Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dynasty Warriors 5

whats your favourite kingdom and why?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
da_mikester Posted at: 11:24 Jan20 2006 Post ID: 625486
da_mikester
Post Likes: 0
+
+
omg i learnt something

Sig thanks to Master of lite for a decent sig!great job SmileSmile
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
mr Ma Chao!! Posted at: 08:04 Aug08 2006 Post ID: 974434
mr Ma Chao!!
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ahoy thar mates!!! yeah gan ning is not so good but when u played a few games as him.....thar isnt a bettar warriahhhh to be found(lol..arrrggghhhh)
LiL PaTtY Posted at: 04:00 Aug14 2006 Post ID: 987895
LiL PaTtY
Forum GuestMember
+
+
[b][/b][font=arial][/font] Shus my favourite because it jst haves a good mix of players ones can use arrows greatly (huang zhong) ma chaos weapon has quite good range and shu is more exciting, if u do wu then the battles are always pretty much the same and people join wu because of their greatness
the fighting warrior Posted at: 06:18 Aug14 2006 Post ID: 987999
the fighting warrior
Forum GuestMember
+
+
umm.....i'm new but i think i read the rules,and i think it said that you are not allowed too bump into topics that are over a months old!is this true or is my eyes playing with me?
msn address for all my friends:[email protected]
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 11:11 Aug14 2006 Post ID: 988624
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
Yes that is true. But at this moment, there are no moderators for this fourm.
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
sadoap Posted at: 16:46 Aug24 2006 Post ID: 1007950
sadoap
+
+
lets see, my favorite is wei cause muh fave charchters in it which is xhahou(spelling) dun

my friend code is 1203 6461 0528. join team custom robo wifi fighting team!!!
Shadow_Lord Posted at: 16:11 Sep19 2006 Post ID: 1051980
Shadow_Lord
+
+
I like Wei as well, for several reasons:

1. They're the most powerful of the 3 kingdoms; Shu and Wu joined several times in an effort to defeat Wei, whereas Wei only ever made one brief alliance with Wu. And they survived until they're ruling dynasty got overthrown, whereas the other two got conquered (by Wei and its successor, Jing). So in theory you could argue that Wei survived beyond the Three Kingdoms period. Thus, Wei is the most powerful kingdom.

2. They have Xiahou Dun, Xiahou Yuan, Zhang Liao, Cao Cao, Xu Huang, Zhang He, Cao Pi and Pang De. You just can't argue with kickass guys like that.

3. They have Sima Yi, who was the best strategist of the era. ANYBODY WHO ARGUES WITH THAT DIES!!! :P

4. I agree with their idealogical approach (ie. Conquer Everyone Else, as opposed for Fight for Virtue (Shu) and Fight for Family (Wu)).

In short, THEY RULE!!!!! XD
[center]
Signature credited to Nathan (or whatever he decides to call himself next)

MSN address: yamiken (at) hotmail (dot) co (dot) uk
[size=6](You know the drill, remove the spaces, replace the at with @ and the dot
da_mikester Posted at: 17:00 Oct01 2006 Post ID: 1069632
da_mikester
+
+
Infact if wei and wu did not ream up at the battle of fan castle and mai castle 2 of shu's tiger generals would not have died.

also wei had very capaple officers such as zhang fei,guan yu,zhao yun,ma chao,huang zhong,guan ping E.C.T

Also Zhuge liang would have Crushed other kingdoms if his own successor wasn't loosing all those battles.In the northern campains which zhuge liang started out of 5 battles they had (including the battle which zhuge liang recruited jiang wei)they only lost one battle and that was becuase they ran out of resources.not of battle

I also think that wei was starting to get a bit arrogant and big headed.
if you think then sima yi began fighting for power nothing else and was very arrogant (as his personailty is descriped).all leaders from wei was fighting for power,never peace....they had no aim,only the fact that cao cao was trying to bring back the han dynasty into it's former glory much like liu bei at the late han dynasty.

These are all my own opinion above.Some may disagree some may agree but that's what i think

da_mikester

Sig thanks to Master of lite for a decent sig!great job SmileSmile
Shadow_Lord Posted at: 16:29 Oct10 2006 Post ID: 1082432
Shadow_Lord
+
+
I deal with your points one at a time.

True... I'll give you that one. But to be perfectly honest, they could've died later on anyway. Still, we'll never really know, will we?

I dunno... Sima Yi did win several crucial victories while Zhuge Liang was still alive, so I still think he would've won eventually, it just would've taken a heck of a lot longer. Still, once again, we'll never know.

Power is an aim, just not a particualarly noble one. And yes, Sima Yi was very arrogant, but still. He was just the type, and to be fair he was pretty damn amazing.

Stil, all this is just my opinion. You can, of course, disagree.
[center]
Signature credited to Nathan (or whatever he decides to call himself next)

MSN address: yamiken (at) hotmail (dot) co (dot) uk
[size=6](You know the drill, remove the spaces, replace the at with @ and the dot
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close