Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy VII

make a carecter thread

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 8 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
Ultima_Regi7 Posted at: 14:19 Jun11 2007 Post ID: 1651403
Ultima_Regi7
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Vincent, I have a Question for you. since you seen my work of sum what art, would you like me to draw out your characters whith the discription you posted if your cool with it? I will do it for you and post them on the ULtima_Regi7's forum for you if you want. you dont have to if you dont want.
http://i11.tinypic.com/4r2c21v.jpg
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Vincent Chaos Posted at: 06:24 Jun12 2007 Post ID: 1652981
Vincent Chaos
+
+
That would be pretty cool, then I could actually see my characters on paper. So, yeah, why not?

Ultima_Regi7 Posted at: 15:23 Jun12 2007 Post ID: 1653873
Ultima_Regi7
Forum GuestMember
+
+
alright then sir, I shall do that then. give me some time and you will see them here on the pap.
Vincent Chaos Posted at: 11:09 Jun13 2007 Post ID: 1655766
Vincent Chaos
+
+
er.

Anyway, that shall be cool.

But I should do this properly. Ahem.

While the forces of Light finally seem to be balanced, three more people will join the forces of Light totally abolishing the forces of Evil...forever.

That's right people, Vinnie Chaos is makin' three more people.

« Last edited by Vincent Chaos on Jun 13th 2007 »

Ultima_Regi7 Posted at: 15:42 Jun13 2007 Post ID: 1656518
Ultima_Regi7
Forum GuestMember
+
+
cool cant wait to see them. want me to draw them out too?
Vincent Chaos Posted at: 02:45 Jun14 2007 Post ID: 1657834
Vincent Chaos
+
+
It might take a while, as I'mplanning a lot of detail for all my characters now. I may even write up Merrick's bio again.

Ultima_Regi7 Posted at: 12:57 Jun18 2007 Post ID: 1668285
Ultima_Regi7
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Vincent, what type of pose do you want for your characters? My girlfriend is planing on drawing one of your characters. remember the drawing of Rosa and Alkaline? my girlfriend drew them.
Vincent Chaos Posted at: 04:13 Jun22 2007 Post ID: 1678548
Vincent Chaos
+
+
Cool. Merrick's pose would be insanely easy. You'd just have to draw him leaning up against a tree, arms folded, eyes closed.

For some of my recent cgaracters, like Rou, you could have him with his thumbs up. Just base the poses of their personality, so if he/she is bright and cheerful, you could do he/she with a smile, thumbs up, juming up et cetera. Or if they happen to be mysterious, e.g Merrick, you'd do some thing like I said, leaned up, looking into the distance/eyes closed.

Sorry for the characters I'm making Regi, I've only got one done so far. They're taking a lot longer than expected.

Ultima_Regi7 Posted at: 10:17 Jun22 2007 Post ID: 1678929
Ultima_Regi7
Forum GuestMember
+
+
not a problem chaos.
Vincent Chaos Posted at: 10:43 Jun22 2007 Post ID: 1678972
Vincent Chaos
+
+
I can put him in, but, I'd rather have them all together.

Ultima_Regi7 Posted at: 15:14 Jul17 2007 Post ID: 1754294
Ultima_Regi7
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I've been trying to picture of what Onyx weapon would look like. i drew him once and it looked cool, til my niece got happy over the markers:(
Vincent Chaos Posted at: 10:41 Jul18 2007 Post ID: 1756206
Vincent Chaos
+
+
Haha. Sorry, I rwally shouldn't be laughing.

Man, these charcters are taking too long.

Screw it. Here comes one;

Name: Valakai Raziak
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 198 lbs

Weapons: Valakai carries a sword that he calls: Valour. This amazing sword was forged by the King of Narvaz, seven hundred years ago. This sword was stuck in a hill side for seven hundred years, many people tried to pull it out, but alas, to no avail. This was until Valakai turned 27; he immediately pulled the sword from the hill, with little effort. It is said that the person who retrieves this blade is the rightful heir to the Kingdom of Narvaz. The blade is thirty five inches in length, while the hilt is ten.

Skills: Valakai is able to run extremely fast, becoming nothing more than a blur. He is also very powerful, due to the sword. He can create pure beams of energy with his sword, and even create a second sword of complete energy.
Magic: Valakai bears most white magic skills, as well as some Dark Magic, water, wind, earth et cetera.

Appearence: Valakai is clad in a white robe, with gold designs. A white shirt sits underneath that, also with gold lining and designs. Matching white pants, again with gold lining and designs. And white shoes, also with gold designs and lining.

Personality: Valakai is extremely serious, on and off the battlefield. However, he can see the bright side of life. Sometimes. His voice is calm, a deadly seriousness injected into his tone. That's all there is to say about Valakai. He's serious, and that's that.

