Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Fallout 3

100 in All Stats

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

CyberneticMooninite Posted at: 09:56 Feb07 2009 Post ID: 2538135
CyberneticMooninite
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Have any of you gotten 100 in all your stats? X-Play showed how to get 100 in all stats, and i have to say it sounds like it will take a while. If you haven't seen it here's the link: http://g4tv.com/xplay/featu...ips.html
Meh.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
GeneticDementia Posted at: 12:53 Feb07 2009 Post ID: 2538246
GeneticDementia
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Yeah, I saw the episode. Hunting down books, power leveling, and other assorted ideas will be a lot easier once the DLC is released in March. On the other hand, at this point in the game, there is really no point in going all out. By level 10 there really isn't anything that you can't beat with the right firepower.
CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 13:33 Feb07 2009 Post ID: 2538267
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
+
I doubt you can reach Lvl 100 in everything
Now known as
imaloony8.0 Posted at: 09:33 Feb08 2009 Post ID: 2539032
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
+
Actually CRAZY, it's possible. They told you how on X-Play. You need to pick 9 Intelligence to start, then make a mad rush to Rivet City and get the Intelligence Bobblehead. You also need the perk that gets you three extra stat points when you level up, and the one that makes skill books worth 2 stat points instead of one. Then, you power level, and hunt skill books. (There's actually a place where a Raider spawns with the Big Guns book every 3 days). Bobbleheads are important too.

I didn't do any of this stuff, but I got all the bobbleheads with my second character, and she had a minimum of 39 in her skills (I think in Big Guns) and five skills maxed out at 100 (Repair, Medicine, Science, Lockpick, Small Guns). Most of my skills are in the 50s and 60s, so I don't doubt that with some power leveling and more skill books I could have gotten 100 in all.

In March it will become childs play, as the level cap will be raised to 30. If they don't add a few more skills, it will become very simple the max everything.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
CyberneticMooninite Posted at: 14:27 Feb08 2009 Post ID: 2539205
CyberneticMooninite
+
+
That place is Bethesda Ruins and i wish i had Live so i could get the DLC when it comes out Brick Wall
Meh.
CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 15:59 Feb08 2009 Post ID: 2539497
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
+
What's power levelling? Another Xbox thing?
Now known as
imaloony8.0 Posted at: 16:05 Feb08 2009 Post ID: 2539522
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
+
Power Leveling is getting really high skill point for every level. You need Maximum Intelligence (Educated is good too) and then your levels give you WAY more skill points.

qwertyuio Posted at: 19:11 Feb08 2009 Post ID: 2539765
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
When I finish the story for first time I will employ this strategy with my second character. Seems easy enough.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
ressurection666 Posted at: 12:34 Feb17 2009 Post ID: 2547638
ressurection666
+
+
I tried to do this a a bit back however i got bored i never bother with Intelligence above 7 usually
https://www.youtube.com/use...stgaming
imaloony8.0 Posted at: 12:55 Feb17 2009 Post ID: 2547647
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
+
I normally have intelligence pretty high. Right now, I'm working on 100 in everything on my most recent character. I doubt I'll get it right, but it's going okay right now. (I can at least Max out Big Guns with the infinitely respawning Skill Book for it...)

mentalist Posted at: 14:38 Feb17 2009 Post ID: 2547724
mentalist
+
+
I try to max lockpick and science as soon as possible because theres nothing more annoying than battling through a load of bad guys and finding a lock or computer you can't access. I have every skill maxed except melee, unarmed and sneak because I rarely use them. i wish I had used my skill point spending more wisely because I maxed energy weapons skill before I got to Raven Rock and found that bobblehead.
This is the first I've heard of the level cap being raised to 30. I'm glad because I was really annoyed when I reached level 20 and realised I was no longer earning exp and also felt I was only half way through the game.
imaloony8.0 Posted at: 15:08 Feb17 2009 Post ID: 2547792
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
+
Science is meh. I don't use it except to get the Data Miner achievement, and the Cyborg Perk. Most (And a lot more) of the stuff that you can get with Science, you can get with Lockpick.

I like to max out:
- Lockpick (Because stealing stuff is awesome, and you'll miss out on many goodies by passing this up.)
- Small Guns (Assault Rifle FTW)
- Medicine (Because every stimpack counts)
- Repair (Goes without saying that this is one of the most useful skills)

I also like Speech and Energy Weapons, but the four above are priority.

BrotherOfSteel44 Posted at: 19:05 Feb18 2009 Post ID: 2549665
BrotherOfSteel44
+
+
What does FTW mean?

With my first character, I maxed out Medicine, Lockpick, Science, and Repair. I got to 60 with Sneak and 50 with Speech but that's about it. I don't upgrade any of the weapons skills.

"Humankind never forgives true greatness."
Black Mamba 19 Posted at: 19:46 Feb18 2009 Post ID: 2549765
Black Mamba 19
+
+
I have all skills at the minimum 35. I have to max out all weapons skills, repair, lockpick,trade, and get a decent medicine of 50 or so. I don't need a high medicine since I have way too many stimpacks. When I saw what perk you get for finding all the intel cases in Operation Anchorage I slapped myself. I had 7 out of 10 too. That 1 point boost to all S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats would have made all the difference.

Great new sig and avy from Eternal_Rage! Holy crap it's finally coming, MASS EFFECT 2.

imaloony8.0 Posted at: 20:24 Feb18 2009 Post ID: 2549914
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
+
FTW = For The Win

You don't really need Barter very high, later in the game you get so many caps that it doesn't even really matter any more. Just get the infinite Sydney's "Ultra" SMG, and you're fine.

And due to the infitinely respawning Big Guns book (And the very easy to find Big Guns Bobblehead) you really don't need to put any points into Big Guns either. I say Lockpick, Small Guns, and Repair are the most important skills. Repair is a MUST HAVE to max, and Lockpick is just awesome, as you get a lot of goodies that you normally wouldn't get with it, and due to how great so many Small Guns are (Chinese Assault Rifle, Sniper Rifle, Hunting Rifle, Lincoln's Repeater, exc) and how abundant they are, Small Guns is perfect. I also like Energy Weapons, as AC-13's Plasma Rifle is just AWESOME.

Black Mamba 19 Posted at: 21:09 Feb18 2009 Post ID: 2550013
Black Mamba 19
+
+
Yeah it will be too easy to max out everything once Broken Steel comes out.

Great new sig and avy from Eternal_Rage! Holy crap it's finally coming, MASS EFFECT 2.

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close