Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Fallout 3

Broadcast Towers

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

CyberneticMooninite Posted at: 02:28 Jun01 2009 Post ID: 2634386
CyberneticMooninite
Post Likes: 1
+
+
I've heard talk about treasure or something along that lines you can find if you find the center where you can connect all the broadcast stations. I don't think it's true since they're all on the top half of the map and can't really have a center area when very close. I did do some research with my own map and played some connect the dots with the locations. It roughly came out to be a fighter plane which I found interesting. The closest thing to a center is a little east of Paradise Falls. Also I found that the alien crash site is almost perfectly in the center of the nose/front of the fighter plane. I probably sound insane but just wanted to know what you guys thought of this. (And don't just say "your insane and why did you waste your time with this?" Also This could just be a coincidence so don't just point that out.)
Meh.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
imaloony8.0 Posted at: 08:21 Jun01 2009 Post ID: 2634511
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
+
Coincidence. The stations aren't connected, they're all independent. You can, however, find the source of the signal and shut it off. Most interesting is the tower location of the Explosives bobblehead.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close