Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi

janemba

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

the saiyan kid Posted at: 12:18 Nov02 2005 Post ID: 501677
the saiyan kid
Post Likes: 0
+
+
okay this may be a useless topic but can you please answer my question with details before closing this topic.question is,is janemba a made up character for the game? because like I've went to many websites and it don't say anything about him.
sup.my myspace profile.

http://www.myspace.com/jose...ngartist
super craig Posted at: 13:07 Nov02 2005 Post ID: 501710
super craig
Post Likes: 1
+
+
On 02-Nov-2005 the saiyan kid said:okay this may be a useless topic but can you please answer my question with details before closing this topic.question is,is janemba a made up character for the game? because like I've went to many websites and it don't say anything about him.
Janemba is in a film called 'Super Guy In The Galaxy'. It 'set' after the cell saga and basically Janemba and a few of his mates decide to 'join in' a tournament that Trunks, Gohan, Piccolo. Krillin, Tien and Yamcha have entered. Vegeta also makes an apperanece.
Let me be the first to congratulate you on witnessing pure perfection!

the saiyan kid Posted at: 13:18 Nov02 2005 Post ID: 501717
the saiyan kid
+
+
okay but in the oficial dbz site it does not say anything about him.also what number film?
sup.my myspace profile.

http://www.myspace.com/jose...ngartist
Riku994 Posted at: 13:25 Nov02 2005 Post ID: 501718
Riku994
+
+
12 I think. Either that or 10.

Good bye everyone, it's been fun!

Special thanks to ED_, superman4u, and Cross Stinger

Credit for the Siggy goes to shadow slayer
super craig Posted at: 15:17 Nov02 2005 Post ID: 501813
super craig
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Wait! Forget wot i said earlier thats Bojack, oops! lol soz (always get those 2 confused, don't know why). In that case then i don't no wot Janembas story is
Let me be the first to congratulate you on witnessing pure perfection!

superman4u Posted at: 16:48 Nov02 2005 Post ID: 501892
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
+
Ok describe the movie to him lol before this gets closed. So hurry! :P

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
shenron Posted at: 16:54 Nov02 2005 Post ID: 501901
shenron
Forum GuestMember
+
+
spoiler alert

the janemba is the 12th movie and its about a person who works in the other world and the esance the evil filter xplodes and they take over his body he first becomes a fat yellow abomination then the big guy behind the desk(i forgot his name) contacts goku for his help to get ride of janemba because he is taring a hole from the other world the the living, frieza,cell,and a few other guys make a small apperance and then goku is fighting janemba and he finally makes him become the form in the game after that vegeta comes to help they get there a**es kick and goku finally convinces vegeta to fuse they become gogeta and use the move stardust ????? (forgot the rest) and destroy janemba from the inside out
superman4u Posted at: 16:55 Nov02 2005 Post ID: 501906
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
+
ok thanks Shenron. ToPiC CloSEd to the MAx oUt

I have to go to play my game. I have to return it today. See yah.

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 179072

Post Top
Click to close