History: Valakai's personality is definitely not reflected into his hometown. Valakai's hometown was really laid back, too laid back for his liking, but, he had nowhere to go. So, he had to stay in his town, much to his demise. But when he turned twenty five, he wandered, and never returned. At the age of twenty seven, he came across the blade that was dug into the ground. He pulled it, and every nearby person told whoever they could. This is when Valakai changed his name; he was named Alzkon, but changed it to Valakai, when he couldn't keep up with his fame.

« Last edited by Vincent Chaos on Jul 18th 2007 »

Ultima_Regi7 Posted at: 14:58 Jul19 2007 Post ID: 1760228
Ultima_Regi7
Forum GuestMember
+
+
nice character Vincent. tis been awhile.

Name: Jason Askonava
Sex: male
height: 6'2"
Weight: 215 lbs.(moslty muscle.)
hair: Brown
eyes: brown

story: Jason is one of Ravon's brothers, though Ravon was adopted by the Askonava's at an early age, Jason protected Ravon most of his life. Ravon, and Jason are very close and trust eachother completly. when the time of war came, Jason convinced Ravon to join the military. but this is the time when Jason first learned about the power that Ravon posesed.
in the war thats when Jason dies.

Appearence: Jason is about the same height as Ravon. he has shoulder lenght hair, and has a serious look in his eyes. he has a grey tanktop, and has two shoulder plates on his shoulders, bering the rank of the military he is in. his pants are a darker gray, with knee high boots. the boots are almost the same as Ravons.

Limits:
limit level 1: Battle stants: does a stants and raises party's Att, and Def: by 45%
Vincent Chaos Posted at: 08:07 Jul20 2007 Post ID: 1762048
Vincent Chaos
+
+
'Bout time you gave us one. I've been firing them out, but you seemed to have stopped. Glad to see you back.

My ither two characters are still in production, but well on there way.

Ultima_Regi7 Posted at: 10:24 Jul21 2007 Post ID: 1764740
Ultima_Regi7
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah about that, sorry that it took so long. Hey Vincent, I should have a couple of character drawings posted today so check tham out.

heres another character.
Name: Blake Kanova
sex: male
race: Acotha
height: 6'
weight: 190lbs
eyes: sky blue
hair: whitish blonde

story: Blake Kanova is Ravon's bilogical father in blood. though Ravon doesnt know that till he is on his journey. Blake is the King and ruler of the Acotha's on Kitana. the story goes, when Rainon attacked his kingdom, Blake and a few of his people fled to Earth through teleportation, at a shrine. apon Earth, a few years later,(about 6) Blake met a human named May Katrina and they fell in love with eachother. 4 years later, they had two sons, Sapphire(born first, and Ravon(born second). about 2 years later, Ravon and Sapphire began to show off a power Blake only knew. later that evening, Rainon found Blake and attacked his home, Blake stayed and fought the demons, while May fled with her two kids. about a few days she came to Neo City.

(Blake currenly has no limits)

heres anothr.

name: May Kanova (maiden name: Katrina)
sex: female
race: human
height: 5'5"
weight: 134lbs
eyes: green
hair: brown

Story: May is the wife to Blake and had two kids.(as posted above.) (long story short.) when the demons attacked she fled with her two sons to Neo City. apon arrivel she knew that in her weaken condition that she had to give away her two sons. thats when she came across the Askonava's, though it was hard to let go of her first children, she excepted fate, and gave them up. nobody got to know her who she was or where she come from. but when she returned to Blake, she found him dead, which lead her to a broken heart and giving up her children to protect them from Rainon, her family she made with the man she loved were gone, so she took her last breath and died next to Blake.

In my story I didnt put that much detail into what Ravon's parents were and that they only appear in Ravon's Dreams. well thats Ravon's parents.
(May currenly has no limits also.)

« Last edited by Ultima_Regi7 on Jul 21st 2007 »
Vincent Chaos Posted at: 14:44 Jul24 2007 Post ID: 1772144
Vincent Chaos
+
+
Well, as promised, here's Merrick Mark II. My favourite character. And the other people I wish for you to draw.

Name: Merrick Leonhart
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 192 lbs

Weapons: Merrick still only carries one weapon, Silver Twilight. This weapon is forged from pure silver, hence the name. The blade is thirty inches in length and the hilt is ten, making the overall blade length forty inches. The hilt is actually colourless, but usually takes on a violet hue. Every time the twilight hour is upon Merrick, the sword glistens. This sword was forged millennia ago, by the great Gods of war and peace. It is said that the carrier of this weapon is meant to be brave, strong, courageous and valiant. Merrick meets up with these requirements making him the true holder of this weapon. It is also said that once the weapon has chosen it's carrier, no one else may use it. Only the offspring of the carrier may carry this weapon.

