Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy VII

Rocket News

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Mr.Rocket Posted at: 15:21 Jul12 2006 Post ID: 919296
Mr.Rocket
Post Likes: 0
+
+
This topic isnt only about my news but if you know something you could put it in and we can talk about it.
Ok,first news...I was playing FF7 and guess what-Cait Sith just gained a level,yay...phsyced.Anyway I got new stuff like-I discovered that there will be two diferent versions of PS3,coming to sell the same day im not sure whats diferent between them but one has more tecnoligy and stuff.The normal one will be 500 dollars and the more advanced one will be 600 dollars.And also stuff like the controller,the controller is same old same old,but its know sort of more comfurtable and very light weight,also you can turn the playstation with the controller,look the PS control has the same old buttons,the R2 AND L2 have been replaced for triggers like the ones from XBOX,also the controls are wireless and it has a Big round button in the middle which is there so that when you press it,it turns on the PS and turns it off.Like Tv controls.So make sure that when youre playing and havent saved-KEEP YOURE FINGERS AWAY FROM THAT BUTTON.Just a warning.For the date,its still unknown although Revewers have said its coming to PR and US for close to november.

Rocket news Num.2-All I know is that FF7 advent children is coming maybe for September something.You might think that the game is a little short,but it has added stuff,like for example the part in the movie when Rude and Reno tell cloud that the children are in the city of Ancients,cloud just jumps to that place with his bike.Well in the game for example you have to fight 12 boses after going there.See that stuff thats all I know.

Anyway guys Ill give you the rest maybe tommorow,cause i got lots of stuff to tell but im late,cause im going to a soccer game right know,but heres a heads up for whats coming
Supersmash bros.Brawl
Meatl Gear solid 4
Wii
FF12
FF13
and one very special news youll just have to wait...he,he,he.
Anyway if you know something you think I dont put it in and we will talk about it,but will only talk about the FF new stuff not SSb or metal gear and stuff cause this is a FF7 forum.So guys im leaving wish me luck on the game.See Ya!

« Last edited by Mr.Rocket on Jul 13th 2006 »

[color=red][/color]My email- [email protected]
add me either-MSN or Myspace.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Anna_Strife Posted at: 07:30 Aug01 2006 Post ID: 955779
Anna_Strife
+
+
METAL GEAR SOLID 4?

MY GOD!!! is it on PS3?

[center]Join Deco Online at deco.playon.co.id, im still playing this game right now Smile[center]
Repner Posted at: 07:32 Aug01 2006 Post ID: 955784
Repner
+
+
yeah it is. solid snake look really old in it now
Anna_Strife Posted at: 07:36 Aug01 2006 Post ID: 955790
Anna_Strife
+
+
WAOW, he's in old version!!!

Cool thing, coz i love him...

[center]Join Deco Online at deco.playon.co.id, im still playing this game right now Smile[center]
Repner Posted at: 12:30 Aug01 2006 Post ID: 956343
Repner
+
+
hehehe. i love the way you translate to english anna
Mr.Rocket Posted at: 12:58 Aug01 2006 Post ID: 956446
Mr.Rocket
+
+
Yes its for PS3,and yeah hes very old,also remember that you guys wanted a fightin game from FF,well theres this game that I think its one and by the Reviewers too.This game called FF13 Versus might be a fighting game with characters from FF5 to 13.And Kingdom Hearts char.Too.

Repner Posted at: 00:44 Aug05 2006 Post ID: 965870
Repner
+
+
oh i just remembered. you might want to add the remake of FF III in 3D for the DS to your news Mr Rocket

« Last edited by Repner on Aug 5th 2006 »
Mr.Rocket Posted at: 10:16 Aug07 2006 Post ID: 971819
Mr.Rocket
+
+
Well you added it right now repner.

Part 2 news

First of all,I have discovered lots of demos of FF7 for PS3,so they might as well put FF7 on PS3,which still square-Enix hasnt aproved that its true.They have already made lots of scenes from FF7 on PS3,so mybe there working on it.

