Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Fable: The Lost Chapters

THE GREATEST AND EASIEST WAY TO MAKE ABOUT MILLION BUCKS IN TEN MINUTES!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Umpa_Lumpa_Man Posted at: 14:09 Sep10 2006 Post ID: 1038628
Umpa_Lumpa_Man
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
First, u need to complete the arena main quest and gain axess to bowerstown north. go to the only trader and go to his "buy" menu. next, go to the gift section and make sure he has a complete stock of diamonds, perfume, and rubies. If he doesnt, see how many days he takes to restock and go there when he is in complete stock. after that, use the "buy all" option for daimonds, pefume, and rubies. lastly, sell them all back using "sell all" option. keep doing this for ten minutes and u will be a millionaire! i think this only works for TLC tho. if it doesnt work, please post back. Also, if u have TLC, go to snowspire and sell all legendary weapons u dont want or need. (e.g, if u have the sentinus, a melee weapon that does 255 damage, and u have dollmasters mace another melee that does 135 damage, sell the dollmasters mace for a good profet) now, thats just an example, tho. hope it works for u!
If were all created equal, why do we follow 'celebrities' around and write crap about them? who decided who's royal? WHAT THE CRAP?!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
evilxx Posted at: 20:48 Sep10 2006 Post ID: 1039302
evilxx
+
+
You don't have to wait till you go to the Arena, You can do the same thing with Jets in Darkwood Camp, Emeralds in Oakvale, Rubys in Knothole Glade, and so on.
Umpa_Lumpa_Man Posted at: 08:46 Oct08 2006 Post ID: 1079684
Umpa_Lumpa_Man
Forum GuestMember
+
+
the emeralds dont work in oakvale, ive tried about 20 times, both on tlc, and original fable, it doent work for me, also, i didnt know about the rubys in knothole glade, ill try it next time.
If were all created equal, why do we follow 'celebrities' around and write crap about them? who decided who's royal? WHAT THE CRAP?!
evilxx Posted at: 14:23 Oct08 2006 Post ID: 1079997
evilxx
+
+
I've made millions off of the Emeralds in Oakvale.

None of this is usefull information in regular Fable.

Also, there is a Fable forum, so please keep this strictly about Fable The Lost Chapters.
Lancelot_203 Posted at: 18:40 Nov27 2006 Post ID: 1175946
Lancelot_203
+
+
yeh this is good, ill try it cause how i make money is a one storey high building with 2 trophy mounts buy sell get 5k each time (not good but it was the best i knew)
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close