Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy VII

Is this true?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

The King hustla Posted at: 17:05 Feb07 2007 Post ID: 1349174
The King hustla
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I used to play ff7 when it first came out a long time ago but I never finished it (because my cousin lost the last disc and I couldn't finish it). i resently got it again (all three discs) and I know I don't remember everything but I just got to the part where you go into the mansion and open the safe and go down the stairs and get the vampire looking guy Vincent and I don't remeber getting him the first time I played it because I didn't even open the safe to get the key. So I was wondering how many people they had on the game that you can get on your team and if there is a way to miss a couple of them?

Thanx to FenixPhoenix for making me a great avy and sig!! Smile
Vincent Chaos Posted at: 10:24 Feb09 2007 Post ID: 1352797
Vincent Chaos
+
+
Well, it's partially true. You don't have to get Vincent or Yuffie because they are secret/optional characters but I strongly advise you do get them. So, the maximum amount of people you can have is 8(Cloud, Cid, Barret, Tifa, Cait Sith, Red XIII, Vincent and Yuffie.) but you can only have 3 in your party.

I hope this answers your question. If not, tell me what you need explaining

« Last edited by Vincent Chaos on Feb 9th 2007 »

The King hustla Posted at: 19:49 Feb09 2007 Post ID: 1354679
The King hustla
+
+
Yes that did answer my question thanks, because I know the first time I didn't get Vincent. can I ask one more question before this is closed if I may, when and how do you get that yuffie character.

Thanx to FenixPhoenix for making me a great avy and sig!! Smile
Vincent Chaos Posted at: 05:48 Feb10 2007 Post ID: 1355359
Vincent Chaos
+
+
In order to get Yuffie just walk around the forested areas outside of Junon. After some battles you should run into a battle with Yuffie named "Mystery Ninja" sooner or later. Just keep trying. After you begin fight just beat on her like a normal enemy, you don't have to do anything special. After you have defeated her you will enter a dialoge sequence with her. In this sequence all the characters you where fighting with and Yuffie will appear on a grassy meadow. There is a Save Point but whatever you do DO NOT SAVE or else Yuffie will just run away and you'll have to find her again. What you do need to do, however is talk to her but be sure not to say anything stupid or overly desperate.

If you don't want to try it out the first time yourself here's how the dialogue is supposed to go:

Yuffie: You spikey-headed jerk! One more time, let's go one more time!
Cloud: Not interested.
Yuffie: You're pretty scared of me, huh!?
Cloud: .....petrified.
Yuffie: I'm really gonna leave! REALLY!
Cloud: Wait a second!
Yuffie: You want me to go with you?
Cloud: .....That's right.
Yuffie: All right! I'll go with you!
Cloud: ......Let's hurry on.

Now that you've got her a side-quest is opened when you go to Wutai

Ultima_Regi7 Posted at: 14:46 Feb13 2007 Post ID: 1365265
Ultima_Regi7
Forum GuestMember
+
+
you can get yuffie on the first disk if you want. i do that just to get it out of the way. Vincent on the other hand you have to do that combination on a safe to get a key, but you have to fight a monster boss to get it first, but i think you already know that.
http://i11.tinypic.com/4r2c21v.jpg
Vincent Chaos Posted at: 12:51 Mar25 2007 Post ID: 1462230
Vincent Chaos
+
+
Since no-one is using this

-Closed-

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 355192