DoC
Dirge of cerberus,you might know everything about this game but here is some stuff.Its close to coming for sale and also looks like the FF7 story doesnt end in Doc.Dirge of cerberus has a secret ending in that secret ending it shows the final boss called Vice just laing down dead in the ground of a scary cave,suddenly a strange warrior appears,he comes walking to Vice,picks him up and talks the langauge of the ancients.Then he takes out hes left wing and flys to the air.What this means? well I think there might be a conection between that warrior,sephiroth and jenova.As you might remeber sephiroth takes out hes right wing,so maybe there brothers,sephiroths shadow or anything else.

W.R.O.
world recovery,rebuil or reconstruction organizacion.That is what WRO means.And remember that rufus,when he was talking to cloud he says"All we want cloud...is to Rebuild our world",so looks maybe in DoC rufus and the turks are part of WRO.About WRO there are against some soldiers from shinras past called Deep underground soldiers.

Deep Underground Soldiers
are a powerful group of soldiers made by the old president shinra-rufus father,he wanted to own the trust of midgars people to be able to rule everything,so he made the deep underground soldier so when the moment comes they come out.When meteor fell they survive and there using midgar in DoC known as-"The Ghost City".So if youre wandering what is that city in Ac movie from fF7,thats Edge.Anyway the deep underground soldiers have made lots of experiments and have lots of powerful soldiers.They have four or five I think,special warrior,which are named by they color hair.Like one has blue the other red.Like that,so looks like they have sort of a conection with Vincents past.The leader of the deep underground soldiers is called Vice,in this game vincents rival.Know one knowed him sense he was underground,remember everybody said that sephiroth was better than the rest.Well actually Vice is and ws all time the perfect soldier.He is the final boss in the game.About the soldiers experiment,they have three special experiments,I dont know if there true or if there weapon but these are-
Chaos
Omega
Lucrecia
Which lucrecia was used to make sephiroth.Anyway the soldiers also used an experiment which I dont know what its called-It might be called one of these-
Neo-Reunion
Sephiroth clone
They tried to make a new sephiroth by combined with Vice.I dont know if it works but for some reason he uses two of sephiroths masamune,hes hair is black and maybe sephiroth actually takes control of vices body and hios voice is like sephiroths and his hair also turns silver for some reason.

Ok guys ill give you the rest of this file soon!See ya!

Dragoon King. Posted at: 10:29 Aug07 2006 Post ID: 971863
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Nice but you forgot to add a lot of stuff so I'll fill in the gaps

Storyline:
"From here, a hunt is taking place over the entire world. For the worthless prey, massacre and atrocities are planned..."

Three years after Final Fantasy VII, a mysterious group suddenly surfaces to raid a town. They are a group of soldiers known as the Deep Ground Soldiers (DG Soldiers), created by the late President Shin-Ra, and trapped under Midgar due to the Meteor Crisis.

An optional character of the original game, Vincent Valentine, personally has some connection with this series of events, but the reason is unknown. What awoke in the underground in these three years? And what is the tragedy that is beginning? When the world is engulfed by darkness, his handgun will play the dirge...

'It's the beginning of the end...'

"The time has come to cleanse the world. Hunt down the unworthy, and show them no mercy."

The ominous words describe the motives of the organization known as "Deep Ground Soldiers". They were created by the late President Shin-Ra, and kept secret in the corporations shadow. Trapped under Midgar during the Meteor Crisis, these Soldiers have now reappeared, vowing to cleanse the world of all those they deem unfit to live.

Vincent Valentine seems to have some personal connection with these events....

The Deep Ground Soldiers are both male and female, and have been seeing wearing a very distinct uniform. There uniforms are a dark blue, almost black in color, with electric blue lines running along their limbs and torso. The SOLDIER symbol, as seen on both Cloud and Sephiroth in the original Final Fantasy VII, can also be seen adorning their outfits.

Not all of the Deep Ground Soldiers appear humanoid in nature.

The World Recovery Organization is privately funded volunteer organization started after the Meteor Crisis in hopes of helping to rebuild any destroyed towns. Later on however, the W.R.O acts also as a fighting force, creating a volunteer army to fight against new enemies that have begun to appear.

W.R.O opperatives are both male and female, and can be identified by the uniforms they wear. The main part of the uniform is white, accented by reddish-orange lines similar to those seen on the DG uniforms, as well as a helmet of the same color. They are also seen armed with a rifle.

