Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2

BT3

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 6 of 15
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | ... | 13 | 14 | Last     Previous | Next
CaoRen Posted at: 17:21 Feb21 2007 Post ID: 1387093
CaoRen
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
He does. It's called the 'Angry Kamehameha', it's one of his blast 2's as SS1.

Welcome to Supercheats, j-dog.

Sig/Avy courtesy of Dark_Wolf_33

Watch The Supercheats Staff Go At It!!
css vega Posted at: 13:49 Feb22 2007 Post ID: 1388747
css vega
+
+
I want to see South Supreme Kai he matched kid buu's power level.
Haseo, The Terror Of Death

PD friend code:
Mine is:4081 1977 6444
Name:BLAKE
super craig Posted at: 17:22 Feb22 2007 Post ID: 1389421
super craig
Post Likes: 1
+
+
On 22-Feb-2007 css vega said:I want to see South Supreme Kai he matched kid buu's power level.
Yeah it would be cool to have him, as well as the other even though they didn't do a great deal.
Let me be the first to congratulate you on witnessing pure perfection!

SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted at: 13:43 Feb23 2007 Post ID: 1391105
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
+
Yeah, it would be funny to be a Kai and verse another Kai, like South Supreme Kai vs. the normal Supreme Kai, lol.
[b]
^Now THOSE, Are Vampires!, Unlike the crappy Twilight!,
Man, Don't mess with Anya o_0
EPIC BATTLE!
Poor Stark, He just wants to sleep XD

Current Obsession: [color=crimson]VAMPIRES!! XD.
super craig Posted at: 15:14 Feb23 2007 Post ID: 1391362
super craig
+
+
On 23-Feb-2007 SS 4 Baby Vegeta said:Yeah, it would be funny to be a Kai and verse another Kai, like South Supreme Kai vs. the normal Supreme Kai, lol.
lol, they should have also added Kibito as a playable character, he's already in it.

Wolf of Darkness Posted at: 16:12 Feb23 2007 Post ID: 1391581
Wolf of Darkness
+
+
On 20-Feb-2007 dark_wolf_33 said:Two words: Foot Kamehameha. Remember, Goku used it on Piccolo in DB?

Also, being able to teleport on your own. It would be cool doing your own Warp Kamehameha.
you can just go ss3 goku and use super kamehameha.
Listen for a howl. Watch the woods for any sign of movement. Listen again,but this time for steps and growling. Just when you think you know where my pack is. WE STRIKE!
Join my team, Black Wolf Pack.
Wolf of Darkness Posted at: 16:13 Feb23 2007 Post ID: 1391583
Wolf of Darkness
+
+
On 21-Feb-2007 super craig said:Yeah the foot Kamehameha would be cool. He also bemds his attack when he uses it against raditz which would be cool.
yeah that would be cool, even though its already been used in super dragon ball z
Listen for a howl. Watch the woods for any sign of movement. Listen again,but this time for steps and growling. Just when you think you know where my pack is. WE STRIKE!
Join my team, Black Wolf Pack.
superman4u Posted at: 16:50 Feb23 2007 Post ID: 1391720
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
+
All characters should be included. Next topic please. XD

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
CaoRen Posted at: 08:11 Feb24 2007 Post ID: 1393611
CaoRen
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well, by all means, ruin our fun. We don't mind. We enjoy it. I swear. Now don't insult us. Even if you are right, which you mostly aren't, then this topic still wouldn't end.

css vega Posted at: 22:17 Feb26 2007 Post ID: 1402054
css vega
+
+
Heres something:Dr. Raichi is the only survivor of the Tsufurujin (Tuffles in the FUNimation dub), a race that once lived on Planet Plant, before the coming of the Saiyajin (Saiyans in the English dubs). The Saiyajin not only massacred the entire Tsufurujin race, but also stole their technology and conquered the planet, renaming it Vegeta in honor of their king. Raichi managed to escape with a capsule and found refuge on a nearby planet in a galaxy with no light, the Dark Planet. His only wish is to eradicate the last remaining Saiyans.

To do this, Dr. Raichi puts devices on the planet that destroy all life. When Mr. Popo finds out that only a few hours are left, Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, Trunks, and Piccolo rush to destroy the evil devices. They manage destroy all but one. Suddenly, Freeza, Coola, Tullece and Lord Slug appear and they engage the heroes in a fight (Goku VS Coola, Trunks VS Freeza, Gohan VS Tullece and Piccolo VS Lord Slug). It was revealed by North Kaio that the villains were ghost warriors, and would continually come back to life when slain, unless they were defeated in the same way they were originally killed.

