Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Fallout 3

Your opinion on Fallout3

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Felix The Fox Posted at: 19:45 Mar25 2009 Post ID: 2581927
Felix The Fox
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
It is a great game with a great story but again like so many great games the end ruins the whole thing and no playthrough makes you almost want to throw the game out the window right then and there seriously who's the jackass that thought the best ending for the game would be to die?! and this from bethesda the makers of the ELDER SCROLLS SERIES! what a major let down and there are a few bad glitches that make you have to shut down your whole system I had to give it a 4 out of 5 for that :(
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
BrotherOfSteel44 Posted at: 16:13 Mar26 2009 Post ID: 2582371
BrotherOfSteel44
+
+
In my opinion, Fallout 3 is one of the best games ever no doubt about it. Yeah there are some graphical issues (that happen a lot to me) but the gameplay makes up for them. And with all the weapons, armor, bobbleheads, and achievements, you'll be playing up to 5 different characters trying to get them all. The ending was kind of iffy but the whole game in itself makes up for everything bad. I would give it a 9.5/10 Thumbs Up.

"Humankind never forgives true greatness."
imaloony8.0 Posted at: 17:48 Mar26 2009 Post ID: 2582493
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
+
Double Post Deleted.

It's a great game, easily the best of the year. The ending was a bummer, but the ending will become open after the release of the Fallout 3 DLC in May: Broken Steel, so I'm okay for now.

Too many things to describe that are awesome, for me, the only downsides are that glitches that seem to happen all the time, the ending, and that's about it. I give Fallout 3 a 9.7 out of 10. Maybe a 9.8.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
CyberneticMooninite Posted at: 18:18 Mar26 2009 Post ID: 2582554
CyberneticMooninite
Post Likes: 1
+
+
My game has glitched about 3 times so far and 2 of them were from using the Railway Rifle in VATS. I did get a cool picture when a railway spike froze in VATS right in front of a Super Mutants face and it looks pretty cool. It's a fun game and personally the only thing I didn't like about not playing afterwards is I didn't get to hear people telling me how awesome or terrible I am for doing awesomeness or terribleness for the Capital Wasteland. The game is awesome so I'll give it a 9.6.
Meh.
kidfly Posted at: 18:54 May12 2009 Post ID: 2618793
kidfly
+
+
I think it sucks SOOOOOOOO hard when the thing ends i want to snap the game in half... and i hate how you need xbox life to get the expantionsShame
Kidfly was here
the Grudge Posted at: 18:51 May14 2009 Post ID: 2620166
the Grudge
+
+
I think the game is really fun but the ending sucked majorly But my game never glitched over all I have to give it a 9.8 out of 10
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close