sep 26th 2006 »
[b]
^Now THOSE, Are Vampires!, Unlike the crappy Twilight!,
Man, Don't mess with Anya o_0
EPIC BATTLE!
Poor Stark, He just wants to sleep XD

Current Obsession: [color=crimson]VAMPIRES!! XD.
super craig Posted at: 12:44 Sep27 2006 Post ID: 1063677
super craig
+
+
I think a lot of the characters there look really good.

Just noticed Vegeta isn't shown in his Majin form, just looks like SSJ2 twice lol.

« Last edited by super craig on Sep 27th 2006 »
Let me be the first to congratulate you on witnessing pure perfection!

SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted at: 00:25 Sep28 2006 Post ID: 1064601
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
+
Yeah, lol, who needs two SSJ2 Vegeta's?.[u][/u]
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

D B Z Posted at: 18:27 Sep28 2006 Post ID: 1065459
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 28-Sep-2006 SS 4 Baby Vegeta said:Yeah, lol, who needs two SSJ2 Vegeta's?.[u][/u]
There wasn't two SS2 Vagetas . SS1 Vageta ( buu saga ) just looked SS2 . The pic. shows 129 characters . that meens there is only one left ! The pic. didn't show Majin Vageta , so he is the final character because every DBZ game that went through the Buu saga has him . Now we now EVERY SINGLE character so you won't be seeing me in the BT2 forums anymore . The characters are always the only thing I want to know about for upcoming Dragonball Z games . (:
I\'m going to be the next comicbook writer!That is once I know how to get the word out.I\'ve made comicbooks but how do I sell them?Can someone help me sell these books?If you do,You'll get chocolate!The mighty powerful CHOCOLATE!Mwuhahaha!
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted at: 23:06 Sep28 2006 Post ID: 1065763
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
+
lol, Haven't you read the topic title? "SO FAR" there could be one secret character.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

super craig Posted at: 11:28 Sep29 2006 Post ID: 1065979
super craig
+
+
On 28-Sep-2006 SS 4 Baby Vegeta said:lol, Haven't you read the topic title? "SO FAR" there could be one secret character.
Yeah lets hope there is.

D B Z Posted at: 21:14 Sep29 2006 Post ID: 1066722
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 28-Sep-2006 SS 4 Baby Vegeta said:lol, Haven't you read the topic title? "SO FAR" there could be one secret character.
Yes I did read it . I just thought it would be fitting to tell you the ONLY character missing in that pic. is Majin Vageta .
I\'m going to be the next comicbook writer!That is once I know how to get the word out.I\'ve made comicbooks but how do I sell them?Can someone help me sell these books?If you do,You'll get chocolate!The mighty powerful CHOCOLATE!Mwuhahaha!
super craig Posted at: 08:35 Sep30 2006 Post ID: 1067044
super craig
+
+
On 29-Sep-2006 D B Z said:Yes I did read it . I just thought it would be fitting to tell you the ONLY character missing in that pic. is Majin Vageta .
Yeah there is no-one else that we know of that is missing from it, well at least that i could see.

The pic also answered my earlier question of wot Baby Vegetas second form will be and it looks pretty cool.

« Last edited by super craig on Sep 30th 2006 »

D B Z Posted at: 12:01 Sep30 2006 Post ID: 1067483
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well the pic. shows 129 characters plus Majin Vageta equals ... all 130 characters ! Herray !!! Now no more discussion about if I'm write or not just go on with your baby litle topic for no reason . Have fun !
super craig Posted at: 12:21 Sep30 2006 Post ID: 1067528
super craig
+
+
On 30-Sep-2006 D B Z said:Well the pic. shows 129 characters plus Majin Vageta equals ... all 130 characters ! Herray !!! Now no more discussion about if I'm write or not just go on with your baby litle topic for no reason . Have fun !
If there is a secret character then it is unlikely that it would have been counted as one of the 130 characters since it would have given the game away.