Zvet [Russian for Color] is the five elite members of the Deep Ground Soldiers. Each members name stands for a different color:

Azul - Spanish for Blue
Nero - Latin for Black
Rosso - Italian for Red
Shelke - Orange [origins unknown, possibly Indian]
Vice - Originates from Weiss, German for White

Their color symbolism is apparent in the color of the hair, and also on their weapons. Each member apart from Shelke has been given a tagline which relates to this:

Azul the Cerulean
Rosso the Crimson Impact
Nero the Messenger of Darkness
Vice the Immaculate

The five members of Zvet were originally shown as part of a promotional poster for Dirge of Cerberus, but up until recently, not all members were known.

Sidenote: The actual Russian spelling of "Zvet" is often interrupted as being Ybet. The pronunciation of the word, however is more along the lines of "Zvet". Ybet is closer to the Russian spelling, Zvet is the proper pronunciation. Both words should be considered correct as a translation for the word.
Dirge of Cerberus has been described as a "Shooter RPG", combining both RPG and Third-Person Shooter styles. Kitase decided on this style because he's a fan of action gun games, and decided to go with that particular style for Dirge of Cerberus. Despite this, there are still going to be RPG characteristic (such as a strong focus on storyline) because creating a simple shooter game was boring to design.

Controls:

The basic gameplay, however, is styled after typical third person shooters. In previews, we've seen Vincent use a variety of guns, including Cerberus, a sniper rifle, and something that resembles a rapid firing machine gun. Also, his "claw" can be used as a melee type weapon to attack opponents.

Vincent is allowed to carry a maximum of only three guns. However, these guns are all fully customizable, with the ability to buy different sights to work in for a variety of ranges.

The RPG characteristics seem to resemble those of Kingdom Hearts. You'll see familiar things such as Hit Points and an Items menu, but the battles are fought in real time, with the amount of EXP you gain from defeating an enemy appearing above their head after they are defeated.

Controls

X - Melee Attack/Exit Menu
O - Jump/Open Doors
Square - Roll when used with Direction, otherwise Crouch
Triangle - Shortcut to Menu
L1 - Super Bolt
L2 - Switch Weapon
R1 - Shoot/Aim Mode
R2 - Reload
Left Analog Stick - Move Vincent
Right Analog Stick - Move Camera

Characters:

Vincent Valentine
Role in FFVII: Hidden Character
Role in DC: Main Character

When the Shin-Ra Company was still known as Shin-Ra Manufacturing Works, he was a gunman for the Turks. His body was reconstructed by Shin-Ra's mad scientist, Hojo, and he went to sleep in a coffin in the Shin-Ra Mansion, but three years ago he went together with Cloud's group and saved the world.

On an invitation from Reeve, Vincent visits the Kalm Revival Festival. There, he is met with the raid by the Deep Ground Soldiers. Beginning with this attack, tragic love from a time long ago and his own mysterious past come to light...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

W.R.O.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cait Sith
Role in FFVII: Playable Character
Role in DC: Playabul Character

Speaking in his unique accent, he's a self-proclaimed fortune-telling robot.

To see the outcome of his predictions, he went with Cloud's group on their journey, but he was really a spy controlled by Reeve of the Shin-Ra Company's Department of Urban Development.

Reeve Tuesti
Role in FFVII: Controller of Cait Sith
Role in DC: Director of W.R.O.

The real mastermind behind Cait Sith, and also the head of Shin-Ra's Department of Urban Development. At first he was a working for Shin-Ra, using Cait Sith as a mechanical spy, but he was soon moved by the actions of Cloud's group. He eventually became a double agent as well as a reassuring, active companion. After the collapse of the Shin-Ra Company, his double acts as the director of a private organization which helps regenerate the Planet since the deep wound left by the Meteor disaster, known as the World Regeneration Organization [W.R.O.].

Yuffie
Role in FFVII: Hidden character - playable
Role in DC: Intelligence - WRO.

A female ninja from Wutai. She rushed out from her hometown and is currently working with Reeve. Last time, all she cared about was materia, but for the time being it seems that, as a ninja, she is in charge of intelligence.

