Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi

Visions of the next Budokai Tenkaichi (maybe BT2)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
superman4u Posted at: 18:38 Oct31 2005 Post ID: 499854
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
+
Yeah like in San Andreas, and all the other games. That is a good idea.

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
SS5 vageto Posted at: 21:38 Oct31 2005 Post ID: 500054
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
On 31-Oct-2005 superman4u said:bad idea with the kick button. They have enough controls to fill up already. The right analog should used to look around. Like the angle of the character.
Yeah, but you need more then one combat button to have a real fight, but even with only one melee move input command it's still pretty fun. I still think they need more options though.
Yawn - what is there to say?
Asakura Hao Posted at: 05:42 Nov01 2005 Post ID: 500298
Asakura Hao
+
+
On 31-Oct-2005 SS5 vageto said:Yeah, but you need more then one combat button to have a real fight, but even with only one melee move input command it's still pretty fun. I still think they need more options though.
Like what kind of options.
shenron Posted at: 19:34 Nov01 2005 Post ID: 501060
shenron
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i would like having bt2 free roaming with right anolog stick for look around i would like it where you have to fly up and to another area with no loading screens and the speed like the show like if you see any people fighting they are moving so fast all you see at flying ki and sonic booms from punches
superman4u Posted at: 22:39 Nov02 2005 Post ID: 502276
superman4u
+
+
yeah. It would be fun but how would you know who is hitting who. You wouldn't be able to see anything lol. It is as fast as it can go right now lol. By more options i think he means more combos for more moves lol. So there are not just 3 for each character.

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
shenron Posted at: 17:41 Nov03 2005 Post ID: 503083
shenron
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah and more than 2 people on the screen and thats what it is like when you are watching them
superman4u Posted at: 18:35 Nov03 2005 Post ID: 503124
superman4u
+
+
Yeah that would be cool. I wish in the next game they will have 2 on 2, or 3 on 3 or maybe like 1 on 2 and stuff llike that. That would be fun and challenging too.

Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close