Skills: Merrick bears many skills. Crescent Moon Slash, in which Merrick fires Crescents of pure energy from his blade. Whirlwind Slash, this is where Merrick will hold his sword above his head, twirling it around with great speed. This in turn leads to Whirlwind to be formed, he fires it at his oncoming attacker(s) and it instantly sucks them in and then it dissipates. Causing the enemy, or enemies, to fall to the ground. Merrick is also able to teleport, this being after he encountered an Archangel.
Magic: Merrick knows most magic. Elemental Magic, Non-Elemental Magic, Black and White Magi and Dark and Holy Magic. But Merrick is not an expert in these fields, and only uses them when needed.

Appearence: Merrick has deep violet eyes, which only compliment his handsome face. He has black hair that resembles Vincent Valentine's when he was a turk. A blood red, short-waisted jacket is placed over a plain black t-shirt. His jacket has an Archdemon on the back in black. The Archdemon has a sword going through it vertically downwards. Black pants with a blood red lining and black boots with a blood red buckle. Merrick's body is well defined, toned and lean, but he is not huge.

Personality: Merrick is a mysterious man, not interacting with others if he doesn't have to. If he's given a job, he'll do it. Maybe not in the right way, but he'll do it. He is very silent, and seems to have gotten a little colder. He's not really looking for a relationship and doesn't want to close anyone, in fear of losing them. His personality seemed to brighten a bit when he was wed to Serenity. But, the sad truth is that a couple of months after he married her, she was murdered. And Merrick knows exactly who it was. This is the reason Merrick has gotten a little colder over the years.

History: Merrick was born and raised in Yashuna Village. When he was thirteen, the whole town of Yashuna Village was slaughtered and tortured. Merrick was the only one to escape with his life, and after that happened he swore to avenge his family and friends. In particular his sister, Skye. When Merrick was sixteen he encountered an Archangel, and recieved some amzing abilities. At eighteen he met the ever elusive Serenity and her friends. He travelled with them and they encountered several situations on their quests. After these quests and journies, Merrick decided to wed Serenity, but a couple of months later, she was murdered. Merrick was scarred, not wanting to get too close to anyone, in fear of losing them.

Name: Rou Bailton
Height: 5' 11
Weight: 155 lbs

Weapons: Spirit and Battle. Spirit and Battle are a pair of tonfa. He made them himself and is an expert at using the in battle. It'd be a shame to let his Martial Arts Skills go to waste, so he constructed these Weapons, to put his skills to good use. They have a balance of speed and strength, the perfect weapon for a Martial Artist. The weapon has a handle which then goes down into the regular Tonfa style. Underneath the actual Tonfa, small spikes run down the whole thing. However, these are noticable, until you have an extremely good look.

Skills: Rou is an Expert at Martial Arts and Hand-to-Hand Combat, so if his weapons are taken away, he is just as deadly.
Magic: Unlike the rest of his party, Rou does not bear any magic, and belives in his physical being rather than his spiritual.

Appearance: Rou has black hair that is put into a ponytail by a red and gold ribbon. His face is calm and his eyes are brown. He is fit and toned, and that's exactly what you'd expect from an expert in Martial Arts. He wears a red shirt that goes to his forearm, and the red stops at his ribs, going into black. An open, sleeveless red jacket with gold trim is over this red and balck shirt. A black belt with a gold dragon head on the front is at his waist, while he wears black pants with knee guards. He wears shin length black boots, with red and gold trim.

Personality: Extremely laid back, in battle and not. Easy to get on with, and can always cheer someone up with his witty remarks and ability to raise morales. Most women usually fall for his charm, and fortunately, he is single. He's the person who saves everyone at the last second, and loves to show up somewhere "fashionably late". He has a cocky attitude and is always up for a fight. He is the Spirit of Battle.

History: Raised in an easy going town, Rou hardly knows how to be formal and serious. He began learning Martial Arts at an early age, and as soon as he turned fifteen, he left his hometown and settled in a different village. Here, he constructed his weapons, and began using them in the nearby forest. He was eventually recruited by Lumin, after Lumin battled him. Rou won, barely, and fell unconscious. Lumin took him back to the others, and he was second-to-last to be recruited.

Name: Leon Barzahd
Height: 6' ft
Weight: 145 lbs

Weapons: Leon bears twin Katanas. Hope and Faith. Hope has a radiant blue hilt with a gold gem in the center, emenating a gold aura. Faith has a gold hilt with a blue gem in the center, emenating a blue aura. These twin Katanas were forged by twin sisters, and are only given to the one person in the land who is pure of heart and spirit. This happens to be Leon. These Katanas hold a mystical power, that is far, far beyond that of a normal Katana.

