Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy VII

Adventure: Final Fantasy Redux.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Ultima_Regi7 Posted at: 10:21 Nov30 2006 Post ID: 1180795
Ultima_Regi7
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
ok... this is the adventure forum. this is for ME, mr. rocket, vincent chaos,or anyone else. to fill the next party slot, please place your character name, stats, in the being a real life final fantasy forum. just so everyone is clear this is not a discussion site. this is the adventure site. this is just a reminder post. once i get the next member into our party, this will be begin. now that i think about it,...later on in the adventure i might need guest party members that only last in a mission part. so anyone who wishes for that place a stat post and put under class: Guest/(type of weapon you use.) thank you.
http://i11.tinypic.com/4r2c21v.jpg
Ultima_Regi7 Posted at: 10:39 Dec01 2006 Post ID: 1182727
Ultima_Regi7
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok we got our team.

1.Ultima_Regi
2.Mr. Rocket
3.Vincent Chaos
4.Repner.

alright lets begin. (Reminder) for us team we take turns telling the story. I'll start up and then rocket takes over, and so on.oh and one more thing. on certien events, we may ignite a battle like in this begining. us four will talk out the battle and do what happens. lets begin...

- It was a normal day in the city of Neo, mertients selling crap, magic shops opening, you know like this is your average life. however everything soon began to change, the sky begins to darken, monsters began to swarm the city, countless villagers began to flee as giants from the underworld began hunting them down like animals. Until 4 warriors appeared before them the people ran past them Ultima_Regi draws his sword and points it at the charging giant.

BATTLE START!!!

Ultima_Regi: "guys I need some time to perform Ultima. cover me."
Ultima_Regi begins to charge up the magic Ultima.

Rocket take over.
http://i11.tinypic.com/4r2c21v.jpg
Mr.Rocket Posted at: 13:35 Dec01 2006 Post ID: 1182899
Mr.Rocket
+
+
[sorry im late]

Rocket:Ill use rock-hard defense,and ill try to keep him busy + rocket begins to quickly evade and keeping him busy.
[thanks to my trickster abillity]

Vincent Chaos take over!

[color=red][/color]My email- [email protected]
add me either-MSN or Myspace.
Vincent Chaos Posted at: 16:01 Dec01 2006 Post ID: 1183296
Vincent Chaos
+
+
"Got It!"

"Sorry, I'm late guys!" " Power of Chaos!!!"

"Blade of Poison!!" I run up and slash and shoot with Blood Fest and Wolves Fury. Five monsters strike me from behind.

LIMIT BREAK CHARGED!

"Wolves Bane!"

Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang!

"There's 15 shots and the Giant wounded at least!" "Repner! I could use some help over here!" "Repner!!"

" Me and Rocket will Distract him, Hit him with something Repner, then get clear and let Ultima_Regi use Ultima!"

« Last edited by Vincent Chaos on Dec 1st 2006 »

Dragoon King. Posted at: 16:35 Dec01 2006 Post ID: 1183387
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
This is too much like a RP.
If you want to continue this remake this in the RP/FF section, along with some editing so it won't be closed by pan

~CLOSED~
[center]
My dragon has issues
()xxxxxx[|]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
(+[__]:Smile
WARNING: "Next left" does not mean "turn left immediately."
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 192158

Post Top
Click to close