Cid Highwind
Role in FFVII: Party Member
Role in DC: Commander - WRO

A legendary airship pilot, and one of the allies who Vincent worked with 3 years ago. Now pilots the Sierra/Shera airship, and works as the leader of an airship division with support from the World Restoration Organization.

Shalua Rui
Role in FFVII: Not in game.
Role in DC: Scientist - WRO

Genius scientist of the WRO Engineering Department. It seems that she fought against Shinra before joining the WRO, and it's said that her left arm and portions of her insides have been replaced with artificial ones.

W.R.O Operative
Role in DC: World Recovery Organization

One of the many volunteers that make of the W.R.O, people dedicated to restoring the world after the Meteor Crisis, as well as bring peace as new enemies begin to appear.

Yvet / Deep Ground Soldiers

Azul
Role in DC: Zvet

Bearing an appearance is very similar to that of Guado from Final Fantasy X, this Deep Ground Soldier was one of the first images to appear. Dedicated to battle and blessed with tremendous strength, he is considered an Elite Soldier even amongst his fellow DGS. It is believed that he was once a members of SOLDIER and had been scouted by the Turks [BC-FFVII, Episode 4].

Shelke

A mysterious girl wielding dual dark orange weapons, she's been seen side-by-side with Azul, and is the one helping him to track down Vincent. Despite her seemingly young age, her uniform shows that she is indeed a member of the Deep Ground Soldiers.

Rosso

Her entire body dyed red with blood, the member of "Zvet" who is known as "Red Rosso". With the agility of a leopard, she lets loose blades of air. She is both cruel and emotionally unstable. She dreams of slaughtering all of mankind.

Nero

One of the Zvets, called "Nero, of the Pitchblack Darkness." His body is always covered in darkness, and you can never see his figure clearly. The darkness Nero controls draws in everything, yet and it is possible for him to release them from it.

It is said that the restraint like outfit he wears is to keep his power under control.

Vice

A mysterious SOLDIER who commands Deep Ground. Called the Pure White Emperor, 3 years after the Meteor crisis, he?s the one that declares a hunt on the world. All Deep Ground SOLDIERS fear his power, and follow him, but it's said that they rarely see him directly.

*Translators Note* While the Romanji of his name is ?Vice?, it originates from the word Weiss, which stands for ?White? in German.

Deep Ground Soldiers
Role in DC: Enemy

Deep Ground Soldiers appear to be the main protagonist in Dirge of Cerberus. Consisting of both male and female soldiers, this new enemy is set on destorying all those they see unfit to live.

Other Characters

Lucrecia Crescent
Role in FFVII: Flashback
Role in DC: Flashback

A researcher with Shin-Ra. With Prof. Gast and Hojo, took part in research on the unknown life form "Jenova".

She gave the child she had with Hojo for experimentation, the result of which was the birth of Sephiroth.

Hojo
Role in FFVII: Flashback

A member of the Jenova Project, and mad scientist who took of as head of the project after Prof. Gast left.

Also the one who preformed modifications on Vincent's body.

Cloud
Role in FFVII: Main Character

A central character in the battle for the life of the planet 3 years ago, and one of the allies who Vincent worked with. Afterwards he ran a delivery service out of the city of Edge, built near Midgar. Where is he now, as the Deep Ground attack various places/every place in the world...

Tifa

One of the allies who Vincent worked with 3 years ago. Ran the bar "Seventh Heaven" in the city of Edge, built near Midgar. Edge was attacked by Deep Ground, and she is also disappeared/hasn't been heard from.

Barret

One of the allies who fought with Vincent 3 years ago. Former leader of the anti Shin-Ra organization AVALANCHE. After the battle he searched for energy to replace Mako, mining oil fields and such. Has he gotten involved with the fight against Deep Ground as well?

Vincent [Turk]
Role in FFVII: Mentioned in storyline

Vincent from 30 years ago, while he was still with the Turks.

Received a mission to guard the Jenova Project team, and came to the Shin-Ra mansion. He got to know one of the researchers, Lucrecia, and grew to long for her, but...