The heroes track down Dr. Raichi to the Dark Planet and engage him, discovering that his ghost warriors are generated by a machine called Hatchhyack, a device powered by the hate of the Tsufurujin. It is also revealed that Dr. Raichi is also a ghost warrior, generated by Hatchhyack. When Vegeta vaporizes Raichi, preventing him from re-materializing, Hatchhyack appears in a powerful android body, whose power might even exceed Broly's, according to Goku. Hatchhyack devastates the heroes, until the Super Saiyajin all combine their powers together into one massive wave of energy that defeats him, ending the threat of the ghost warriors.

Hatchhyack is the charactor I want to see in BT3.http://upload.wikimedia.org...ster.jpg

« Last edited by css vega on Mar 7th 2007 »

PD friend code:
super craig Posted at: 12:46 Feb27 2007 Post ID: 1402595
super craig
+
+
On 26-Feb-2007 css vega said:Heres something:Dr. Raichi is the only survivor of the Tsufurujin (Tuffles in the FUNimation dub), a race that once lived on Planet Plant, before the coming of the Saiyajin (Saiyans in the English dubs). The Saiyajin not only massacred the entire Tsufurujin race, but also stole their technology and conquered the planet, renaming it Vegeta in honor of their king. Raichi managed to escape with a capsule and found refuge on a nearby planet in a galaxy with no light, the Dark Planet. His only wish is to eradicate the last remaining Saiyans.

To do this, Dr. Raichi puts devices on the planet that destroy all life. When Mr. Popo finds out that only a few hours are left, Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, Trunks, and Piccolo rush to destroy the evil devices. They manage destroy all but one. Suddenly, Freeza, Coola, Tullece and Lord Slug appear and they engage the heroes in a fight (Goku VS Coola, Trunks VS Freeza, Gohan VS Tullece and Piccolo VS Lord Slug). It was revealed by North Kaio that the villains were ghost warriors, and would continually come back to life when slain, unless they were defeated in the same way they were originally killed.

The heroes track down Dr. Raichi to the Dark Planet and engage him, discovering that his ghost warriors are generated by a machine called Hatchhyack, a device powered by the hate of the Tsufurujin. It is also revealed that Dr. Raichi is also a ghost warrior, generated by Hatchhyack. When Vegeta vaporizes Raichi, preventing him from re-materializing, Hatchhyack appears in a powerful android body, whose power might even exceed Broly's, according to Goku. Hatchhyack devastates the heroes, until the Super Saiyajin all combine their powers together into one massive wave of energy that defeats him, ending the threat of the ghost warriors.

Hatchhyack is the charactor I want to see in BT3.http://upload.wikimedia.org...ster.jpg
What is that from may i ask?

css vega Posted at: 20:15 Feb27 2007 Post ID: 1404121
css vega
+
+
[b][u]Heres the whole article:[font=arial][i][/b][i][b]Dragon Ball Z Gaiden Saiyajin Zetsumetsu Keikaku

Plan to Destroy the Saiyajin
Written by Takao Koyama (story)
Starring Masako Nozawa (Son Gokk / Son Gohan / Tullece)
Ryo Horikawa (Vegeta)
Toshio Furukawa (Piccolo)
Takeshi Kusao (Trunks)
Hiromi Tsuru (Bulma)
Naoko Watanabe (Chi Chi)
Toku Nishio (Mr. Popo)
Tomiko Suzuki (Dende)
Ryuusei Nakao (Freeza / Coola)
Hisao Egawa (Monster / Goddo Gadon)
Yuusaku Yara (Slug)
Shinji Ogawa (Dr. Raichi)
Joji Yanami (Kaiosama / Narration)
Distributed by Bandai
Release date(s) August, 1993
Running time 60 minutes
Language Japanese

[edit] Synopsis
Spoiler warning: Plot and/or ending details follow.
Dr. Raichi is the only survivor of the Tsufurujin (Tuffles in the FUNimation dub), a race that once lived on Planet Plant, before the coming of the Saiyajin (Saiyans in the English dubs). The Saiyajin not only massacred the entire Tsufurujin race, but also stole their technology and conquered the planet, renaming it Vegeta in honor of their king. Raichi managed to escape with a capsule and found refuge on a nearby planet in a galaxy with no light, the Dark Planet. His only wish is to eradicate the last remaining Saiyans.

[edit] Notes
This is an OVA, first released on VHS in August 1993, just after the Famicom game Dragon Ball Z Gaiden: Saiya-jin Zetsumetsu Keikaku. Indeed, this OVA was a sort of "animated walkthrough" for the Famicom game. In 1994, the footage of this OVA was turned into a digital comic (a video game entirely made of animated sequences, in which the player's only task is to choose between several options to go to the next sequence) for the Playdia. The OVA has been re-released in 2003 in Japan as an extra feature in the "Dragon Box" DVD boxed set.

