Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy VII

Aeris=Jenova ?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
shady4eva Posted at: 00:23 Jun02 2006 Post ID: 849719
shady4eva
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
In the movie Advent children Aeris is called mother a whole lot. I was thinking is Aeris a rencarnation or spme of Jenova? Just a gues
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Dragoon King. Posted at: 15:52 Jun06 2006 Post ID: 856369
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
They don't call Aeris mother! at the end before he dies he thought Aeris was Jenova talking to him in his last moments
[center]
My dragon has issues
()xxxxxx[|]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
(+[__]:Smile
WARNING: "Next left" does not mean "turn left immediately."
Mr.Rocket Posted at: 12:48 Jun07 2006 Post ID: 857206
Mr.Rocket
+
+
No, that was just that Kadaj that thought Aeris was Jenova.Cloud also calls aeris mother,just by mistake.Come to think of it who really are Clouds parents?

[color=red][/color]My email- [email protected]
add me either-MSN or Myspace.
Dragoon King. Posted at: 17:09 Jun07 2006 Post ID: 857503
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah, Come to think of it we never do find out who they are do we, or maby he doe'st have any after all Hojo did like to go on about how Cloud is a faild Sephiroth clone
[center]
My dragon has issues
Mr.Rocket Posted at: 16:41 Jun10 2006 Post ID: 861744
Mr.Rocket
+
+
Also i think that they should make a game about clouds past maybe he meets his brother or sister,stuff like that.About jenova,who realy was JENOVA,She isnt the real sephiroth mother.WAIT second,I just thought of something-Kadaj and his gang arent really jenovas sons,but hey what if Aeris and Jenova have a connection sense they were both Ancients or what if there really was an exact son of Jenova wich still hasnt appear,maybe they will do a game about it.

Dragoon King. Posted at: 18:17 Jun10 2006 Post ID: 861867
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
JENOVA is a alian virus brought to earth by meteor and Sephiroth is the byproduct and Kadaj is a byproduct of Sephiroth. Kadaj and his brothers are pices of sephiroth after the finale battle to help preserve JENOVA's perfect weapon and hair. As Vincent said in the movie Kadaj is the dorment form of Sephiroth and when he is fused with Jenova Sephiorth is born. It comes to mind the Sephiroth himself is a virus for he can never be killed yet he needs the right condtions to be alive, he needs a host body much like his oun, Kadaj in this case, and he needs a supply of JENOVA cells, thats where JENOVA's head comes in play, and there you go one Sephiroth. But sephiroth needs both in order to be full as one can see at the end of FF7 without JENOVA as a host Sephiroth was easly killed of by Cloud alone but when he was fused with JENOVA (Her body and cells in all) it took a godly amount of strangth to take him down.
[center]
My dragon has issues
Mr.Rocket Posted at: 19:40 Jun11 2006 Post ID: 863487
Mr.Rocket
+
+
Youre well informed!

Dragoon King. Posted at: 20:09 Jun11 2006 Post ID: 863528
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Just somthing I thought up it seemed quite plasabul when I was thinking it over
[center]
My dragon has issues
Mr.Rocket Posted at: 11:12 Jun17 2006 Post ID: 872390
Mr.Rocket
+
+
Hey but what if,uh.Somethings been bugging me ever since we started.Ok,at the end of Advent Children when sephiroth dies he says he will never be a memory.That means he will never die.But if all of Jenova Cells are destroyed,does that mean sephiroth will never appear again or....oh yeah know I get it but lets talk about it in the Free-Style topic.But I got some informacion that may answer shady4evas question.

Anna_Strife Posted at: 23:21 Jun18 2006 Post ID: 874596
Anna_Strife
+
+
No...

Sephiroth says, he will never be a memory means...

he was a human, not memory...

or, he means about his power will never be a memory?

