Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy X-2

bevelle

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

littleblackwhiteboy Posted at: 10:55 Aug13 2005 Post ID: 338391
littleblackwhiteboy
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
in ch.3 there is a crimson sphere in bevelle and i cant get there the man says yevon is in dissaray and he dosent want me to see it or something
don't hate the playa hate the game.join team ozzo,roozo,firestorm,and the soon to be best clan on super cheats game guru empire join or be vanquished be us.friends:ozkid,PS freebie:oz,brunsey,rooku,pyro,missy luver:^)
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Mimiru Posted at: 14:03 Aug13 2005 Post ID: 338907
Mimiru
Forum GuestMember
+
+
you have to talk to gippals people in the djose then go to bevel you will see gippali would advidse you to do thisbefore you visit djose temple and fight ixion after you visited every area helping people out if you wish... oh yeah if you wanna super secret tip from me i know how to get the ******* sphere from gippal if you are interested but it takes ALOT of effot there are several events that you have to do without error. Chapter 1 - make sure you talk to the blond al bhed girl synchronizing machina on the highroad hiding off to the side with three small machina, once you get calli her chocobo in ch2 walk inside the travel agency to see rin run out he will disapear,in chapter three you must defeat more machina in the highroad than the albhed then watch the mission complete all the way no pushing x till you see rin with his arms crossed at the end, ( make sure you see shinra plop an comm sphere down in a odd area in chapter three not near the travel agency but in the old road from the highroad he will drop one down talk to him or this whole thing is useless) and finally the most tricky one i would advise saving before this the mihen mystery in ch4 you have to use the spheres to capture a possible suspectfor the first place you need to go to watch shinra's sphere and see rin talking to a woman ring for rin at this time and he will be shocked that there was a sphere there, then at the crash site the commsphere malfunctions, immediately after that switch to the newroad to find out rin destroyed the sphere (getting werid yet?) call him and he will say he is busy or something and runs off, after all of this is done go somewhere where there is nothing happening and call on rin five or so times if you did everything correctly he won't come back out, and it is safe to say you caught rin pat your back cause it is hard.... now on ch5 you will see paine call rin a ******* he will take it as a complement and give you a sphere of gippal and auron.
littleblackwhiteboy Posted at: 14:49 Aug13 2005 Post ID: 339019
littleblackwhiteboy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thanks i think i got all that
don't hate the playa hate the game.join team ozzo,roozo,firestorm,and the soon to be best clan on super cheats game guru empire join or be vanquished be us.friends:ozkid,PS freebie:oz,brunsey,rooku,pyro,missy luver:^)
Mimiru Posted at: 15:37 Aug13 2005 Post ID: 339138
Mimiru
Forum GuestMember
+
+
oh yeah you have to click arround a bit for the investigation to go further he will try to pin it on someone else as long as you are watching his scenes it is kool
Need 4 Cheat Posted at: 22:42 Oct13 2006 Post ID: 1086520
Need 4 Cheat
+
+
Theres more in Bevelle.

Chapter 5:Theres 2 in Via Infinito.

Team Locked In Silence

Thanks to RC for the super cool avy and sig!

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close