[center]
My dragon has issues
()xxxxxx[|]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
(+[__]:Smile
WARNING: "Next left" does not mean "turn left immediately."
Mr.Rocket Posted at: 10:35 Aug08 2006 Post ID: 974824
Mr.Rocket
+
+
Yup,thats awesome and [it was supposed to be the second file...]well anyway,yeah thats all true about the colors and all.Hey,DK and all people that are reading this,it would be a very good idea to see the secret ending of DoC at youtube.com.I know it was stupid of me to cheat and not do it myself in the game.Buit in this scene called-Dirge of Cerberus secret ending-youll see something which was more CONFUSING AND A HELL OF A HEADECHE,also something about Neo-Reunion.

neptis Posted at: 11:12 Aug08 2006 Post ID: 974896
neptis
retired Moderator
Post Likes: 13
+
+
omfg dragoon king how long did that take you .

neptis
Sir Bel-te Amethyst Knight of Welcomes
forum status: retired Moderator
forum: new member welcome forum (2005-2010)(corect me if i got second date wrong)
my coment: i was THE New members welcome forum mod (my opinion :P )
Mr.Rocket Posted at: 11:16 Aug08 2006 Post ID: 974901
Mr.Rocket
+
+
You know,now that I think about it,is DK inside supercheats,is he a program or a robot???

Repner Posted at: 12:53 Aug08 2006 Post ID: 975094
Repner
+
+
did you copy and paste that DK, or are you like the Yngwie Malmsteen of typing, instead of guitar (aka, extremely fast)
Mr.Rocket Posted at: 16:22 Aug08 2006 Post ID: 975708
Mr.Rocket
+
+
I think he is just fast.Anyway,Ive red these files that say the edge is a new city made by WRO,and rufus helped too.Edge is the city in Ac movie,which the city is in form of a circle and in the middle is the ghost city midgar.

kamon36 Posted at: 20:30 Aug11 2006 Post ID: 983483
kamon36
The Dead Philosopher
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 01-Aug-2006 Mr.Rocket said:Yes its for PS3,and yeah hes very old,also remember that you guys wanted a fightin game from FF,well theres this game that I think its one and by the Reviewers too.This game called FF13 Versus might be a fighting game with characters from FF5 to 13.And Kingdom Hearts char.Too.
does anyone relize there is already a Final Fantasy Fighting game or at the very least a Fighting game with Final Fantasy Charectors in it the game is called Ehrgeiz. It has some charectors From Final Fantasy VII that you can unlock, I think they are Vincent as a turk and Vincent in his normal suit, Cloud, Tifa, Sephiroth, and um Zack I think, thought the game is spose to suck real hard..The only thing I know about 13 is that it a 3 game series and one will be on the cell phone...and the main Charector weilds a gunblade.
This moniker is a shadow of the past.
Repner Posted at: 20:59 Aug11 2006 Post ID: 983541
Repner
+
+
i used to like that game. it was a beat 'em up
kamon36 Posted at: 21:29 Aug11 2006 Post ID: 983575
kamon36
The Dead Philosopher
Forum GuestMember
+
+
so it dosn't suck
This moniker is a shadow of the past.
Mr.Rocket Posted at: 10:14 Aug12 2006 Post ID: 984286
Mr.Rocket
+
+
Yeah I remember that game,you could fight on cids ship and all.And yeah theres is a new fighting game where,you see FF character and a new one.Which I dont know his name.But this game will not suck,think of mortal combat united with Soul Calibur and that should give you plenty informacion.Oh and I did see that gun blade which looks real cool,but she[the main charcter of FF13,which I dont have name]can actually Shoot with her gunblade.She can use it as a machine gun,shotgun,who knows what else and she can split that blade to make two machine guns.And also when this game comes to america,she is going WAY UP on the hottest FF girl chart.

i love katanas Posted at: 14:47 Aug12 2006 Post ID: 984677
i love katanas
Forum GuestMember
+
+
shelke tries to kill shalua in DoC and in ff7 hojo and lucrecia arent flashbacks lucrecia is but they are both npc
Mr.Rocket Posted at: 11:10 Aug13 2006 Post ID: 986069
Mr.Rocket
+
+
No there just flashbacks,and Hey,where the HECK youve been I.L.K.?

Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close