Skills: Leon is able to form a pure beam of light energy, thanks to Hope and Faith. Other than that, no skills are known to him.
Magic: Leon can control light magic, such as Holy and Cure magic.

Appearance: Leon has blond hair, similar in style to Squall Leonhart's and dazzling green eyes that can only compliment his already handsome face. A chainmail shirt sits under his gold shirt, making the chainmail unoticeable, a small white cloth is tied below his collar bone and it drapes to the middle of his back, level with his shoulder blades. A white belt with gold trim and small gold spikes is around his waist with a pair of gold pants. White shoes sit upon his feet with gold trim.

Personality: Leon is incredibly calm and is an extremely skilled Tactician/Strategist. His tone of voice is calm in all situations, and has a melodous tone to it. You will meet no-one kinder or gentle to the human soul than Leon. After all, he does weild Hope and Faith. Similar to Lumin, you can always rely on him for advice. If you need a job doing, he can get it done.

History: Leon was put into schooling at an incredibly young age, and by thirteen had an IQ of One Hundred and Eighty. He was taken in by an Archangel, much to his parent's demise, and was trained into a brilliant Tactician/Strategist. At sixteen he was let go, free to roam the land. Lumin heard of his brilliance and consulted the prophecy, and yes, Leon was mentioned. Lumin took him in, and was the last one to be introduced to the party.

« Last edited by Vincent Chaos on Jul 24th 2007 »

Vincent Chaos Posted at: 04:32 Aug12 2007 Post ID: 1831939
Vincent Chaos
+
+
On 21-Jul-2007 Ultima_Regi7 said:yeah about that, sorry that it took so long. Hey Vincent, I should have a couple of character drawings posted today so check tham out.

heres another character.
Name: Blake Kanova
sex: male
race: Acotha
height: 6'
weight: 190lbs
eyes: sky blue
hair: whitish blonde

story: Blake Kanova is Ravon's bilogical father in blood. though Ravon doesnt know that till he is on his journey. Blake is the King and ruler of the Acotha's on Kitana. the story goes, when Rainon attacked his kingdom, Blake and a few of his people fled to Earth through teleportation, at a shrine. apon Earth, a few years later,(about 6) Blake met a human named May Katrina and they fell in love with eachother. 4 years later, they had two sons, Sapphire(born first, and Ravon(born second). about 2 years later, Ravon and Sapphire began to show off a power Blake only knew. later that evening, Rainon found Blake and attacked his home, Blake stayed and fought the demons, while May fled with her two kids. about a few days she came to Neo City.

(Blake currenly has no limits)

heres anothr.

name: May Kanova (maiden name: Katrina)
sex: female
race: human
height: 5'5"
weight: 134lbs
eyes: green
hair: brown

Story: May is the wife to Blake and had two kids.(as posted above.) (long story short.) when the demons attacked she fled with her two sons to Neo City. apon arrivel she knew that in her weaken condition that she had to give away her two sons. thats when she came across the Askonava's, though it was hard to let go of her first children, she excepted fate, and gave them up. nobody got to know her who she was or where she come from. but when she returned to Blake, she found him dead, which lead her to a broken heart and giving up her children to protect them from Rainon, her family she made with the man she loved were gone, so she took her last breath and died next to Blake.

In my story I didnt put that much detail into what Ravon's parents were and that they only appear in Ravon's Dreams. well thats Ravon's parents.
(May currenly has no limits also.)
Regi, would you mind If I re-wrote May's bio? You said you didn't put a lot of detail in it, and, I really understand what's happened to her and think I could do a really good job. You don't mind do you?

Ultima_Regi7 Posted at: 14:41 Aug13 2007 Post ID: 1836053
Ultima_Regi7
Forum GuestMember
+
+
sure vincent im open to hear ideas.
Edit: hey vincent do you have a mySpace account if you do look for me my name is Ultima_Regi7 of course.

« Last edited by Ultima_Regi7 on Aug 13th 2007 »
Vincent Chaos Posted at: 17:29 Aug15 2007 Post ID: 1842532
Vincent Chaos
+
+
Thanks Regi, I'll get started right away.

And, sorry, I'm not into MySpace.

Ultima_Regi7 Posted at: 13:28 Aug17 2007 Post ID: 1847749
Ultima_Regi7
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 15-Aug-2007 Vincent Chaos said:Thanks Regi, I'll get started right away.

And, sorry, I'm not into MySpace.
alright then let me know when its posted on your idea then.
Displaying Page 8 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close