Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy X-2

central expanse

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

littleblackwhiteboy Posted at: 18:09 Aug12 2005 Post ID: 337113
littleblackwhiteboy
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
how do i get there
don't hate the playa hate the game.join team ozzo,roozo,firestorm,and the soon to be best clan on super cheats game guru empire join or be vanquished be us.friends:ozkid,PS freebie:oz,brunsey,rooku,pyro,missy luver:^)
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Mimiru Posted at: 19:05 Aug12 2005 Post ID: 337279
Mimiru
Forum GuestMember
+
+
you have to help clasko raise chocobos then once you have them send one out there you will now be able to dig while on chocobo in central expanse (special requirements need to help clasko after you talk to lucil head back and talk to clasko invite him on then in chapter 2 you need to help Calli catch a chocobo and then come back to the highroad to invite both of them back on the ship (once the mission is over clasko and calli will be waiting by the travel agency) then in chapter three you have to help him out by clearing out a dungeon, the previous monster arena in ffx, once all those are over the hard part is getting the chocobos to stay while fighting my suggestion use greens
littleblackwhiteboy Posted at: 19:07 Aug12 2005 Post ID: 337286
littleblackwhiteboy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok i'll try it
don't hate the playa hate the game.join team ozzo,roozo,firestorm,and the soon to be best clan on super cheats game guru empire join or be vanquished be us.friends:ozkid,PS freebie:oz,brunsey,rooku,pyro,missy luver:^)
Mimiru Posted at: 19:10 Aug12 2005 Post ID: 337291
Mimiru
Forum GuestMember
+
+
good luck ^.^ it took me a couple of trys to do the whole chocobo mission for calli here is a big clue DONT TRUST RIKKU XD lmao
littleblackwhiteboy Posted at: 19:35 Aug12 2005 Post ID: 337338
littleblackwhiteboy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
um i've done like everything i even sent two chocobos at level 3 and 1 any ideas
Mimiru Posted at: 14:12 Aug13 2005 Post ID: 338939
Mimiru
Forum GuestMember
+
+
if you want your chocobos to not run away while they are at the expanse you might wanna get the perfect chocobo to get him remember the one forum with the awsome it is the same way you get that item for rikku it is in that dungeon oh! and you can only access the central expanse in the fifth chapter sorry i didn't tell ya earlier ^.^; the perfect chocobo is in the very back of the chocobo dungeon you need two or three (go with three just to be sure) of each level then make them come back safely discard the ones who came back safely if you need room then once you have done this with all the levels make sure all your choco runners are at level five (you can send one to the mihen highroad to find another secret dungeon) next time you come in there ( ch 5 ) clasko will say the chocobo's found a new cave and they sense one of their kind.
littleblackwhiteboy Posted at: 14:47 Aug13 2005 Post ID: 339014
littleblackwhiteboy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thank cause im in ch.4 not 5 thats probly why it wont work
laxgodx Posted at: 08:00 Aug20 2005 Post ID: 354549
laxgodx
Forum GuestMember
+
+
catching chocobos is complicated but from whut your saying you want him to catch a perfect(?) chocobo and send it down 2 the central expanse to dig?sorry littleblackwhiteboy hes confusing me and i dont usually catch chocobos so i cant help ya =(
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close