Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Fable: The Lost Chapters

For guys that have beaten the game at least 15 times

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
aprilnronnie4life Posted at: 17:24 Apr04 2006 Post ID: 774025
aprilnronnie4life
Post Likes: 0
+
+
i guess not. the bad thing is that every time i play, i feel like i have to be a good character no matter what. if i kill an innocent, i feel bad. but sometimes i'm in a bad mood and ready to take those good guys out.
i have just kidnapped myself. give me a million dollars or you'll never see me again.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Undead Minion Posted at: 10:37 Apr05 2006 Post ID: 774681
Undead Minion
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Really? I am almost always bad and kill everyone around! But when the black guards start to come...I am outta there.
eminemwigga6994 Posted at: 17:00 Apr05 2006 Post ID: 775093
eminemwigga6994
Forum GuestMember
+
+
you two realize your the only ones still posting because people thought you just kept goin back and forth to annoy them.

nothng was hard but with the bandit gear thing on my 18th file on f.l.c. it took me 3-5 times goin back and forth to find the gloves in the bush.. gtg

em rlz
slapshot10 Posted at: 17:01 Apr05 2006 Post ID: 775094
slapshot10
Forum GuestMember
+
+
have any of you gotten the 30 silver key chest open I only need 1 more key and it is the one with the teacher and the books but the guy keeps taking the book of spells and he won't take any other ones can someone tell me how to get more books
aprilnronnie4life Posted at: 17:06 Apr05 2006 Post ID: 775101
aprilnronnie4life
+
+
we didn't know that we were annoying anybody. sorry we made you think that. we were just talking about the game.

i know how you feel about looking for that bandit equipment. i did the same thing. i just can't wait til the next "fable" to come out. i bet it's gonna be awesome.

(those black guards are hard when you have weak equipment)
i have just kidnapped myself. give me a million dollars or you'll never see me again.
Undead Minion Posted at: 09:53 Apr06 2006 Post ID: 775691
Undead Minion
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hey, I was just doing my job as one of this forum's moderator by keeping the threads flowing and the conversations going.
aprilnronnie4life Posted at: 16:01 Apr06 2006 Post ID: 776014
aprilnronnie4life
+
+
hopefully people will continue to visit this forum and not think that we're trying to make somebody mad.

anyway, my favorite part of the game was the second time that you visit the arena. to collect the old soul. that was pretty rad.
Undead Minion Posted at: 14:52 Apr08 2006 Post ID: 779024
Undead Minion
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I didn't do that the first time, I just killed thunder. A lot easier, more convenient, hated thunder anyway. I hope more people come than just you, me, and Seargeant Apache.
aprilnronnie4life Posted at: 17:23 Apr11 2006 Post ID: 783125
aprilnronnie4life
+
+
i think that i should've killed thunder. seems a lot more fitting to kill him after i knocked his sister off. but i think letting him suffer for the rest of his life is an even better punishment. muahahahahahah!

i have been putting the word out about supercheats and this game. a couple have said something about joining but are scared to leave their normal sites. but they've bought the game and it's only a matter of time before they're talking about the game with us. Smile
Undead Minion Posted at: 09:38 Apr30 2006 Post ID: 807783
Undead Minion
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I sure hope so, aprilnrronnie4life.
Tornado212 Posted at: 21:06 Apr30 2006 Post ID: 808540
Tornado212
+
+
Well, I've beat the game, a personal record of 46 times. Yes, i've counted. But theres one thing that I'm gonna regret doing. Doing the quest where I have to be temporarlly gay... But then again, women liked me better after that...
uriel septim Posted at: 17:40 May03 2006 Post ID: 811623
uriel septim
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah.but there is one thing if you play it on xbox 360 some of your
weapons like your bow and crossbow work better.

uriel septim
John Cena
dareaper Posted at: 05:15 May05 2006 Post ID: 813066
dareaper
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ive lost count buti no ive beaten both fables more than 20 times but im still not the master of it i dont do everything in it i just like doing the story
arrowdodger Posted at: 01:34 May06 2006 Post ID: 814118
arrowdodger
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i beat fable way too many time s2 count and i was so easy after the first file
badger badger badger badger badger badger mushroom mushroom badger badger badger badger badger badger badger snaaaaaaaaaaake its a snaaake badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger!
Undead Minion Posted at: 18:40 May09 2006 Post ID: 818740
Undead Minion
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I didn't know there was a quest where you had to be temporarily gay. Hey arrowdodger, I know what your sig means. I love that video. I also like the Santa and England version of it.
aprilnronnie4life Posted at: 19:06 May15 2006 Post ID: 827662
aprilnronnie4life
+
+
i've beaten the game tons of times. where did you find the quest where you have to be gay?
bobble168 Posted at: 18:24 May24 2006 Post ID: 839747
bobble168
Forum GuestMember
+
+
actually, i started off as a ranger, hard at first but beat the game. takes a lot longer though.
Undead Minion Posted at: 19:38 May24 2006 Post ID: 839837
Undead Minion
Forum GuestMember
+
+
A ranger? Like an Archer or something? Those are called Witch Hunters. Warriors are called Spell Warriors. And then Will Users of course.
evilxx Posted at: 10:46 Jun02 2006 Post ID: 850046
evilxx
+
+
I'm guessing Tornado212 thought you had to do the gay thing and sleep with Grope in the Bordello. When all you had to do was get him drunk for the same info.
aprilnronnie4life Posted at: 16:09 Jun02 2006 Post ID: 850595
aprilnronnie4life
+
+
On 02-Jun-2006 evilxx said:I can't beleive I still play the Fable games. It's still fun, but beating Jack in Dragon form is like the very first time I faced an Earth Troll.
please don't double post evilxx.

POST DELETED.

my boyfriend gets annoyed at me if i play against the dragon because it takes him a while to beat. i'm done in just a couple of minutes! lol Smile
Displaying Page 2 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close