Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Fallout 3

weird achievements

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

cpt.pingu09 Posted at: 09:19 Jul05 2009 Post ID: 2665307
cpt.pingu09
Post Likes: 0
+
+
OK so im playing on fallout 3 then i decide to check which achievments ive got left to do, im going through them then i get near the bottom and theirs some achievements for Operation:Ancorage and i dont even have xbox live anymore or microsoft points and when i did there wasnt any DLC for fallout 3. can plz explain this to me it would be great help thx Thumbs Up
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
imaloony8.0 Posted at: 14:02 Jul05 2009 Post ID: 2665443
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
+
Since you had Xbox LIVE, four Downloadable content packs for Fallout 3 have come out. Operation: Anchorage, The Pitt, Broken Steel, and Point Lookout, with one, Mothership Zeta, still to come. If you don't want to get Xbox LIVE again to buy these packs, Operation: Anchorage and The Pitt are currently on a disk, and you should be able to pick up the DLC packs at a Gamestop or something. Also, Broken Steel and Point Lookout will come out on a disk in late August, but Mothership Zeta will only be online or, if you don't mind blowing 60 bucks, trade in your Fallout 3 and buy Fallout 3: Game of the Year edition when it comes out in October. It will cost 60 bucks and come with all five DLCs.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
CyberneticMooninite Posted at: 19:06 Jul05 2009 Post ID: 2665619
CyberneticMooninite
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Those achievements are there because they were added through updates so if your got an update for Fallout 3, then that's how you got those.
Meh.
Black Mamba 19 Posted at: 23:22 Jul06 2009 Post ID: 2666794
Black Mamba 19
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Yeah it seems Loony didn't get the question. The achievements are added in updates before the DLC even comes out, which is cool so you can see what you can do before the DLC is out.

Great new sig and avy from Eternal_Rage! Holy crap it's finally coming, MASS EFFECT 2.

imaloony8.0 Posted at: 00:01 Jul07 2009 Post ID: 2666800
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
+
I got the question, I just forgot to mention the bit about the achievements only being availible for the DLC.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close