[center]Join Deco Online at deco.playon.co.id, im still playing this game right now Smile[center]
i love katanas Posted at: 15:24 Jun25 2006 Post ID: 884818
i love katanas
Forum GuestMember
+
+
What happened with sephiroth is his real mother is Lucrecia, Vincent's love. She gave birth to him while injected with Jenova cells. And then they injected Sephiorth with an Extreme amount of Jenova cells and took him away from Lucrecia. I think his real father was Hojo or professor Gast. And Vincent was trying to get in the way of the experiment on Lucrecia, but Hojo or Profeessor Gast(not sure which one) shot him with a tranquilizer and experimented on his body giving him his transform ability.(vincent thinks of his body as his punishment for not being able to stop the sin.)So he decided to sleep because he didnt want to see Lucrecia and experiance the shame.
Mr.Rocket Posted at: 11:58 Jun26 2006 Post ID: 885903
Mr.Rocket
+
+
Yeah but cloud has Jenova Cells that were inside sephiroth so maybe something will happen to cloud that unites with it just like the soldiers injected with jenova cells go crazy,just like sephiroth or like hojo wich turns into a powerful monster.Or maybe when all other jenova cells have dissapeared this will happen or maybe he will call back sephiroth.I had another dream about this game that cloud turns into a fusion with sephiroth and its up to tifa and all those guys and that Denzel and marlene and more grown-up chilren try to save cloud.

i love katanas Posted at: 17:23 Jun27 2006 Post ID: 888377
i love katanas
Forum GuestMember
+
+
and hojo isnt just a powerful monster he is fused with Jenova (like Bizzaro sephiroth)but when you beat his second form Jenova leaves because it doesnt want to die, i think
Tears of Light Posted at: 17:24 Jul22 2006 Post ID: 940324
Tears of Light
Post Likes: 2
+
+
The thing with Lucrecia is that Hojo got her into the experiment and Vincent thought that she was happy while witnessing Lucrecia and Hojo kissing in Nibelheim. Then if memory serves correctly Vincent sees that Lucrecia is deteriorating because of the Jenova cells and confronts Hojo who shoots him and turns him into what he is today. Then Vincent, believing that he could have done something to stop her punishes himself and exiles himself in to a torturing sleep where we find him in the game.

Does anybody know the deal with Nibelheim being rebuilt? I haven't beat the game just yet but I'm in disk 3 and am just training to beat Emerald and Ruby weapon before going into the final dungeon. I'm just confused on when Nibelheim was rebuilt and how that whole thing worked out.

Aeris and Jenova are only connected by about 3 degrees of separation unless you have her fight Jenova on the cargo ship. That's all. Jenova is a calamity from the skies, an alien life form like Dragoon King said.
i love katanas Posted at: 20:32 Jul23 2006 Post ID: 942191
i love katanas
Forum GuestMember
+
+
umm about that whole i will never be a memory thing sephiroth meant he could never fully die and im going to the lake tommorow and this year there's no mosquitos woohoo
Mr.Rocket Posted at: 09:18 Jul24 2006 Post ID: 942665
Mr.Rocket
+
+
Thats what you think.

Tears of Light Posted at: 17:48 Jul24 2006 Post ID: 943538
Tears of Light
Post Likes: 2
+
+
Sephiroth is just stubborn: with the last of Jenova gone (except for Cloud) I believe we've seen the end of Sephiroth. Shame he's still in the lifestream though.
Dragoon King. Posted at: 18:01 Jul24 2006 Post ID: 943556
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You are wrong Tears of Light, there is still the DG SOLDIERS and Project G, who is supposed to be the ultimate Sephirth Clone
[center]
My dragon has issues
Mr.Rocket Posted at: 11:18 Jul26 2006 Post ID: 946126
Mr.Rocket
+
+
Man I was just to put that in,I havent been away of supercheats 3 days for nothing.Yeah there planing to a make different sephiroth,dont know if its with jenova cells.

Dragoon King. Posted at: 12:01 Jul26 2006 Post ID: 946223
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I think maybe G and Sephiroth can fuse to make an every stronger boss.
If you look at some of the pics from DoC G has a wing on his left side, and if you look at AC pics of Sephiroth he has a wing on his right side
[center]
My dragon has issues
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close