Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy VII

HeLp!!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
KazeKage Posted at: 09:50 Aug11 2005 Post ID: 332802
KazeKage
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
sorry my fault, I didn't explain good enough.

When you are at the top you will see a cave walk in to it and you will come to the screen were Cloud slides down in the begining. to the left of the cave on the screen were cloud slides down you can klimb up. (I promise, i
I have done it many times.

And for the magic pot it is inside the Northern Cavern. From the part were you split up your team. You must go left. Then you will have to choos a path a second time upper right. There will be two ereas with the grasy things. (Were you find the Shield Materia)

You will encounter Magic pots in there and some other enemys.
Pluss you will have to give them elxir.
...And as I pass, bodies of the world's great worrior's shall rise from their graves and follow me till the end

[url=http://www.bleachportal.net/interactive/pquiz/index]Take The
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
oh my god Posted at: 13:00 Sep26 2005 Post ID: 434949
oh my god
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Okay...Let's us see, Did you EVER try the area just before the cave where you snowboard down? Beacuse you look around untill you find a hot spring and then hurry back to the cave where that ice lady is bitching on about being cold and if your hand is still warm she'll fight you can you'll get Alexander, Quite simple really.
Amelie Posted at: 12:09 Oct09 2005 Post ID: 458520
Amelie
Forum GuestMember
+
+
When you land with your Snowboard, travel RIGHT FROM THE LONE TREE in the CENTRE of the area. This should eventually lead to a THREE PRONGED FORK IN THE ROAD, at which point you should travel UP to the HOT SPRINGS. Use the activation button (O) and use the HOT SPRINGS. Go LEFT into the GLACIER until you reach the CAVE. Now, with the CAVE ENTRANCE FACING THE FRONT OF THE SCREEN go RIGHT. When you arrive in the rocky area, there is a HOLE in the RIGHT HAND SIDE of the screen enter that and talk to Snow, whom you beat and obtain the ALEXANDER Materia.

This is, at least, how I remember the exact location of Snow herself.
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close