Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Fallout 3

Experimental MIRV

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

CyberneticMooninite Posted at: 18:13 Feb22 2009 Post ID: 2554349
CyberneticMooninite
Post Likes: 1
+
+
I need help getting to it. I have all the Keller Family Holotapes but i can't get to the room containing the MIRV.
Meh.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
imaloony8.0 Posted at: 19:03 Feb22 2009 Post ID: 2554386
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
+
You need to listen to all five of them, and then access the terminal next to the door and hit the button "Input code". You don't actually have to memorize the numbers, but you need to listen to all the holotapes. Also, be careful, as there's a Glowing One in there.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
CyberneticMooninite Posted at: 19:06 Feb22 2009 Post ID: 2554389
CyberneticMooninite
+
+
What I was asking was i can't seem to get to the door and I need help getting there.
Meh.
imaloony8.0 Posted at: 19:30 Feb22 2009 Post ID: 2554402
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
+
Oh, you mean getting the first door open to the armory? Well, the Nation Guard Depot is in the Northeastern part of DC, almost right against the edge of the map. Go in there with Laser and plasma weapons, as well as some pulse grenades, as there are TONS of robots inside.

Now that you're in, go right and up the stairs immediatly. Jump of the pipe head and continue through the door, past the cubicals, and through another door. You'll turn a corner and (On Normal Difficulty) you'll find a Robobrain and two turrets. Take care of them and continue down the hallway until you get to a drop down to the lower floor where a Mr. Gusty is waiting. Kill it, and head through the door on the left (You'll know it's the right room because there are two food storage devices and two nuka-cola machines.) Go through the door to the armory.

Walk through here until you get to a desk area with some Combat Helmets, Assault Rifles, and SMGs. Get what you want, and continue through the locker room until you get to the firing range. Kill the three or four robots downrange, grab the loot off of the tables, and go downrange and head right into the offices.

From here, it's pretty striaght forward. When you get to a large room with two large lower areas full of cubicals, your almost there. Destroy the turrets and robots (And explore the area, one cubical has a box full of pulse grenades, and the other has two boxes of pulse grenades), and head up the stairs in the middle high area. Go up the stairs, kill the bots there, and you should find a collapsed floor that makes a ramp up to the next level. Be cautious, as there is a Sentry bot at the top. Once you're at the top, take the door back to the first area.

Now, you're back at the original area, but at a higher location. Flip the switch in front of you, and some flashing lights and a siren should come on. Go to the door with the flashing lights and throw a few pulse grenades in for the Sentry Bot waiting there. Now, flip the switch inside and the floor should open to a door that leads to the armory.

Once down there, flip one more switch and you're inside the armory. There's TONS of stuff in here (2 Combat Armor, 4 Combat Helmet, 4 Combat Knife, 4 Police Batons, 2 Radiation Suits, 4 SMGs, 4 Pulse Mines, 4 Frag Grenades, 4 Frag Mines, 4 Pulse Grenades, 10 Purified Water, 4 Stimpak, 2 Buffout, 3-4 Rad Away, 1 Minigun, 1 Missile Launcher, 10 Missiles, lots of 5mm, 10mm and 5.56mm ammo, and the Small Guns Bobblehead.) straight ahead, there should be a large blast door with a terminal next to it. Access it, input the code (once again, you don't need to memorize it.), and go inside. Inside, there will be a single Glowing One. Kill it, and reap your rewards. The Experimental MIRV, 5 mini nukes, a Nuka Cola Quantum (Under the table), and some other, minor goodies such as a sawn-off shotgun.

Black Mamba 19 Posted at: 20:00 Feb22 2009 Post ID: 2554448
Black Mamba 19
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Don't miss the switch on the wall or you have to do it all over like me.

Great new sig and avy from Eternal_Rage! Holy crap it's finally coming, MASS EFFECT 2.

CyberneticMooninite Posted at: 20:59 Feb22 2009 Post ID: 2554503
CyberneticMooninite
+
+
Uh i went to the right but there is no stairs then i tried the left and it didn't take me where i needed to go so i'm still very lost.

« Last edited by CyberneticMooninite on Feb 22nd 2009 »
Meh.
imaloony8.0 Posted at: 21:40 Feb22 2009 Post ID: 2554563
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
+
Well, where are you? Are you still in the first room, are you in the training wing, or the office area?

CyberneticMooninite Posted at: 21:43 Feb22 2009 Post ID: 2554570
CyberneticMooninite
+
+
I'm still in the first room, right in front of the door since I am confused at his whole complex.
Meh.
imaloony8.0 Posted at: 21:49 Feb22 2009 Post ID: 2554581
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
+
The SECOND you're inside, look to the LEFT, and there should be a staircase, and at the top there should be a small gap and a pipe. You should be able the continue from there... I dunno, it's always been there for me...

CyberneticMooninite Posted at: 21:52 Feb22 2009 Post ID: 2554588
CyberneticMooninite
+
+
The thing is there's no cubicles or door, there's just another staircase going down and a piece of that radio tower along with a Robobrain I killed.
Meh.
imaloony8.0 Posted at: 21:57 Feb22 2009 Post ID: 2554597
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
+
Alright, after jumping the pipe, there should be a doorway to a room with an American flag on the wall of it, no? Walk through that room and walk down the hallway and fight the robobrain and the Turrets. if you continue, you should make it to an open area where you can drop down and there's a Mr. Gusty. Once you've take care of him, there should be a room ahead with two nuka-cola machines in it, and it contains the door to the next area.

That help, or not?

CyberneticMooninite Posted at: 22:00 Feb22 2009 Post ID: 2554602
CyberneticMooninite
+
+
Yeah if that area is suppose to be the training wing.
Meh.
imaloony8.0 Posted at: 22:02 Feb22 2009 Post ID: 2554606
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
+
Yeah, the Training Wing is the next area you're supposed to go. After you make it to the firing range, go to the back and turn left, where there should be a door to the offices, and then follow my other instructions to unlock the armory.

Black Mamba 19 Posted at: 22:06 Feb22 2009 Post ID: 2554609
Black Mamba 19
+
+
He needs a total walkthrough huh.Smile

Great new sig and avy from Eternal_Rage! Holy crap it's finally coming, MASS EFFECT 2.

CyberneticMooninite Posted at: 22:08 Feb22 2009 Post ID: 2554613
CyberneticMooninite
+
+
Yes thank you I've got it.
Meh.
Black Mamba 19 Posted at: 22:12 Feb22 2009 Post ID: 2554617
Black Mamba 19
+
+
I need to get the transcripts, but I haven't bothered looking at all the locations. I have two or three though.

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close