Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy X-2

General chat for final fantasy!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

pokemon king Posted at: 04:55 Jul29 2006 Post ID: 950542
pokemon king
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
this is gemral chat for final fantasy X-2 chat about what ever is in the game or ask for help or just tell everyone obout what u like about the game
http://www.maj.com/gallery/LofBohrok/Avatars-and-banners/Halo3/master_cheif_banner.jpg
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Roxora Posted at: 14:31 Jul29 2006 Post ID: 951157
Roxora
+
+
Hmm...I like RIKKU. lol.A lil obvious, eh?
pokemon king Posted at: 17:04 Jul29 2006 Post ID: 951328
pokemon king
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah hey have u beaten the game yet? cause im in the antichamber in beville after u team up with leblanc. Well im there and i need some help i not sure what to do also how'd u make that avatar and that picture there both really cool.
http://www.maj.com/gallery/LofBohrok/Avatars-and-banners/Halo3/master_cheif_banner.jpg
Roxora Posted at: 18:03 Jul29 2006 Post ID: 951395
Roxora
+
+
No I'am only on Kilika Island's I just got the game s I'm not that far. Lol.
Also, Its kinda hard to explain in detail how I made my sig. All I can say is. I am good with Adobe Photoshop.
pokemon king Posted at: 04:20 Jul30 2006 Post ID: 952042
pokemon king
Forum GuestMember
+
+
you did that with adobe wow seems pretty hard i dont im capable of doing that. how long did it take to make it? also (hint) make sure you are around lv 25 or 27. When u are where im at it s kinda hard if your a lower lv because there machina and big robots that have like a 1000 and 2000 health (if not more!).. also what lv are you?

« Last edited by pokemon king on Jul 30th 2006 »
Roxora Posted at: 14:20 Jul30 2006 Post ID: 952692
Roxora
+
+
I just started so I'm like LV 8. It only took about 30-45 mins to get it just right.
Tears of Light Posted at: 21:53 Aug03 2006 Post ID: 963017
Tears of Light
Post Likes: 2
+
+
Wow. I'm going to own that boss. I'm only in chapter one and I've mastered most of my dresspheres and all my characters are in the mid 30s. Yes, I spend too much time training. Mushroom Rock Road is VERY good, especially if you equip the Heart of Flame Garment Grid.

I had originally had a save file in which I was in chapter 2, but I accidentely deleted it! X(

But now I'm glad I did, because I got the official walkthrough and learned I missed out on a few precious completion points! Like when you have to touch the exhausted moogle when controlling Rikku in the first mission and flying to the Moonflow instead of going on foot.

Okay, now I have a question: Would you like to 'shave the Hypello'?

Yeah, I got a kick out of that mission. Especially the title, I always laugh.

I would have to say that Rikku would have to be my second favorite character, after Yuna. They're close though.

BTW: Does anybody else think Gippal is cute?
pokemon king Posted at: 16:33 Aug05 2006 Post ID: 967497
pokemon king
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I'm a boy so no i dont think Gipple is cute but he's pretty cool what sucks is i have only played the game for 38hr s and 45min s and im already on chapter 5 and im lv 43 39 41 and i can already beat almost everthing. and all my characters are 100% Warriors and i dont feel like changeing them there so powerfull. and i think Lenne and Yuna and Rikku are hot! what about you Roxora?

« Last edited by pokemon king on Aug 5th 2006 »
im gd at games lol Posted at: 17:39 Aug05 2006 Post ID: 967600
im gd at games lol
Forum GuestMember
+
+
rikku is soooo f***** hot dont all the boys think so lol well my fav part of the game is wen well all the parts with rikku in them lol
andy duframe crawled through two miles of sh** and came out clean on the other side
pokemon king Posted at: 20:42 Aug05 2006 Post ID: 968036
pokemon king
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah me too Lol XD
Roxora Posted at: 01:01 Aug06 2006 Post ID: 968495
Roxora
+
+
Back off, Rikku's Mine. Read my siggy.......LMAO
im gd at games lol Posted at: 13:29 Aug07 2006 Post ID: 972447
im gd at games lol
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lmao! well u keep tryin to get rikku p.s i havnt heard any1 sayin they like paine or yuna just rikku nd for final fantasy X lulu but we all no y they liked her ;)
andy duframe crawled through two miles of sh** and came out clean on the other side
pokemon king Posted at: 15:00 Aug07 2006 Post ID: 972704
pokemon king
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lol yeah thats true
im gd at games lol Posted at: 15:34 Aug07 2006 Post ID: 972851
im gd at games lol
Forum GuestMember
+
+
im a huge final fantasy fan but im a bigger devil may cry 1 lol iv got to get a sig with dmc but i hav no clue how to make them any1 got any tips?
Tears of Light Posted at: 14:04 Aug09 2006 Post ID: 977675
Tears of Light
+
+
My personal opinion is that guys don't like Paine because they're afraid she's going to beat them up if they make a move. Smile

As for Yuna, well apart from being taken she is so lost identity wise that she's trying to be like Rikku. Sadly, this makes her seem foolish and unappealing. She should just be herself and I'm sure more people will like her.

New update: I've got 44 hours and my characters are levels 40 41 41 and I just got the Alchemist Dressphere and it is awesome.
I.P.Freely Posted at: 04:26 Aug15 2006 Post ID: 989951
I.P.Freely
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I like rikku cause she is funny ps will some one plese go to MORE HELP!!!!!!!!! and help me
Name:Jack
friend code: 4081 3139 4211

I AM CURRENTLY:ON
Tears of Light Posted at: 15:15 Aug24 2006 Post ID: 1007755
Tears of Light
+
+
She is funny, but she reminds me of a cheerleader. That's why one of my friends doesn't like her and likes Paine better. I don't mind cheerleaders though so I'd have to say Rikku is one of my favorite characters.
Need 4 Cheat Posted at: 23:00 Sep30 2006 Post ID: 1068479
Need 4 Cheat
+
+
I like Paine better.

Team Locked In Silence

Thanks to RC for the super cool avy and sig!

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close