But moving on, to me it looks like some of the characters have been put in using the in game gaphics whereas others seem to be from pictures.

« Last edited by super craig on Sep 30th 2006 »

D B Z Posted at: 17:33 Sep30 2006 Post ID: 1067963
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 30-Sep-2006 super craig said:If there is a secret character then it is unlikely that it would have been counted as one of the 130 characters since it would have given the game away.

But moving on, to me it looks like some of the characters have been put in using the in game gaphics whereas others seem to be from pictures.
I didn't say that Majin Vageta was a secret character , I just meent he was the final character out of the 130 . Until people stop talking about what I said I'm staying here in the BT2 forums to fight to prove I'm right !
super craig Posted at: 17:59 Sep30 2006 Post ID: 1068009
super craig
+
+
On 30-Sep-2006 D B Z said:I didn't say that Majin Vageta was a secret character , I just meent he was the final character out of the 130 . Until people stop talking about what I said I'm staying here in the BT2 forums to fight to prove I'm right !
Well i best not mention it again, lol, just joking.

I wasn't implying that u had said Majin Vegeta was the secret character i was just saying that if there is a secret character they probably won't be on the picture.

D B Z Posted at: 11:27 Oct01 2006 Post ID: 1069143
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 30-Sep-2006 super craig said:Well i best not mention it again, lol, just joking.

I wasn't implying that u had said Majin Vegeta was the secret character i was just saying that if there is a secret character they probably won't be on the picture.
This is starting to get verry confusing . okay this is what I think =
100 characters
130 characters including trans.
pic. shows 129 including trans.
pic. missing majin vageta
plus any secret characters they may want to add .
I am only talking about the 130 characters . I know all the characters accept 0-7 secret ones . I heard that the game has 7 secrets . they might not be characters at all ? or maybe they're all characters ? probably somwhere between that like 2 or 3 secret characters . But not counting secret characters , we know all the characters . If you don't include trans. then the pic. already shows all 100 characters . Okay , that should make things less confusing .
super craig Posted at: 15:09 Oct01 2006 Post ID: 1069522
super craig
+
+
On 01-Oct-2006 D B Z said:This is starting to get verry confusing . okay this is what I think =
100 characters
130 characters including trans.
pic. shows 129 including trans.
pic. missing majin vageta
plus any secret characters they may want to add .
I am only talking about the 130 characters . I know all the characters accept 0-7 secret ones . I heard that the game has 7 secrets . they might not be characters at all ? or maybe they're all characters ? probably somwhere between that like 2 or 3 secret characters . But not counting secret characters , we know all the characters . If you don't include trans. then the pic. already shows all 100 characters . Okay , that should make things less confusing .
That it does, lol.

U never guess wot, i found Majin Vegeta! He's between SSJ Kid Trunks and Hercule.

I think the Buu's are looking pretty good in that pic.

« Last edited by super craig on Oct 1st 2006 »

the saiyan kid Posted at: 15:18 Oct01 2006 Post ID: 1069535
the saiyan kid
+
+
hi guys,I don't remember when the game comes out.
sup.my myspace profile.

http://www.myspace.com/jose...ngartist
D B Z Posted at: 19:32 Oct01 2006 Post ID: 1069921
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 01-Oct-2006 super craig said:That it does, lol.

U never guess wot, i found Majin Vegeta! He's between SSJ Kid Trunks and Hercule.

I think the Buu's are looking pretty good in that pic.
WHAT !?! Then who the heck is the final character !?!
CaoRen Posted at: 21:55 Oct01 2006 Post ID: 1070319
CaoRen
Forum GuestMember
+
+
See. This is why is is called the SO FAR thread!! For all you know, there could be 10 more. When does this game come out?

Sig/Avy courtesy of Dark_Wolf_33

Watch The Supercheats Staff Go At It!!
super craig Posted at: 07:10 Oct02 2006 Post ID: 1070630
super craig
+
+
The topic entitled 'I Can't Take It' contains info on the different release dates for the game.

Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close