Returning villains include: Tullece, Lord Slug, Freeza and Coola. The Tsufurujin race have made their appearance in Dragon Ball GT.

The OVA's timeline occurs after Broly's first appearance, but before Bojack's movie. Future Trunks has trimmed his hair, and fights with the same Saiyajin armor Vegeta uses in the JinzM'ningen to Cell saga. Goku did mention Broly's name in the OVA. However, Goku appears to be very much alive in this OVA when he should not be due to his death in the fight with Cell.

The box cover has Gohan posing as a Super Saiyan 2. In the OVA Gohan does not ascend to this level.[/i][/b][/color][/i][/font]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wik..._Saiyans

« Last edited by css vega on Mar 7th 2007 »

PD friend code:
CaoRen Posted at: 22:39 Feb27 2007 Post ID: 1404276
CaoRen
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Can you please stop posting in all red, cs vega? It's painful and irritating. Ty for the info, though

super craig Posted at: 13:37 Feb28 2007 Post ID: 1405029
super craig
+
+
On 27-Feb-2007 CaoRen said:Can you please stop posting in all red, cs vega? It's painful and irritating. Ty for the info, though
Yeah, its not bad in small doses but in a big piece of text like that it makes it hard to read.

super craig Posted at: 13:38 Feb28 2007 Post ID: 1405036
super craig
+
+
On 27-Feb-2007 CaoRen said:Can you please stop posting in all red, cs vega? It's painful and irritating. Ty for the info, though
Yeah, its not bad in small doses but in a big piece of text like that it makes it hard to read.

css vega Posted at: 23:14 Mar07 2007 Post ID: 1420253
css vega
+
+
sorry about that and sry about the late reply plz don't close it this is a very good article.

PD friend code:
super craig Posted at: 16:36 Mar08 2007 Post ID: 1421674
super craig
+
+
On 07-Mar-2007 css vega said:sorry about that and sry about the late reply plz don't close it this is a very good article.
Cheers for getting rid of the red, it makes it a lot better. It does actually sound quite good.

« Last edited by super craig on Mar 8th 2007 »

css vega Posted at: 00:01 Mar10 2007 Post ID: 1425619
css vega
+
+
[b][i]http://www.youtube.com/watc...ycbtCSiAhere are his attributes:Race:Android
Eyes & Hair: Yellow & None
Movie Appearence: DBZ Ova

Special Techniques & Abilities
Ki Blast: Hatchhyack can perform a powerful energy attack, but he takes 15 seconds to charge up for his attack.
Zanzoken: : Hatchhyack can move so fast he leaves an after-image, while attacking from another standpoint.
Flight: This is not flying with ki energy like most characters do, this is the ability to actually fly. It's well known that the Android do not have ki. So it would be impossible for them to fly using ki.

Hatchhyack was the super computer that was full filling Dr. Raichi's work. He made Dr. Raichi, Frieza and the others all ghost warriors to take their revenge on the Saiyans. Hatchhyack was also controlling the main station for the Destron Gas. When Goku and Vegeta killed Dr. Raichi, Hatchhyack came to live and fought the saiyans. Hatchhyack was incredibly powerful, but Goku discovered he needed 15 seconds to charge up for his attack. Goku and the Saiyans of earth all fired their trademark ki blasts and destroyed Hatchhyack.

Special Facts
-Hatchhyack was responsible for creating all the ghost warriors.
-Hatchhyack is more powerful than Brolly.
[/u][/i][/b][/u][/i][/b]

« Last edited by css vega on Mar 10th 2007 »

PD friend code:
super craig Posted at: 14:36 Mar10 2007 Post ID: 1427471
super craig
+
+
We are starting to drift slightly off topic.

Anyways, it would be cool if there were more unique phrases that the characters had when they faced each other in dueling mode.

yourdemise112 Posted at: 14:01 Mar15 2007 Post ID: 1437896
yourdemise112
Forum GuestMember
+
+
to supoerman4u. wow. this would make for the game of a decade, problem is, it would take over 5 years to make with what you demand.
think about it, 50 combos for EACH character? that would take forever! and 20-50x bigger than BT2? id love it but really it would take too long.
so dude, i love your ideas but wed all be alot older and bored of waiting time theyd finished this epic game

« Last edited by yourdemise112 on Mar 15th 2007 »
if your stupid and you know it give me your keys!
Displaying Page 6 of 15
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | ... | 13 | 14 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 433516

Post Top
Click to close